It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three in elite NYPD anti-gun unit accused of treating black suspects like 'animals'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Three in elite NYPD anti-gun unit accused of treating black suspects like 'animals'

www.nydailynews.com< br />

“They didn’t care if it was kids in there, they didn’t care if it was women in there, naked women,” the detective said. “. . . They treated them as if they had no rights whatsoever. It was disgusting."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
loop21.com
www.blackyouthproject.com

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of late, there has been quite a lot about the police generally outright ignoring their directive to protect and serve, at least when it comes to society's less popular members, such as minorities and protesters.

This really takes it up a notch. It truly is disgusting.

Hopefully nobody has posted this in news, I did a search with no hits. I bear no grudge if it's already here, though.

www.nydailynews.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.nydailynews.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

hmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

no idea, none of the news links are https, so you shouldn't be getting that error. Check your firefox security settings imho.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It happens every where. Turn on spike and watch jail

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Like animals huh.

Catch 22 I say.

If you don't treat them like animals crime will spread and gangs will flourish.

Treat them like animals and you take away every human right.

I say give all offending suspects xboxes and playstations, and let them get addicted to video games.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

That is not a bad idea at all. It is such a good idea, a variation of it is being used against much of the larger populace at whole.

gangbangers should be given free weed and xboxes and led tv's , much much cheaper than jail

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

You would also have to pay them to do it. Many gangbangers already have these things, that doesn't pay the bills. They will still have to go maintain their corners, to bring in the moneys.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sooo, the consensus here so far seems to be that blacks are gangbangers, and gangbangers are black, therefore, it's cool to treat blacks like animals. Incredible.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

I saw no one say such a thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Go up a few posts...it's veiled, but anyway, it is what it is. ''give em weed and xboxes''. Who are the '' 'ems'' referring to?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When they stop acting like animals they'll stop being treated like animals.
And before you fly off the handles with accusations of racism, White, Asian, Latin and Reptilian people are all just as animalistic. These people are the reason we have police brutality. These people are the reason innocent people are kicked to death by police. Because these people have no respect for the people who do work an honest job and do try to protect and serve. What would you do if you put your life on the line everyday to protect innocent people FROM these animals, Then spit on by the very same group. Of course you would turn into a monster, And that is what has happened to that police force.

I don't blame The NYPD, The cops that carry out these atrocities are scum just like some the people they brutalize, But they are conditioned to do so by the severe lack of respect and appreciation for their jobs.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Unless the perp has raped, murdered, robbed, or molested children, no suspect desreves to be treated like an animal by some twisted cop. Don't fall off of your high horse, you could be the next ''animal'', pal.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Good. Treat them like animals until theyve nothing left to lose and become armed insurgents.

The last thing anyone needs is a united street gang yet it seems to be all law enforcement can do to encourage it.

Heck, I'm all for it. It's about time they take an offensive as one force fighting one enemy.

Gangs unite!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mart0
When they stop acting like animals they'll stop being treated like animals.
And before you fly off the handles with accusations of racism, White, Asian, Latin and Reptilian people are all just as animalistic. These people are the reason we have police brutality. These people are the reason innocent people are kicked to death by police. Because these people have no respect for the people who do work an honest job and do try to protect and serve. What would you do if you put your life on the line everyday to protect innocent people FROM these animals, Then spit on by the very same group. Of course you would turn into a monster, And that is what has happened to that police force.

I don't blame The NYPD, The cops that carry out these atrocities are scum just like some the people they brutalize, But they are conditioned to do so by the severe lack of respect and appreciation for their jobs.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

Uhm, really? I thought as citizens of the United States they would be treated as such, but I guess that is too much for police to do, you know their job.

Cops act like they're part of the Judges from 2000 AD; typically they're folks with inferiority complexes who are great at following orders w/o question. It isn't lack of respect that makes them the way they are, it is the fact that the ones that do it are as fundamentally flawed as a round square. Being a gun guy and having 8 cops in my extended family I've been on ranges to hear them run their collective yaps, it is all the same thing... they are better than everyone else because they are "warriors", that w/o them everything would fall to pieces... only Donald Trump has a more inflated image of himself.

Derek

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
just typical ny bull crap treating peiople like garbage for trying to use their constitutional right to bear arms. they should close down rikers to a city shouldnt operate a super max style prison

new topics

top topics

join