It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof Fluoride is BAD For You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for checking out my thread,glad you liked it and have the sense to see just how important this subject truly is.

This thread is great,I learned a few things along side my own recent research into fluoride dangers,uses and applications.

for that alone I commend and thank you,good job.

S & F!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I appolgise for being kinda off topic here... but it relates to the issue in a way...

Has anyone noticed the American/Canadian Dental Association's emblem?

It is interesting to note the symbolism in their emblem...

A triangle (pyramid?)

A snake, whos head happens to curve in the exact place as the eye in the pyramid on the 1 dollar american bill....

Etc...

Etc...

Interesting observation indeed.

The official emblem of dentistry was adopted by the American Dental Association in November of 1965. The design uses as its central figure a serpent entwined about an ancient Arabian cautery, in the manner of the single serpent of Aesculapius, the Greek god of Medicine, coiled around a rod. The Greek letter Delta for dentistry and the Greek letter Omicron for odont ( tooth ) form the periphery design. In the background are thirty two leaves and twenty berries, representative of the 32 permanent teeth and twenty children's teeth.

Source

Doesn't look so inviting,I always knew that dentists were evil

edit on 16-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just a heads up but - where do you think the FLO comes from in TeFLON non-stick COOKING surfaces. see the wiki for Teflon - Polytetrafluoroethylene - en.wikipedia.org... The stuff most people in the USA rub into their skulls every night is a class 6 poison. I mean...It has POISON CONTROL warnings on the back in case you swallow more than a pea sized amount. AND the FDA has recently, along with the ADA advised to NOT give it to infants as it causes deformed bone growth in males (are they trying to say it's ok to give a class 6 poison to girls?). AND it is known to cause bone cancer in young children, causes problems with brain growth and jaw development in both males and females. So yea...WHY THE HELL ARE WE DRINKING IT and cooking our food on a surface that is painted with a derivative substance???????????
edit on 17-4-2012 by Opportunia because: clarification

edit on 17-4-2012 by Opportunia because: more clarification

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree with you on Fluoride. I have known about this since 75 and have read plenty about it. I drink coffee which contains natural fluorides but I don't have city water. We have well water. I don't know what the levels are in the ground water here, but it doesn't seem to have any effect so that's ok. Being informed for over thirty five years makes me understand it well. I like coffee because of it's calming effect, a sort of natural Zoloft when cream and sugar are added. I like being mellow but the added fluoride makes me dopey.

I see you are going to quit posting. What a shame. I for one have read hundreds of articles over the years and even a few books on fluoride. I have spent many hours trying to find ways to detox ourselves and many more hours trying to identify the toxic effects in people. The biggest reason that they want salt reduced in he diet is because salt helps make stomach acid and stomach acid reacts with fluoride to cause a whole pile of Hydrogen Fluoride problems. Reducing stomach acid by restricting salt intake causes microbial overgrowth in the body. Since stomach acid needs to be reduced that means protein intake needs to be reduced as well. Beef contains natural tranquilizers of it's own so why eliminate this. Fat also raises stomach acids, that causes the same problem. Their solution was to tell people saturated fat was bad for you and eat more carbs for energy. What kind of fools are running this mess. All these stupid cover ups to make up for fluoridating water and foods.

The government is changing their tune and reducing fluoride in water. They should get it out all together'. They have banned a few fluoride miticides used on potatoes last year but the full implementation will will take at least a half year to get out of the system. They used fluoride pesticides in the fields and it's in the soils. This problem will be hanging on for many years. They poisoned the fields that make our foods.

I understand the reason that fluoride was thought of to keep people sociable but never agreed with their putting it in water where the compounding action lowers peoples ability to think correctly. I think we should be responsible for treating ourselves with coffee or tea. I would rather use natural food sedatives to dope ourselves so we can be sociable. There are many natural sedatives.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Fluoride is a compound (as either Calcium Fluoride or Sodium Fluoride). Fluorine is an element. Prozac has 3 atoms of Fluorine. Prozac does not contain the compound Fluoride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join