It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim uprising in Middle East linked to Bible prophecy. Daniel 11:43 Fulfilled in 2011. Crazy times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by juggalo307

I'm sorry your nice OP was derailed. You have some interesting information. I read the Book of Daniel again right after 9/11. It's downright creepy.

It's all good. People on here seem to make it a point to m ess with people and let there opinions be heard. I usually just ignore people that derail my threads.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

we would if u stop coming in this thread. go piss in some other persons cheerios

Nah, I think I'll piss where I like - if the religious can do it, so can I
edit on 18-4-2012 by Garfee because: You can ignore me all you like, if you think god is real you need your head examined.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo307

its all a scam. The whole fabricated 'brotherhood ' is only used as bully.
To keep up the illusion of 'islam as endtimeplayer '
well it isnt: *all* 3 abrhamic religions will be done with, as soon the fallen ones will come out of the sky again

the fallen ones = atlantis = the beast
"..and the beast will burn her ( institutional religions0 with fire ".

Likewise,
the passage about ' the tresures of egypt ' is about the ' spiritual treasures ': sorcery

And the part about ' egypts fighting amongst eachother ' simply means that He will let *all* the evil factions fight against eachother. Those same evil factions, now, who are posing as 'brotherhood ' or 'jesuits' or whatever name they carry, to create the illusion to the masses of " theres a fight going on between good cops and bad cops"
- they are ALL 'bad '.

bless

new topics

<< 1   >>

join