It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim uprising in Middle East linked to Bible prophecy. Daniel 11:43 Fulfilled in 2011. Crazy times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I want to apologize ahead of time for this long ass post but I couldn't put this information into just a few paragraphs. This is some very important info I feel everyone should check out. I have tried my best to type this in a manner that makes it understandable without having to write a book lol. It has taken over an hour to get all this together. Enjoy. I will add more sources later to back up my claims.

Has anyone but me noticed how this Arab Spring that started in 2011 has done nothing more than put the Muslim Brotherhood into power in Egypt, Libya, soon to be Syria, and many other nations? We started a war on "terror" in 2001 and now we are openly supporting a recognized terror organization. The things going on right now are Biblical in nature believe it or not. There is a reason I am trying to get this information out there. To keep people awake as to where we stand in the world scene and teach them that the prophecies of the Bible are indeed real.

www.conservativedailynews.com...
Here is Obama hosting the Muslim Brotherhood.

theintelhub.com...
Here is the US proving that they don't want peace in Syria but instead want the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

www.americanthinker.com...
........Here is the US turning a blind eye to the actions of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...
.......Here is proof that many within our government are negotiating with terrorists.

I could go on and on showing you all sources that verify what I am trying to show people but it will take FOREVER so I will stop with the links for now and show you a VERY important Bible prophecy that has already been fulfilled. As a matter of fact it was fulfilled last year when the Arab uprising started.

All these things keep bringing me back to this Bible verse and it's implications.

Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Ok here is another link that relates to the Daniel prophecy. anilmachado.wordpress.com...

Does the fulfillment of this prophecy mean that the US is supporting the rise of the Antichrist? Afterall this verse is referring to the Antichrist being responsible for the takeovers of both Libya and Egypt...This also begs the question. How is the Antichrist associated with the Muslim Brotherhood? Any comments on this would be appreciated.

Now here is a completely different prophecy that is also being fulfilled as we speak. This one will take some time to come to full fulfillment as it occurs in stages as you will understand if you actually read the verses. This verse is about Egyptians turning upon Egyptians and all out civil unrest and lack of jobs.. The implications of this are mind boggling. It just goes to show that we are indeed nearing the start of the Tribulation. I am not trying to fear monger here just to let everyone know some things that have recently started making sense to me. I have been studying Bible prophecy and world events for 7-8 years and now after 7-8 years things are starting to make sense to me. Persistence pays off I guess.

Isaiah 19 :1-4 The Burden against Egypt.

The burden against Egypt. Behold, the LORD rides on a swift cloud, and will come into Egypt; the idols of Egypt will totter at His presence, and the heart of Egypt will melt in its midst. “I will set Egyptians against Egyptians; everyone will fight against his brother, and everyone against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, and they will consult the idols and the charmers, the mediums and the sorcerers. And the Egyptians I will give into the hand of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them,” says the Lord, the LORD of hosts......................

This is basically saying that God will cause the Egyptians to rise up. God will have a hand in the destruction of the Egyptian government (counsel). The people of Egypt will consult the idols and charmers which bascially refers to the people of Egypt turning towards there false religion of Islam (idols) for support. However this false religion they are seeking will ultimately cause utter hell for them because they will be given unto a cruel leader who will rule over Egypt. Those protesting in Egypt have no clue that what they are fighting for (Muslim Brotherhood leadership) will ultimately result in them being persecuted. Once the Egyptian elections take place in May I am pretty sure we will see a rapid rise in violence in the country when the Muslim Brotherhood comes to power. These young rioters who are so hell bent on the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power officially in that nation do not know the horrors they are setting themselves up for. There leadership will not tolerate there current behaviors and will force them all to adhere to strict Islamic laws. Here is more of this prophecy.
www.ethiopianreview.com...

