It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just want to know if you truly understand this:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by absolutely

I am everything and nothing. What else is there?

In your world this is true. When your world ends, so will we in your mind. As you will cease to exist to me once I die.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

NO, when u r meaning humans as a thing all together, u r proving how pets are much better treated then humans

humans are individuals each always, while pets are not conscious so never individuals though possessed by successful life

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

NO, when u r meaning humans as a thing all together, u r proving how pets are much better treated then humans

humans are individuals each always, while pets are not conscious so never individuals though possessed by successful life

Ahhhhh but pets are conscious, as are most animals, they fear death. If a being wasn't conscious dying and living wouldn't be distinguishable.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

u r proving being of willing not of objective means, as i said before, superficial move is negative never smthg

relative change is not change, u must know how only individual freedom is relative right, anything else is only through absolute objective terms existing

like changin ur hair color is subjective mean, then whatever u say there to urself is an invention to avoid ur true subject need, subject is back freedom not what ur body, but it is not wrong to be superficial to stay steady, constant is the exclusive value, but what is sure as definitive fact is that u didnt make any change by coloring ur hair

u think only of willing so wills to do, then u r constantly for illusions and lies

of course change necessitate superior freedom bc what make a change is more changing, so the change is its relative objective fact since change became absolute fact so free object, while individual free change also cant b but a reality of superior freedom reference,
truth is the answer of any and all, that is how truth exist, u dont make any by willing to

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Ahhhhh but pets are conscious, as are most animals, they fear death. If a being wasn't conscious dying and living wouldn't be distinguishable.

obviously u dont have any idea what being conscious is

conscious is an absolute separation with objective, animals are absolutely the opposite confused with objective

of course when u r confused with smthg u could still b there aware within but not really out of it, that is what souls are also alike

but u as many others, love to see urself life in animals bc u want to be assisted fully by gods so u refuse to admit that what u see of animals move are not them

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

So by your defination, conciousness plays a part in the decision process for caring of species? And that dogs are not 'conscious' beings if they are not individuals capable of 'successful lives'?

You see how skewered and incomprehensible your definations - conciousness, successful lives' are?

Spare us further your complex explanations of something that is easily explained, that even a 3 year old child can comprehend.

Mankind is not insignificant for we are created beings given the gift of life. Humility is not insignificance. Who are we, mere infants compared to the age of the Universe, to comprehend the powers, intellect and might of our Creator, that we can claim He thinks or is only as capable as a mortal can be, as alluded by the OP?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Please tell me, how could this 'universe' appear without a seer of it?

Honestly, I don't know, but to make it relevant for this topic I would have to ask, does anyone think the universe wouldn't exist without us humans in it? How many believe the universe was made just for us?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

what r u doing here when u clearly mean all opposites to philosophy? when u dont even read correctly what another wrote then dont mention his words

successful life was obviously meaning oness freedom ways, so gods powers over existence, not animals life, u r completely detracted

when i also clearly said my opinion about animals being never existing in their objective moves

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

they care more about their gods existence, bc to them they are only bc gods are, they are the positive objective of superior free sources, perfect mates for perfect subjective life

that is why they love to repeat being CREATED, as CREATION the term only make them shiver of ultimate extasy as absolute thing possessed by superior powerful real CREATORS, yami for them all they can get from that image in mind

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by jiggerj

i dont compare our value to other things, all things that exist exist,,, you and i happen to be human,all humans are in on this together, part of being human is that we have the ability to create more humans, it is something special that we exist as what we are, its a miracle you can breath, think about the more technical things humans have accomplished,,,,, when we value our selves and our time,, we are most important and most valuable,, we can respect and value all other things, but still prize our selves, each other, and what we can accomplish with our time, skill and will.... dont think that because some people have randomly thought we are most important or god created the universe for our existence, that those things are true,,,, but dont think that because those things may not be true, that humans are nothing special, important, awesome, incredible, amazing, fascinating, beautiful, love....
if you were never human how would you explain yourself, your personality, the things you love,, how would you have experienced your memories,, how would you have gained any insight, or closure, curiosity,,, being human we get to create more, to share these experiences that have been something wondrous to ourselves, to add to the mystery, and attempt to solve it/,....

Sorry, Ima, but your statement is the perfect example of mankind's self-centeredness. You say it's a miracle we can breath. EVERY livng thing breathes.

More important, you ask us to consider all the we've accomplished. What in THEE world do you think we've accomplished? We've chopped down forests, raped the earth, drove other species into extinction. In order to build a highway we first have to destroy a piece of the earth. In order to keep warm in cold weather we have to suck all the fossil fuels out of the planet. We have to choke the air with our burning of coal. In order to eat we are currently fishing out the oceans.

