It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL and their Awakening is Now - Messiah Calls from Scripture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Are you a Hebrew wondering about Jesus? Follow along and I will show you our Messiah.

12 Hidden Facts

1) Listen to this chapter.

LINK

2) The fingerprint of Jesus is in many places. YHVH is Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. See this KEY. Do a translation by the meaning of the letters. Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail.

3) John said the mark of the beast that stands against the Messiah would be 666. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Was John correct? Who gave Him that Revelation?

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e mark of mankind] That number is 666.

Know that 777 is the mark of God on the Bible. Seven is the heptadic number of completion and typically shows up in threes. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria.

.I . E . S .. O . U .. S. = JESUS
10 + 8 +200 +70 +400 +200 = 888

999 stands against creation as the element Flourine used to rise above God in pride. Flourine is in our water supply, in our toothpaste, refining our uranium and mixed with carbon to produce fluorocarbons. See my post on this topic. LINK 777 is the Element Nitrogen. 888 is Oxygen. This is the Breath of God. No Oxygen and we have no breath. You can't leave Jesus out of the Breath (WORD). God's Word is Christ.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

4) If you read Genesis 37 - 50, you will see the story of today unfold. Joseph is an archetype of Jesus. The brothers sold him into slavery. Joseph lived in Egypt as a slave, yet rose to power. On the second day (NOW), he told his brothers that he was their Savior and Brother. It is I, your brother Joseph. They were in the second year of the 7 year famine. We are in the first year of the tribulation. Can you see it unfold?

5) In 1 Kings 17, Elijah is in charge of the water. He then takes the widow woman's son up the stairs to his chamber. He prays to the Lord to restore his soul. He then brings the living boy back down to the mother. Where do we see Elijah in the NT?

Elijah is next introduced to us as John the Baptist. Baptism is the picture of our soul being placed in the water of the material world. We rise to new life. Jesus said, "You must be born again." Are you getting it yet? Please try to wake up and see the truth. Notice the larger picture.

6) There are four baptisms before our final baptism in the spirit. Earth (Dust of the Earth and Agriculture), Air (Breath and Word), Water (Baptism into the material world of life) and Fire (Matthew 3 reference from John the Baptist). Jesus brings the trial by fire in the same chapter of Matthew. The Holy Spirit then comes and is revealed. We are then baptized by the Holy Spirit at the end of the 1000 year reign of Jesus when God makes the final judgment on mankind.

7) The NT states that the Hebrews will wake to Jesus when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. This is the preparation that Elijah does by turning on the waters of baptism. You must be born again. Elijah has turned on the floodgates and 7 billion souls are here now to see Jesus return. Will you be ready?

Revelation 1:7

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

How can those who pierced Christ be on the Earth when He returns? Elijah prepared the way. The dead in Christ have risen along with those who remain.

8) Connect this to what Barnabas says:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

9) To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

10) Back to Isaiah 53

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

11) What was the first act of Jesus when entering the temple?

He overturned the tables of the tax collectors. What has happened in the last 4 years? 15 Trillion dollars of debt. The tables have been turned.

I ask one simple question to Israel: What revelation did God leave in this last age of 2000 years? Was he silent?

Genesis 45

Joseph Makes Himself Known

1 Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all his attendants, and he cried out, “Have everyone leave my presence!” So there was no one with Joseph when he made himself known to his brothers. 2 And he wept so loudly that the Egyptians heard him, and Pharaoh’s household heard about it.

3 Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph! Is my father still living?” But his brothers were not able to answer him, because they were terrified at his presence.

4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.” When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!

Can you see yet?

Remember the two thieves on the cross?

Genesis 40

Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams.”

9 So the chief cupbearer told Joseph his dream. He said to him, “In my dream I saw a vine in front of me, 10 and on the vine were three branches. As soon as it budded, it blossomed, and its clusters ripened into grapes. 11 Pharaoh’s cup was in my hand, and I took the grapes, squeezed them into Pharaoh’s cup and put the cup in his hand.”

12 “This is what it means,” Joseph said to him. “The three branches are three days. 13 Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, and you will put Pharaoh’s cup in his hand, just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. 14 But when all goes well with you, remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison. 15 I was forcibly carried off from the land of the Hebrews, and even here I have done nothing to deserve being put in a dungeon.”

16 When the chief baker saw that Joseph had given a favorable interpretation, he said to Joseph, “I too had a dream: On my head were three baskets of bread. 17 In the top basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, but the birds were eating them out of the basket on my head.”

18 “This is what it means,” Joseph said. “The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head and impale your body on a pole. And the birds will eat away your flesh.”

One thief repented. One did not. We are all called to bear the cup of Christ. The Messiah cannot be revealed until you bring your brother (Ishmael) with you. Read more of Genesis to understand. Who did Joseph require that the other brothers bring back to him in Egypt? Who was Joseph sold to as a slave?

edit on 16-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow! That threads so disjointed I Cor make heads or tails of it! Numbers, elements, carbon, slaves, bible dribble.....
sorry, I do want to understand, please clarify? In lamens terms?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

S&F EnochWR

Amen

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Wow! That threads so disjointed I Cor make heads or tails of it! Numbers, elements, carbon, slaves, bible dribble.....
sorry, I do want to understand, please clarify? In lamens terms?

I understand. This is because you may not be familiar with the stories in the Bible by their symbolism. To save space and allow a thread that can be read, I only illuminated the topic of certain chapters of the Bible by their symbols. All symbols in the Bible foreshadow future events that surround the life of Jesus. The average Jewish person will realize the significance of what is stated if they have even a vague realization of the Old Testament and some notion of the stories of the New Testament.

