It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Members, Post Your Lucid UFO Dreams Here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muberbot
I’ve had three lucid dreams where the sky was suddenly filled with UFO’s. I woke up feeling good after each dream. In one of the dreams I was riding my bike near my house and a UFO hovered right above me--I can still remember the details--and I gasped because it was so close and REAL and also personal (because it seemed like they were there specifically for me). Then I fled but there were more UFO’s that landed on the street, all different shapes and sizes. In one of the ships an alien was waving at me. I only saw his silhouette in the window. The dream haunted me so much that I rode my bike down the same street at the exact time on different days hoping/fearing it would happen in real life.

I’ve also had several abduction dreams. The last one I was lying on a table and I was struggling or fighting back though the alien was trying to subdue me. I haven’t had an abduction dream since. My most recent alien dream was with a family friend who was murdered not too long ago. She came to my house with an alien--a man wearing a red suit with very large eyes. She seemed agitated. To this day I can’t figure out if the alien was someone I could trust or not. He had a door salesman look about him.I remember thinking his eyes were beautiful though. He had a message for me but I don't remember what it was.

I'm glad I found this thread. Can't talk to just anybody about my strange alien dreams...

Hi muberbot . Welcome to ATS ! I see that you are new and Yes!, this is a gr8 venting outlet, sounding board, and a wealth of information can be found here ! How I understand!....not everyone wishes to hear about the 'weird'. I think it is because of fear : Ufo's and such are very scary for some to discuss but you definitely have come to the right place. Am sure you will find many here who will be more than happy to have discussion with you -that have the same interests. Relate and share... again, you came to the right place!

I'm so glad you joined and I appreciate your sharing . I have found , that in writing down my dreams or sharing with others helps me to release a lot of stress. Am sure this will also help you. You can also RANT here lol And that forum is also a good outlet
!

Dreams CAN haunt sometime . I can relate to that and to their affecting us in the real world. These things can affect us psychologically.... Sounds like you've been having some horrific nightmares with being abducted and all. Unless of course, it's true and it was a true * abduction of sorts. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can find the answers you are seeking ,the outlet you need, and that you have more peaceful dreams in the future.

When I have had the ufo invasion type dreams, they DO bother me. Have had such bad dreams in the past , that I had to quit looking into the subject because of! I even stayed away from the subject for months! but eventually was drawn back to the subject. We definitely have to balance ourselves though... feed our soul the good happy stuff too!...It's funny how our dreams affect us emotionally. * beats me*... how do dreams have a psychological bearing on us?

Anyway...I've mainly had the ufo dreams. Only a few times, do I recall alien type beings. My dream aliens lol looked like moreso like people and were not the typical grays btw ... but I kNEW ...

Beautiful eyes can get ya about everytime lol...so don't fall for them!! Seriously, There could have been a message given to you and it could be lying dormant in your subconcious . And when the time is right, that you need this ''message'' , I'm sure it will resurface for you to know...for it has been given. my2cnt

Wasn't sure if this was dreamed or if your friend was truly murdered *real life*. If real , omg, am sO sorry to hear and my condolences! That right there would be enough to set off nightmares.

Please take care and again thanks for sharing.
and DO Enjoy your stay at ATS ... Hope to hear more from you. Have a gr8 day.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join