Isaiah 19:5-10
The waters will fail from the sea, and the river will be wasted and dried up. The rivers will turn foul; the brooks of defense will be emptied and dried up; the reeds and rushes will wither. The papyrus reeds by the River, by the mouth of the River, and everything sown by the River, will wither, be driven away, and be no more. The fishermen also will mourn; all those will lament who cast hooks into the River, and they will languish who spread nets on the waters. Moreover those who work in fine flax and those who weave fine fabric will be ashamed; and its foundations will be broken. All who make wages will be troubled of soul

There is so much to try and show here to show the potential for this to occur very soon. As a matter of fact there is already a very bad drought sweeping the African continent. Ill do my best to show you how this might go down based off of certain things happening in the world. I will do this with some links to other sources.

www.smh.com.au...

I found this from the article "So the Saudis are investing in farmland in Ethiopia and Sudan, but that means they will draw more Nile water for irrigation away from Egypt, whose agriculture-rich Nile Delta is already vulnerable to any sea level rise and saltwater intrusion."

I don't know how many of you know but the Muslim Brotherhood is a creation of the Saudi royal family. This is crazy because Ethiopia and Sudan are in the process of falling to the Muslim Brotherhood. Basically Saudi Arabia is taking over these nations using the Muslim Brotherhood rebels. This is likely going to have a direct impact on the waters of Egypt. Much of what is going on in the Middle East is a war on water. I know that sounds crazy but water is being fought over in the Middle East. When NATO invaded Libya one of the 1st things they did was destroy the "Great Man Made River"(Look it up) that Moammar Ghaddafi constructed during his rule.....................

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
# is so much deeper than most realize. Only through persistence has this information started making sense to me.

www.greenprophet.com...

Ok here is the rest of the prophecy then I am ending this post for now lol. I can't type anymore right now. Brain overload.

Isaiah 19:11-15
Surely the princes of Zoan are fools; Pharaoh’s wise counselors give foolish counsel. How do you say to Pharaoh, “I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?” Where are they? Where are your wise men? Let them tell you now, and let them know what the LORD of hosts has purposed against Egypt. The princes of Zoan have become fools; the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also deluded Egypt, those who are the mainstay of its tribes. The LORD has mingled a perverse spirit in her midst; and they have caused Egypt to err in all her work, as a drunken man staggers in his vomit. Neither will there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, palm branch or bulrush, may do.
Isaiah 19:16-17
In that day Egypt will be like women, and will be afraid and fear because of the waving of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which He waves over it. And the land of Judah will be a terror to Egypt; everyone who makes mention of it will be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts which He has determined against it.
Verses 11-15 basically say that Egypts leaders will be foolish and will also delude the population into following them. It also mentions that there will be no work for Egyptians. Sound familiar??

Verses 16-17 definitely apply to today. It basically says that Egypt will live in fear of Israel(Judah)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Any input and/or insight on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo307

This is basically saying that God will cause the Egyptians to rise up. God will have a hand in the destruction of the Egyptian government...

So god doesn't interfere in anything because we have free will - including feeding starving children - but likes to play sneaky diplomat?

**** off.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just a word of advice...

The rivers will turn foul; the brooks of defense will be emptied and dried up; the reeds and rushes will wither

The reference towards rivers and waters, isn't always a direct reference towards rivers and waters. It is a metaphor....

see:
Conceptual Metaphor
en.wikipedia.org...

Winds of change, waters of sustenance and means, rocks of endurance, voice of influence, words of structure, beasts of vice...

What would it mean if I were to say:

I throw a rock into the wind and landed in a river, whose splash was the voice and the words were heard by the beasts of the forest.

During a time of change, I brought forth my philosophy that has best suited me, and presented it into the conversation. What I said opposed their false doctrines based on desires.

Poor example, but enough to go on.
edit on 16-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: gramatical edit

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
wasnt the Book of Daniel,

rejected from inclusion in the Bible scriptures?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo307

Very interesting. Will take me some time to read through it all, but I'm mostly just interested in the citations. I'm already familiar, somewhat, of the scriptures that prophesied the events that took place last year, and even the ones taking place now (Ezekiel). So, good job finding it all and posting it to share with everyone

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
wasnt the Book of Daniel,

rejected from inclusion in the Bible scriptures?

What. No it isn't.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey bro, i'm way ahead of you. Think Beast of the Sea and Best of the Earth. Now think of the Ottoman Empire that recieved it's mortal wound in 1924 and the Muslim Bortherhood was created to resurrect it. Now think of the push for another Caliphate the Muslim version of Pope...the Vicar of Allah. Now who is the false prophet who made no prophecies? That is responsible for the deaths of millions.

