It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Deception the veil is lifting!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by jiggerj

The moon was parked and locked into orbit there. The official theory is laughable, to me.

Why hasn't Saturn's, Neptune's, and Uranus's rings turned into a nice round cooled off moon yet? Debris in orbit should do that right? Maybe it needs to be ultra hot, then it will form into a nice round cool ball of rock. Makes perfect sense.

The fact no other countries have been to the moon in 50+ years & counting makes perfect sense too.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

the moon is waaaaaay too big to be a captured object. if it was passing close buy the earth, the earth would have NO chance of capturing it.

wait, you mean alien death star don't you ?

talk about laughable

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Ha!!! CCR was the first thought that came to my mind with this thread. Glad to see I am not alone in my disfunctionality.

To OP... You have probably already seen them, but if you search on youtube for this, it will keep you busy for days! Some interesting stuff there for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think it is time to revisit the definition of the term lunatic.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Personally, I blame the chemtrails, and Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you look at the position of the craters from one pic to the next, it lookes as if the moon is rocking.
But for the light to be on one side and then on the top says more about Earth's position than it does the moon's.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
you need to fix the link and at least describe what the premise of your report is.

Just sayin. Its hard to figure out what this is all about.

Sorry about that, I forget sometimes everyone isn't in the loop about this.

The web is full of posts and videos from people who have noticed a change in the appearance of the Moon over the last year or more. They number in the tens of thousands but the answer they get is "that's normal, nothing wrong with the Moon". Specifically they mention the Moon being tilted, out of sync, and lit on the wrong part. People in the Northern hemisphere are seeing the horned Moon almost every month and the dark portions are moving from top to bottom which isn't supposed to happen. Do a google search for "tilted Moon" or "strange Moon" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The link is bad.
Also, can you explain what the moon is doing that isn't right?
I just see pictures of the moon.

I can't paste links lately for some reason but I'll do a manual entry for the site on Flikr.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
I think you'd have to include the dates and times each photo was taken and from where (all from Dublin)?
And as mentioned, your link does not work..
edit on 16-4-2012 by defuntion because: Because.

Photos were all taken in the same location in Dublin from November 2011 to early April 2011.
While I can certainly get a list of dates and times that information would not change the anomaly. If you look at any dark area on the Moon, specifically the larger ones as they are most obvious, you will see they turn from 45 to 90 degrees in the photo series, this is simply not possible unless something has happened to the Earth, Moon, Sun system.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
I seriously doubt that the above pictures were taken in sequence.

In any sequence at all.

And looking at these pictures...couldn't some of the movement be due to liberation?
edit on 4/16/2012 by Juston because: (no reason given)

They were taken at random times over a period of aprox. 5 months in the same area with the same camera. As for Libation it only shifts a few degrees during that process, nowhere near what we're looking at here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So.... you're saying the moon is spinning?

1) the Moon rotates as it orbits the Earth (as seen by an outside observer);
2) it rotates one time for every orbit (to that observer); and
3) if it didn't rotate, we would eventually see all of the Moon as it orbited the Earth.

There is a bit more to this story. We actually can see a bit more than just the one face of the Moon. Because the Moon's orbit is not a perfect circle but actually an ellipse, its spin and rotation don't exactly match up. This means that sometimes the spin lags behind the orbital speed, and sometimes it moves ahead. This in turn means that sometimes we can "peek" around a bit onto the far side of the Moon. This is called "libration". You can see it yourself! If you happen to observe the Moon a week after perigee (closest point to the Earth) and then two weeks later, a week after apogee (farthest point from the Earth) you can see that the face looks like it has rotated a bit. This is easiest to see with binoculars or a small telescope. It's very hard to see with the naked eye, but remember, ancient astronomers knew about this effect long before the invention of the telescope!

www.badastronomy.com...

Not trying to rain on your parade, but it seems to be normal. I personally believe there's far more to the moon than we know about, I'm not a believer in the official "theory" of where the moon came from.

The best way to see libration in action is on Wikipedia, there is a small GIF there to show the degree of change, these photos go way beyond those shown in the pictures.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Its quite possible for the half moon to appear top or bottom depending on what time of the night you take the picture.

Otherwise, you're suggesting that the moon is spinning around when nobody's looking which would be impossible as someone, somewhere can always see the moon expect for the 2-3 days it's in new phase.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

About a year ago you started a thread in which
1. it showed you didnt know anything about astronomy
2. the explanation for the orientation of the moon was given to you, multiple times.

So now a year later, whats your problem, and more importantly WHY does the explanation given to you a year ago not suffice?

I was expecting these kind of comments and I'm not getting in the mud with anyone whose only objective is to divert attention from an important issue. I will give no response to anyone who attempts to debunk or smear this information, the pictures speak for themselves and I will be posting additional images that show the same thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Ha!!! CCR was the first thought that came to my mind with this thread. Glad to see I am not alone in my disfunctionality.

To OP... You have probably already seen them, but if you search on youtube for this, it will keep you busy for days! Some interesting stuff there for sure.

Isn't it amazing that THOUSANDS of people are reporting something unusual from all points on the globe? The reports keep coming in so that would indicate this is a persistent problem and not a passing notion. There are many posts right here on ATS, do a search and you'll see the verbal onslaught from morons like the ones now congregating here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Bad moon!!! Bad! Do what you are supposed to do!

Lol.

Is that you John Fogerty, the OP? Let me help you with your scientific references:

edit on 16-4-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

I'll give you the same analogy I gave someone else the other day concerning childish reactions like this. Imagine a scale on a table with 30 ounces of truth on one side and 10 ounces of truth on the other. Seeing the scale you look in your pocket for some truth to add to the side with 10 ounces and change the balance. There is no truth in your pocket so you pick up a rock, write "Truth" on it and throw it at the scale.
Now go outside and play.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Its quite possible for the half moon to appear top or bottom depending on what time of the night you take the picture.