Name one thing we have accomplished that doesn't involve the destruction of something else? We, my friend, are a vicious parasite on this planet, nothing more and nothing less.
edit on 4/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
It's actually....E=MC..Squared

I

LOLOL I was just lazy, and I was sure my meaning would get across. How does one get to know about E=MC without knowing about the squaring. But ya HAD to make me clarify it, didn't ya!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by jiggerj

The first thought I had reading your post was...
One mans trash is another mans treasure

Then you made me laugh, so for that you get a beautiful star and an equally beautiful flag

I understand you are feeling small, but you are so much more and perfect just the way you are.

Much love and hugs to you xx
Amanda

And now, a scream. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sigh, now I feel better. lol

It's not that I feel small. I feel like I'm a piece of the universe, nothing more, nothing less. What I disagree with is how so many people believe that we are a major player in the world and in the universe. We are good and we are great, because made good and great.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

"Sorry, Ima, but your statement is the perfect example of mankind's self-centeredness. You say it's a miracle we can breath. EVERY livng thing breathes. "
"More important, you ask us to consider all the we've accomplished. What in THEE world do you think we've accomplished? We've chopped down forests, raped the earth, drove other species into extinction. In order to build a highway we first have to destroy a piece of the earth. In order to keep warm in cold weather we have to suck all the fossil fuels out of the planet. We have to choke the air with our burning of coal. In order to eat we are currently fishing out the oceans. "

I meant this as astonishment that what we and living things are work so well and smoothly,, its amazing, metaphorically to me a miracle.... and about self centeredness this is what i tried to explain in my blurb,,,, you and i are human, all us humans are human together,, look at all the things humans have done with their existence every invention and culture and thought and song.... what should all these humans do to not be self centered,,,, when i say we are the most important things,,, i mean you by design must worry about yourself for your continued existence,, you are the most important thing in your life,,, this is true for each individual or by design should be,,, each life form is commander and master of itself and to itself it is the greatest and most immediate priority,,,, the man and mind power multiplied of man creates a lot of collective self centeredness and also a lot of extraordinary creations... i think people who dont care about the environment and do bad stuff to it are wrong and idiots,, but that doesnt make me think all humans, or one of them is a rotten creature of creation.... "they know not what they do" maybe.... and everything can change over night,, you can curse them all you want, but you cant say there is no good within the human spirit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

u mean the same about urself, so ur thought of being of universe is it ur creation will or true??

if it was true then others dont destroy anything

while if it is ur will then it is nothing right, subjective claim as about others

u seem also being so happy in picturing existing as assisted matter of gods powers, calling nature ur mother that u rape, is showing ur fancies about smthg that dont exist

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Because you lack information and base all you assumptions on the theory of a GOD. What if we all have a soul group of between 10 and 30 people/souls, what if we are born from A source one of many, what if we choose to come to earth with our soul group and experience life and death in a contain environment because we cannot experience such thing at home aka the other side. What if I told you iv seen it? you would not believe it or take any of this information in....an one day will remember you have done this a million times before and maybe even remember this post in your life review, and go doh!

Interesting, Asus. By now this thread has gotten so long that a few topics have melded together (I don't mind this at all). So, in reference to my assumptions on the theory of a god, it's not my point at all.

Let's say there is a god, and he had a hundred pennies. He decided to create the universe and give one penny to everything in existence (just go with it, lol). A penny to mankind, a penny to birds, a penny to the suns, a penny to comets - one penny to everything. Well, somehow mankind convinced itself that we received 99 cents, and this god split that last penny amongst everything else. And that's just wrong.

So, if people want to believe there's a heaven waiting for them, if people want to believe that they have used the power of their minds to travel to other dimensions, hey, fine! But no matter what we do or where we go, we're still just worth a penny like everything else. That's all I'm sayin'.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

everything could change over night if u and ur jesus are kicked out to heaven of course joining ur god

leave universal intelligence to true superiority that u r not concerned at all from

ur god or ur jesus god is in the sky right?? why dont he create smthg for u there ? like he created u as u say

he hates absolutes, get out oust

and take nature with u since u r discovering ur lovely part in her, now that she got somthg to mean u can always call if u need smthg

merde u should stop meaning everything and everyone, u dont have the least caliber for pretending those means

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
but all we need to do is look at just how amazing both we and this world we live on are, to see there has to be something special created here.

Just to ponder our place in the universe, to be able to create things in this world that are able to peer into that universe beyond this world, wouldn't you consider that amazing?

Honestly, I think it's just a way to fool ourselves so we don't see just how much destruction we cause. We think, [i]Look how amazing we are! as we get closer and closer to pulling that last fish out of the ocean, as we get closer and closer to some kind of nuclear annihilation, as we get closer and closer to driving more and more creatures into extinction.

Sure, we are slightly aware of what we're doing, when that awareness should be OH MY GOD, STOP WHAT WE'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jiggerj

You are the universe. The universe exists inside you and you are a co creator of it...

Yeah, ummm, no. lol

We are a drop of water in the ocean, but we are not the whole ocean.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

n surely never its reason

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

We are a drop of water in the ocean, but we are not the whole ocean

We are the drop of water in the ocean... We are the whole ocean... We are everything and we are nothing... Thats the way I see it anyway....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join