Now think of the Roman Catholic Church and the atrocities it has commited from the time of Constantine till now, the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, exterminations of the Waldenses and French Hugenoughts. The "Queen of Heaven" worship, the Mithra rituals with the Pope's priesthood of Dagon mitre and robes. The Pope claims to be Christ "the Vicar of Christ" and the Papacy has assumed the rights to rescind the teachings of Christ at will. Has fornicated with world powers, obtained wordly power and worldly wealth and is directly responsible for the deaths of millions. Now ask yourself, would Jesus condone this?

The tip of the iceberg goes deep. See my thread:

End Times prophecies and the modern Middle East
edit on 16-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

This is basically saying that God will cause the Egyptians to rise up. God will have a hand in the destruction of the Egyptian government...

So god doesn't interfere in anything because we have free will - including feeding starving children - but likes to play sneaky diplomat?

**** off.

Feeding the staving children is man's job. BTW, how much do you contribute a year to feeding needy people hm?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Rivers and waters and seas refers to people, specifically the masses and multitudes of the peoples of earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Rivers and waters and seas refers to people, specifically the masses and multitudes of the peoples of earth.

I agree... well it's not always the case, but more so than not. The waters of genesis are not this, IMO, but also may hold a transcendent quality that does allow for this assertion to be made.

When I said... sustenance, I was speaking in regards to thought, which is representative of an individual. Even in stating that doesn't truly doesn't define what the reference towards rivers and bodies of waters is to mean. It's all dependent on context, but undoubtedly carries with it an underlying premise... which is people.

Again, see my example and you may notice I reiterated your definition.

When I said, 'presented it to the conversation', I was referencing multitudes of peoples...
edit on 16-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

edit on 16-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

**** off.

Feeding the staving children is man's job. BTW, how much do you contribute a year to feeding needy people hm?

So it's man's job to feed starving children and god's job to incite political rebellion?

I'm sick of this #. Seriously, time for god to get the # out.

Edit: How dare you compare my ability to help humanity with your useless god's hopeless inaction? Christianity can go and # itself.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So it's man's job to feed starving children and god's job to incite political rebellion?

Edit: How dare you compare my ability to help humanity with your useless god's hopeless inaction? Christianity can go and # itself.

Why are you so mad? Relax, friend.

God places governments, it's true. The authorities in position are there BECAUSE of what MAN does to deserve what God places in front of them. Rebel against God, you'll get a tyrant. Serve God, your country is blessed - looked at America. It was established all based on freedoms, free from persecution. God-fearing men signed our Declaration, and we WERE blessed because of it.

Now? Not so much.

Time for God to get out?
My friend, he is barely at the door, ready to come inside.

Peace with you, and God bless.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

God places governments, it's true. The authorities in position are there BECAUSE of what MAN does to deserve what God places in front of them. Rebel against God, you'll get a tyrant. Serve God, your country is blessed - looked at America. It was established all based on freedoms, free from persecution. God-fearing men signed our Declaration, and we WERE blessed because of it.

Now? Not so much.

Time for God to get out?

Gee, you can't figure out why I'm mad? think of the first 500 things I might have against religion and all this god nonsense - and how I have to BOW DOWN LIKE A SLAVE SO I DON'T SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL - just to begin with.

As for your country being blessed - are you blind as well as religious?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Now? Not so much.

Time for God to get out?

Gee, you can't figure out why I'm mad? think of the first 500 things I might have against religion and all this god nonsense - and how I have to BOW DOWN LIKE A SLAVE SO I DON'T SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL - just to begin with.

