It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Deception the veil is lifting!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can clearly see in all of the pictures the landmarks on the moon (geological formations) are all consistent in their relation to the shadows, the only thing that changes is the angle at which the photograph is presented in each frame.

This is easily the result of taking a photo at different positions in the sky. Sorry, i don't buy it. Good pictures though.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dawn here in Australia, and since I've been up all night I've also taken the time to do a few quick sketches to illustrate what a lot of people here (such as the OP) as completely failing to understand.

Presented below are three simple drawings of the stellar constellation of Scorpio, at three different times during the night, showing its orientation in the sky at that moment...

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, you are standing on a rotating platform (the earth) and *EVERYTHING* in the night sky will appear to turn as your point of view changes. Its not just the moon.

It would make no sense to make a thread saying "OMG we now have proof that Scorpio is tilting", because it isnt. Its just your orientation that changes as the earth rotates.
Neither does it make sense to make such a thread about the moon.

Yes, it would be possible to collect a whole bunch of photos of Scorpio showing different "tilts", but like the moon photos, its a pointless waste of time.

I urge you to get a pen and paper and make drawings tonight, so you yourself can learn what is actually going on in the sky and how stuff really works.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Glad to see this finally made it to the hoax bin where it belonged from the beginning. Just a crying shame that even today some people still can't grasp even fundamental concepts and ideas and are so easily confused like some sort of medieval peasant.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And for another example, the Southern Cross, drawn at three different times during the night...

Yes, it has rotated 180 degrees clockwise during the night.
And if you look at the earlier example of Scorpio, it rotated anti-clockwise through the night.
Why?
The answer is that neither of them really rotated, and nor does the moon. Its all a matter of the perspective of standing on a sphere that is rotating, while tilting your head up to look at the sky.

Anyway, dont trust me, do it yourself.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I have presented an appeal to have this thread restored to it's original location and removed from the "hoax" forum

I suggested the "Grey Area," because I truly believe you do not understand what is going on in those photographs. Perform the experiment I suggested: go outside and observe the crescent Moon over the course of the day tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join