It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Had Defintive Proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic. It's a real photo of a triangle craft. TR-3B perhaps, not sure.

It looked almost exactly like the one in the video I embedded. Same exact vibrant colors. Reminded me of a Stephen Speilberg special effect UFO.

Yes it's dark, it was taken around 9:30pm on about April 20th, 2008 on route 195 eastbound in Seekonk, Massachusetts. I took 2 photos of it, one of it when it was just over the trees, you could tell it was flying just over the tree line on a night time highway... that pick was lost on 2 fried hard drives. This pic was the 2nd I got off of it before it vanished over the trees.

And what is the issue with it? I have seen some amateur forensic masters of photo dissection on ATS in my days here. I was hoping someone here could really lighten it up, check for heat signatures, all that photo dissecting I've come to expect from the experts here. I've been posting this pick for many months hoping for someone to pull out the shape and more detail for me, but no one has really did much as of yet.

One fellow did a pretty good job and pointed out to me, that there was another light source layered over my cell phone's LCD reflection that I didn't notice before. If you look closely, you can see a half circle blueish light on top of, or underneath, my square LCD light.... that would be the center light of this thing. It was a very bright blueish plasma like ball lightning display, very freaky but awesome to see.

Please, take it to a forensic lab, take it to Microsoft, take it to the CIA, I don't care, it's real and I'd stake my reputation on that.

edit on 17-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyops

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

If it where Alien in origin, i would probably try anything to conact the beings instead of publishing 'yet another' video on youtube. Because of the so many fakes out there people can't even conclude it's real or not.

My very 1s thought was "alien"... then after sitting on this memory for a few weeks and telling others what I saw, I started leaning towards military craft flying out of Providence, RI somewhere.

The weird part.... when I 1st noticed it while driving home, I thought, "Wow that plane is really humming up there." Then it turned sharply and looked like tilted headlights in the sky.

I grabbed my cell and thought I was about to witness a plane landing on the highway. It went from a small dot in the sky, to flying right over my car in less than 30 seconds. As it got close, it tilted upward over the tree line and flew directly over "my car".... why my car? That's the part that is unnerving to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Post it online, and see how many dumbasses call it a hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Here is a fun question!
What if you had filmed a UFO in HD quality that was so conclusive that even the hardened skeptic would fall out of their chairs in shock with. Good quality footage of a UFO even with a door, ramp and ailens giving a high five! Well you know what I mean! Would you send it to all the major news outlets pronto? Show it to your friends and have a UFO party or just save it and share with your immediate family for fear of it bringing you life long publicity?

What would I do? Well i guess I will never have the privelledge but if I did, I would make copies and store in several secret deposit boxes and hiding places and then I would mail more copies to news outlets with the proviso that I wish to remain annoymous, a nominal payment for postage and packaging etc but thats it. Then once it rolls on the news and it is accepted as the real deal I'd crack open a bottle of champagne and sigh a breath of relief that the Human Race is forced to grow up at long last and face FACTS and not a dammed cover up again. I would also have the added satisfaction of being able to say to those around me I was not mad after all!
Very carthtic!

Just because you have something on a vid is not proof enough. You would need tangible proof and if you did indeed have this...if I were you...I would keep it to myself. Going around and showing it to friends is a definite no no. Giving it to the Media? Look how small a event they made the Phoenix show.

There are people who specialize in making people with proof look like nuts or hoaxers. Plus...alot of things may begin to be placed in motion. Keep it to yourself. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well, I saw one on a hike in mount shasta with 12 people including my son, WAYYY too close to deny, like across the street close, (except for that far up etc), and I did the dumb thing.... Told the truh, and have lost most of my family.... I thought because my step mom and step brother worked on airplanes, they would have seen SOMETHING too by now, that they would be relieved to fill me in on what they may have seen or heard of up there all day every day..... NOPE! Huge mistake. No family or friends (Ones I told) since then.... No wonder even on a site like this everyone is afraid to tell the truth...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Not your fault. If someone doesn't believe your story, don't let it discourage you. If you sway at all on your story, your credibility will be faltered and made invalid by your lack of confidence. You know what you saw, telling it is not a mistake. Stick to your principals, maintain honesty, and question those who shun you for your story.... ask them why your experience is worth disturbing a friendship/family tie that bonds you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yup, I would feel worse lying and keeping people around who I can't be myself with, or have to censor myself with... I keep my mouth shut, but if someone else brings things up, I won't ever deny it, that's for sure. It would feel like selling my soul.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

For proof to be proof, it would have to be repeatable and independently verifiable.

In other words, whatever you film would have to schedule another performance, as well as possibly going on tour, meeting people, shaking hands, autographing t-shirts and boobies, etc.

If there's ETs and they continue to act like scared little b!@ches, then, there's always going to be speculation.

Right. It would definitely have to be repeatable, like the Holocaust, for some people to give it the time of day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join