You can read the signature link below to see all of this outlined in a reasonable manner. You can also see some of my past threads for more on each topic. LINK

My main reason for this thread is in a longer reply to someone in another thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Still don't follow
I'm just seeing lots of riddles and question marks.....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

May I suggest that you just compile everything you have written, and all the things you think are the truth into one giant thread.

I enjoy your ramblings, not that I think that you're even close to the truth. I just enjoy a new perspective... Your thoughts as to numbers and their meanings coincides with mine, and you've made many references towards what many prophecies and books of the bible are actually talking about which I agree with.

I'd just like to see one solid body of work, instead of piecing together all of your various ramblings...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks, I'll have to read up properly when I get a chance, I'm completely skeptical but am open to being shown otherwise

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Still don't follow
I'm just seeing lots of riddles and question marks.....

Each of the twelve factoids are related to the large context. If you lack the larger context, you will be mystified. To see with spiritual eyes, there is a bridge to cross first. You are seeing with literal eyes from the extrinsic world around you. To see the intrinsic and abstract value, you need to let go of the material world and travel inward to the real value of what is seen.

If a very young child is asked to choose between a dime and a nickel, which will they choose? Why?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Someone provide me with an example or two of these prophecies and proof to back them please, honestly intrigued here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Someone provide me with an example or two of these prophecies and proof to back them please, honestly intrigued here.

My signature provides the explanations. If you are seeking, you will definitely find. Don't expect an easy answer.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I am curious. Are you Jewish?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I have no idea what a dime or nickel look like lol I'd say nickel because I always see the kids faces lighting up in the movies if they get a nickel, but I see where your going with the moral of the story

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Am I sensing a softening of the hard shell I encountered on you a couple weeks ago or so?

Good for you, seek the truth, it'll come.

Stay open though....try praying....I'll get you some stuff to look at if no one else provides shortly, I'm sorta busy doing other stuff right now...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm not religious, so your probley wondering what I'm doing on this thread lol, my first thought was that your a religious nut, but I chastised my self into learning more about this before I judge

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I have no idea what a dime or nickel look like lol I'd say nickel because I always see the kids faces lighting up in the movies if they get a nickel, but I see where your going with the moral of the story

A nickel is larger. A child will look at the size but miss the value. A dime is worth twice as much, yet is smaller than a nickle. An older child will see the value rather than the size.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Listen to the entire Chapter and you will start to seek. Knock and the door is opened. AUDIO

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Possibly, I don't think I'll ever find "God" but I appreciate the bible and other such texts are historical documents, even if edited by many men, misinterpreted and all that... But every myth originated from some sort of truth I guess.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Until I was 19 I would never even look at the Bible, I read a little bit of it and discarded it as fairytale nonsense.

From 19 to 21 I was agnostic, searching, going to different Christian churches, reading the Bible every now and then,

At 21 I had a series of powerful spiritual experiences and complete conversion to Christianity, but ended up growing cold in faith and going back to an agnostic / atheistic mindset,

Until I was 23, and found myself near death again, and yet again, had a first hand encounter with the Holy Spirit Itself, and since then I am a Bible thumping Jesus freak, very proud to admit it.

Like others have said, and any Christian will tell you, seek dilligently, knock, and it will be opened unto you, pray in Jesus name to reveal Himself to you in any way (through a vision, dream, theophany, feelings from the Spirit, faith in wisdom, understanding, any possible way), and search for the truth,

Once you've come to the Truth, it shall set you free.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Possibly, I don't think I'll ever find "God" but I appreciate the bible and other such texts are historical documents, even if edited by many men, misinterpreted and all that... But every myth originated from some sort of truth I guess.

As you are illustrating here, we see the value of Jesus beyond the literal that we miss from our blindness. Love was his message. We see the perfection of truth found in love. Before Jesus, we did not have this conception of what it means to value the internal rather than the external. You are right to say that religion is reflective of man. This is the Exoteric Dogma that is an extreme of the pendulum swing. Esoteric spirituality is the other extreme of the pendulum swing. Where does Jesus say the Pendulum swing stops?

Matthew 7

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you judge the Book by the literal cover, you miss the value inside. When you state that men wrote the Bible, you are entirely correct. If you miss the value that God inspired, you miss the entire story under the words. God is there and He is real. Our conversation demonstrates.

Your heart knows the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by Sinny

Until I was 19 I would never even look at the Bible, I read a little bit of it and discarded it as fairytale nonsense.

From 19 to 21 I was agnostic, searching, going to different Christian churches, reading the Bible every now and then,

At 21 I had a series of powerful spiritual experiences and complete conversion to Christianity, but ended up growing cold in faith and going back to an agnostic / atheistic mindset,

Until I was 23, and found myself near death again, and yet again, had a first hand encounter with the Holy Spirit Itself, and since then I am a Bible thumping Jesus freak, very proud to admit it.

Like others have said, and any Christian will tell you, seek dilligently, knock, and it will be opened unto you, pray in Jesus name to reveal Himself to you in any way (through a vision, dream, theophany, feelings from the Spirit, faith in wisdom, understanding, any possible way), and search for the truth,

Once you've come to the Truth, it shall set you free.

Well said. Truth is at a tipping point on this website. When I first entered a username here, the atmosphere was not what it is today. God is at work in the lives of many people, including me. My life is changed daily as God demonstrates Himself to me by experiences.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I appreciate your insight and really wish I could experience a spiritual encounter (or call it what you will) but my entire family are die hard Roman Catholic (Northen Ireland) I embraced religion at a younger age, but over the years, and in some dreadfull hardships Ive faced, I can honestly say I prayed, and I prayed with all my heart, to this mysterious and almighty creator that loves us all (apparently) and I got absolutely nothing in return. How does that poem go? Footsteps in the sand? "I had to walk alone" ang God replies " there were only one set of prints for those were the times I carried you". I'm sorry "God" but I think you'll find I had to carry my self....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join