It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Exposes the Fraud of the Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the air date was for this episode? The video's unavailable to us Canadians (and probably others too). I'd like to find a youtube version, or something on comedynetwork.ca.

I'd love to hear what he had to say! =)

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

i think you're exactly right, it's hard to say exactly how long it will take for it to all come crashing down, it will. i guess the question is, how will we as a people respond to it? will we run around like chickens with out our heads? or will we take our country back?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

I #ing love John Stewart. He's arguably, "America's most important Jew!" I don't mean that as an insult btw. That's actually a quote from a comic I heard on television.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21
Can someone please tell me what the air date was for this episode? The video's unavailable to us Canadians (and probably others too). I'd like to find a youtube version, or something on comedynetwork.ca.

I'd love to hear what he had to say! =)

Thanks!

Original Air Date: December 7, 2010

(www.thedailyshow.com...)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You should search ATS for the other thread on what Tony Robbins has to say about the national debt, as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by Doalrite

i think you're exactly right, it's hard to say exactly how long it will take for it to all come crashing down, it will. i guess the question is, how will we as a people respond to it? will we run around like chickens with out our heads? or will we take our country back?

I think when it eventually does come crashing down, it will be because more and more people suddenly realize that the American dollar has been made completely worthless, by fractional banking and the immense power given to the Federal Reserve.

When this realization goes mainstream, the fall will be sudden, spectacular, and very, very swift. 48 - 72 hours would be my prediction, maybe less.
edit on 17-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The sooner we revolt against the FED and the IRS the better off we will be. We are all slaves to the system and the chains keep tightening. I am seriously considering leaving while I still can. This 'land of the free' b.s. is getting too deep.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

that makes a lot of sense and i have wondered if it will be like that, you know, over night. maybe it will depend on how honest MSM is with people.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

What does it matter what his brother does? He isn't his brother.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

When really becomes to difficulty to handle people turn away and try to ignore it, if forced to deal with it they often go mad, leading to depression, drugs or suicide. If the mental damage is so great or physically unbearable they can even retreat into a coma. Sadly we lack the evolutionary tool set to enable us cope with very slow or very fast changes. this fact is replicated in most human constructs with the exception of computers, that is why we so fear the singularity, because we institutionally recognize that be lacking emotion and by the sheer speed of dealing with issues, humans will be unable not only to control it but to comprehend and live with the acceptance of its superiority.

My view is that as a species because of this limitation we are doomed to fail, it is indeed remarkable that we have gone as far...

edit on 17-4-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Too little too late as they say... to bad people didn't care to wake up to this before now...

The Federal Reserve signed a 100 year contract with the United States to control the monetary system...

Do you get what this means.

Established in 1913.

Contract is done.... 2013...

So if the PTB are getting ready to lose its contract to control americas money do you think they really care if the dollar collapses.

TSHTF this year.

if this is true.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAWWWWWWWWWSHHHHH
edit on 17-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

yes, that was good, but that's kind of what I was thinking, were good at making money and we don't make anything else. So why don't we just print money and let America's Americans consume everything all the other #ries make. We can close the borders and then sell the American way of life to a chose few in other countries that have made enought money from working or how ever to enjoy America.
This would solve the US's debt problem, and no one would have to work in the US unless they wanted to, just consume.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Some people are just really slow to catch on.
One day maybe people will.

Jon Stewart and Stephan Colbert could really help if they would.

You are so right about how slow people are to catch on, have you ever heard of "The American Dream">?
its a cartoon that is geared to adults to teach them about the Federal Reserve, and how crooked banks are and what they do to kill the American dream. It's loaded with humor, and I like to think of it as an easy way to ease people into the reality of what it going on in layman's terms so to speak. Please pass this on to everyone you know who has a hard time understanding how the bank screw them.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Doalrite
Too little too late as they say... to bad people didn't care to wake up to this before now...

The Federal Reserve signed a 100 year contract with the United States to control the monetary system...

Do you get what this means.

Established in 1913.

Contract is done.... 2013...

So if the PTB are getting ready to lose its contract to control americas money do you think they really care if the dollar collapses.

TSHTF this year.

if this is true.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAWWWWWWWWWSHHHHH
edit on 17-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

From what I can see from 5 minutes on google, this is not true.
The initial contract was for 20 years, but was extended indefinitely in 1927.

Summary in here www.dailypaul.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join