It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

er, so I was just meditating and a rather large fury looking spider turned up out of nowhere, ran aw

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
it was so odd, my energy was getting stronger and what not while meditating and suddenly I look and there is this fury dude, kinda big, crawling on the carpet towards the bed, as soon as it sees me , it runs away and I cannot see it anywhere,

seagrass ? anyone

I know this sounds strange

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Maybe it was your animal guide.

Or maybe you need to put some big boots on and get ready to do some stomping lol.

Where do you live? Not many giant hairy spiders here in the US, could have been Tarantula only big furry spider I know of in these parts.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You can borrow my fly swatter if you like, it doubles as a spider swatter as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I live in the Uk, hertfordshire

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you afraid of spiders? I've always been terrified of them and when I started meditating again I started to go through this weird spider phase. They were showing up more often, in weird places, scaring the crap out of me. I looked for a way to stop it and decided to try and become fearless when it comes to them. Now, I see one and instead of screaming like a banshee, looking for the hairspray to spray it to death (never could get the nerve to smash them), I get something for it to crawl onto and put it out the window. I then tell it in my mind "You see I left you alone so please do the same for me". I hardly ever see them now and when I do I'm not scared.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Could of been a wolf spider. They live everywere in the world and can measure up to 1.5 inchs. But they're not really furry...oh! They look fury when they carry 100's of it's offspring on it's back.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
it was so odd, my energy was getting stronger and what not while meditating and suddenly I look and there is this fury dude, kinda big, crawling on the carpet towards the bed, as soon as it sees me , it runs away and I cannot see it anywhere,

seagrass ? anyone

I know this sounds strange

I've heard several similar accounts from people dealing with the Shadow Entities. The spider shaped ones are common. They usually accompany larger Shadow Entities.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
er, great

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

It's interesting that you say this because during the same phase of time I was seeing shadow people. I didn't relate them to the spiders. New food for thought! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I havent see any shadow people

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
I havent see any shadow people

Well if you haven't seen them, they don't exist.
In that case, call an exterminator. Like John Goodman in Arachnophobia.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh3

It's interesting that you say this because during the same phase of time I was seeing shadow people. I didn't relate them to the spiders. New food for thought! Thanks!

I was referring to the "shadow" versions of spiders.Shadow Spider Actual spiders should be dealt with in an entirely different manner.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Other beings are attracted to positive energies...

He was probably just curious... maybe he sensed that positive vibe and wanted to know what it was...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Other beings are attracted to positive energies...

He was probably just curious... maybe he sensed that positive vibe and wanted to know what it was...

this and you are also becoming more aware/mindful now

the spider[s] simply went unnoticed before.

it's said we've all swallowed a spider or 2 in our sleep
edit on 16-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Have had that once or twice I think, big house spiders though. One shot across the carpet, and I'd usually jump a bit and wonder where it was going, but when you meditate it's great how things like that can happen and you just feel the rush of energy which quickly passes and things are back to normal again.

As long as it doesn't start crawling all over my face not too bothered.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Oh ok!
I'll read about that

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
I've heard several similar accounts from people dealing with the Shadow Entities. The spider shaped ones are common. They usually accompany larger Shadow Entities.

It is common for these spiders to be seen weaving over a person's third eye. Many believe they do this to close the third eye to keep the person unaware, so it wouldn't suprise me if they accompany shadow entities. The "enlightened" ones of our society like to keep them away...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

What society might that be?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
after a spiritual experience I had in the cosmos I am no longer afraid of spiders, in fact I appreciate them they are now cute to me, I let them crawl all over my hands, I don't kill spiders anymore...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
my whole life I have chased them with tissues or used a bug catcher to liberate them from my surroundings but this experience was a little odd, though given meditation, and the unconscious and what someone said to me 3 days previous, it seems more likely it was a reflection of that than anything else

top topics

<<   2 >>

join