It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I`ve named myself aboriginee, because I aboriginate from our earth and from nearly uncountable ancestors from many cultures and peoples like we all do.

I`m from Germany and I´m 54 years old.

I like ATS, because I get informed here and because people here try to write objectively - was that right? - objectively, I`ve never heard that.

I think, there`s much change going on, politically and in our nature, and there`s much to talk about.
And I like to write about things in an accurate way, there are so many aspects to look at, when talking about something happening. So, I think I`m right here.

Greetings to you all!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aboriginee

Welcome.

Where in germany? (If you don't mind me being nosy)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hello Beezzer!

Bou, that means "wow" in the so called "Westerwald", in English "Westernwood", were I`m living in
(That`s about 60 km from Frankfurt/Main), that was a quick answer, thank you for that!

And where do you live?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Just south of Ramstein, in Landstuhl.
Army.

edit on 16-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....I look forward to reading your contributions.....

Des

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you`re in the army and in Germany.

And you use to travel around with your space-ship, doing things, bunnies shouldn`t do.
But who`s telling that...good story....hope I see you in some threads!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des,

thank you, I think, that is going to be an adventure, especially to talk together with people from so many countries, that`s the first time I do that.
Hope I see you in the threads!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboriginee
reply to post by beezzer

So you`re in the army and in Germany.

And you use to travel around with your space-ship, doing things, bunnies shouldn`t do.
But who`s telling that...good story....hope I see you in some threads!

I'm always doing things bunnies shouldn't be doing.

Welcome, again.

yeah, you may find me in a thread or two.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome
Lots of stuff to read here!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello to our new German friend, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome aboriginee

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yo.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Greetings back at-cha. What subjects interest you the most and do you have some things heavy on your mind you wish to impart before you burst?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Markive

Hello Marcive,

thanks for the welcome!
Yes, there is really much stuff and it`s very informative in here.
I`m happy, that I now can start to write about realms I`m interested in to people who are informed.

Til then!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Hello tkwasny!

Oh yes, I`m about to burst about some things!

There is the last IBEX-conference, which took place earlier this year.
So much has been said there but there are some statements, that don`t match, and maybe something has not been told. And what about the magnetic ribbon?

And I`m a christian, who believes in the bible, but within the whole context and by noticjng the original texts.
Therefore I think, homosexuality and sex before marriage in a loyal partnership aren`t forbidden nore condamned in there.
And I think, the world wasn`t created within six days, and for me the most important fact is, that there is no such thing as an eternal hell ( for "eternity" stands "eon" in the original greek text, for example).

And looking at politics there`s much to talk about.

But first I have to learn, how to put zitates on top of my posts and so on.
I have to admit, it`s now about only two years, that I´m doing something with texts in the internet.
And I started very slowly. So til then! Hope I can start soon!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Sorry, I meant IBEX p r e s s conference.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hello JohnnyAnonymous,

thank you for your welcome!

It`s good to be here, and I`m looking forward to writing in some threads.

Greetings!

Aboriginee

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"The family boasted of its antiquity, though one family must be quite as old as another, if everybody's pedigree could be traced; and the real wonder would be to find a man whose ancestors had a beginning, instead of the ordinary case of one with an apparently endless line of progenitors"

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by capob
"The family boasted of its antiquity, though one family must be quite as old as another, if everybody's pedigree could be traced; and the real wonder would be to find a man whose ancestors had a beginning, instead of the ordinary case of one with an apparently endless line of progenitors"

Yes, that`s a good statement.
How fascinating would it be to meet some of them!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...look forward to your input...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You are right, there is so much going on in our world and while it may look chaotic there is a definite order to evrything and there is someone up there who is testing the world´s people. The trend for the last 50 years has been materialism, hedonism, atheism, sexual liberation, drugs, selhishness and the break-up of the age old family ethics. So where are we heading, is it not dangerous? As I see it each person must make a choice, either he will go with this degenerated modern trend or he can choose to become a better person and act in accordance with truth, compassion and tolerance in his daily life - wherever he is and whatever he is doing. While we can not change the big picture of modern society we can at least choose to be good people.

As a physicist I have concluded that modern science has nothing to offer mankind - but trouble. The true happiness will be found inside of ourselves. We are a part of the Universe and if we want to live as long as the universe we must assimilate to the characteristics of the universe. If we act against the characteristics of the Universe we will be eliminated.

As I understand it and as all the age old prophecies from the city of Falun and Scandinavia claim, it is Falun Dafa which is the way of the future - the true religion as some prophecies stated. And it is so simple, just act in accordance with Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life, don´t get upset with your enemies and stay calm at all times.

My two cents at my level, I have no truth to offer,

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

<<   2 >>

join