Otherwise, you're suggesting that the moon is spinning around when nobody's looking which would be impossible as someone, somewhere can always see the moon expect for the 2-3 days it's in new phase.

Actually I'm saying it's spinning when LOTS of people are looking, check you tube, google etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

The moon was parked and locked into orbit there. The official theory is laughable, to me.

Why hasn't Saturn's, Neptune's, and Uranus's rings turned into a nice round cooled off moon yet? Debris in orbit should do that right? Maybe it needs to be ultra hot, then it will form into a nice round cool ball of rock. Makes perfect sense.

The fact no other countries have been to the moon in 50+ years & counting makes perfect sense too.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Your query about planetary rings not forming moons or moonlets, could be answered by nothing more mysterious other than timing.

Whatever caused the rings to exist, whether it was millions of years of a planets gravity capturing small comets etc or due to something large smashing an existing moon to bits, happened too recently for enough time to have passed for a large moon or moonlets to form from the ring material.

Heat doesn't always have to be present..debris 'clumping' can occur and given enough time, enough clumps can form larger bodies that have an increasing overall mass and go on to increase the whole's gravity, attracting more smaller objects to clump to the larger one, over long periods of time, the developing moonlet may be ripped apart, destroyed by impacts many times over. Sometimes it manages to gain sufficient mass and gravity to withstand bombardment and go on to develop fully into a moon.

Other countries have reportedly gone to our moon, perhaps not in person, but certainly have sent robotic missions there...USSR, China and India have all sent probes or landers there.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
I seriously doubt that the above pictures were taken in sequence.

In any sequence at all.

And looking at these pictures...couldn't some of the movement be due to liberation?

ahhh
you beat me to it
though it's libration

unless that's some sorta gnostic reference

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by defuntion
I think you'd have to include the dates and times each photo was taken and from where (all from Dublin)?
And as mentioned, your link does not work..
edit on 16-4-2012 by defuntion because: Because.

Photos were all taken in the same location in Dublin from November 2011 to early April 2011.
While I can certainly get a list of dates and times that information would not change the anomaly. If you look at any dark area on the Moon, specifically the larger ones as they are most obvious, you will see they turn from 45 to 90 degrees in the photo series, this is simply not possible unless something has happened to the Earth, Moon, Sun system.

Ok This was the first post in this thread that got me to see something wrong. The Moon IS spinning on it's side in some of those pictures, but not spinning on even close to the same axis as it's Orbit around the Earth. Some of the dark spots are rotated up to about 80 degrees off of other pictures.

One thing I don't know is if the camera was rotated itself to cause this effect. I have noticed the Moon acting weird, but I don't really know how it's supposed to act, just childhood memories ya know? It does seem odd though.

It's only in some of the pictures and the rotation is MUCH faster than the 28 days it's supposed to take to turn. These are like 90 degree rotation in days, and then it goes right back. Is something pulling on the moons north poll and flipping the poor guy on his side? Does the Moon have magnetic poles? There is a lot I do not know, But those pictures are Wrong. The Moon is wrong.

I'm going to do some research now.

I think DARK energy is a bad concept but the effect is there. I think other dimensions higher up in the hierarchy bend space-time in lower sets. Maybe we are about to be in a new heaven and new earth? Maybe the coming change is a higher energy shell of reality, that as it comes in, pulls and warps 3D reality until the shift is complete?

edit on 4/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I was expecting these kind of comments and I'm not getting in the mud with anyone whose only objective is to divert attention from an important issue. I will give no response to anyone who attempts to debunk or smear this information, the pictures speak for themselves and I will be posting additional images that show the same thing.

So when amateur astronomers explain to you whats going on, your only response is to stick your fingers in yours and ignore them?
No wonder you still dont understand this phenomenon, a whole year later.

For everyone else who actually wants to learn, the change in the moons orientation is because you're looking at a it from a rotating object (the earth). As the earth turns 360 degrees every 24 hours, you look at space from a different angle from moment to moment.
The moon rises, and you see it from the earth which is at one angle. 12 hours or so later when the moon sets, the earth has turned 180 degrees, so your head is pointing in a different direction.

This effect is not only on the moon. People who take photos of sunspots will notice the sun also changes its orientation, people who watch the moons and patterns of Jupiter will notice this also, people who look at the stars will notice the constellations have a different tilt from time to time. Get some good binoculars and watch Messier 42 in Orion, same thing.

Not just the moon... but EVERYTHING in space changes its apparent orientation as the earth turns.
Its a pity that after a whole year of looking into the sky, the OP still hasnt noticed this.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Actually I'm saying it's spinning when LOTS of people are looking, check you tube, google etc.

But if the moon was spinning, why would it make a difference how the light from the sun hits it? It would have to be the sun has moved, or the earth in relationship to the moon and sun has moved. If the moon spins, as it does completely in one month, the light from the sun still shines on the same spot, the light doesn't move with it lol.

Either I don't get this argument, or people are really ignorant when it comes to science these days?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The moon rotates as it circles the earth, which supposedly keeps the same side of the moon always toward the earth. But is this motion absolutely and precisely coordinated? Is it possible that the moon rotation is just a tad - perhaps only a second or two - faster or slower than its orbit around the earth, so that - over centuries - the other side of the moon might be seen from earth?

Photographs of the moon only go back to about the time of the Civil War and really good photos of the surface of the moon probably not before 1900, so any progression in the view of the moon would have very slight photographic evidence. But maybe in centuries to come, more of the moon could be photographed from earth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join