I would have to disagree with this country being blessed anymore. Our country is now supporting the rise of the Antichrist. Why would God bless a nation that supports the Muslim Brotherhood? I highly doubt he will. God will probably allow this nation to be utterly punished for its lack of faith and caring about what goes on in the world. Americans are zombies asleep at the wheel while our leaders police the world and spread tyranny..........Oh and God doesn't interfere in most things that go on simply cause he has created us with free will. Men are responsible for the world today. Not God. If men werent evil in nature this # wouldnt be going on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

s.

maybe you need to work on accepting authrotiy figure, a silent intelligence works wonders. Why are you mad btw? your position doesn't make any sense, stop trolling

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

maybe you need to work on accepting authrotiy figure, a silent intelligence works wonders. Why are you mad btw? your position doesn't make any sense, stop trolling

Me? Trolling? I think if my position were "Everyone has to believe in my invisible friend or die", that would be trolling. Idon't need a religious authority figure, thanks all the same, just get out of my damn business for once.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Me? Trolling? I think if my position were "Everyone has to believe in my invisible friend or die", that would be trolling. Idon't need a religious authority figure, thanks all the same, just get out of my damn business for once.

we would if u stop coming in this thread. go piss in some other persons cheerios

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Dude if you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation then by all means go to another damn thread. It's obvious you don't believe in God. Im sorry I can't make you believe in Him but I know through time you will either come to know He is real or you won't. Free will allows you to make those decisions as it also allows others to make theres. That's what makes this world go round. If God were to interfere in every single bad thing that happens in this world then we would have no need to try. It's not that way as you have pointed out. I don't want to live in a world where God intervenes with every bad thing done. I want to live in a world where wrongs are not committed at all. God has allowed mankind kind to govern themselves. Unfortunately the world is not a great place to live but this is mainly do to our own free will. Free will has gotten us to where we are today and will continue to do so. God has allotted mankind 6000 years of self-rule afterwhich he WILL take over governing. These 6000 years will culminate in utter hell for this world. Many will be tried, tested, and killed. It is written. Once again I know you do not believe in this #. Most don't. Thats why the world is the way it is. But I guarantee you that we all will be tested. Yes you, yes me, and all the other people in my life that I love who are like you that refuse to believe and or speak about such things as this. It's a sad fact in life. It makes me sad because I feel as though most around me don't know God and I don't know how to get them to believe as I do or even care about the world they live in. They say they do but 90% of them if not more do not seek knowledge. They go about life completely oblivious as to what is going on. I don't understand why people are this way sometimes. If you knew the life I live you may be surprised. I am surrounded by people who smoke pot, drink a lot, cuss, you name it we are doing it. If you saw me you might see me as a punk. Yes I said we. I myself am guilty of these things. I am trying to get better about doing things right and I feel as though I am failing at it sometimes. Its very hard for a person who believes as I do to spread this knowledge when I myself am surrounded by a lifestyle I know God does not condone. It's hard for me to get away from it due to many different circumstances and consequences I have encountered in life. Even in this life I live I have not forgotten what I really believe in. I can't not seek out knowledge. It is somehow programmed in me to seek out knowledge of why things are the way they are. I can't really explain it. Even throughout my childhood growing up in foster care and many other messed up things I was very rebellious and questioned authority and why things are the way they are. I was always in trouble It is because of free will and me being able to make my own decisions that I am where I am today. My wrong doing led to even my adoptive parents not wanting anything to do with me. Do I blame God for not intervening? No I blame myself. I alone am responsible for what I do. I thank God for not intervening in everything in my life and allowing me to make the decisions i have made. My own actions have taught me so much about this world. Things that have helped me to come to a belief in God and a much better world to come to those that believe. I have realized that in order for the world to be a better place I must first make myself a better person. I can't expect those around me to care about the things I do if I myself am a representation of themselves and the life they live. I must try to be a candle that lights the way. Am I going to Heaven? I honestly don't know. I fear the Lord may spew me from his mouth for being lukewarm. Fear of this doesn't make me just give up and say # it. I am trying to be a better person. I want something to look forward to in life. Call me out on it and diss me for my beliefs I really don't give a #. I'll turn the other cheek and laugh at you. I just hope one day you will see the things going on in the world for they are, Only then will you believe. For anyone with the seed of prophecy planted in there mind there is the potential for them to start believing.I hope so anyways. If not my post will be in vain. God Bless and I pray that the coming times will change your mind before its too late.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo307

I'm sorry your nice OP was derailed. You have some interesting information. I read the Book of Daniel again right after 9/11. It's downright creepy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join