It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert to EMF -RF -Microwave- Electrosmog Dangers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
2 ENTRIES FOUND: complacent (adjective)
self- (combining form)
www.merriam-webster.com...
com·pla·cent
adj \kəm-ˈplā-sənt\
Definition of COMPLACENT
1: marked by self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies : marked by complacency : self-satisfied
2: complaisant 1
3: unconcerned
Examples of COMPLACENT
The strong economy has made people complacent.
We have grown too complacent over the years.
---------------------------------
I feel these last two examples in the definition are the majority of the people. And the threats or dangers are real, folks. We are so polluted with all kinds of radiation, EMF, RF, microwaves, etc. and no one wants to pay attention. It seems people are really thrilled with all the high tech gadgetry but the dangers that come along with them go unacknowledged by many.

Want to point out that several studies in the past have been ignored. Seems to me, there is no concern but for the big bucks these days, things are being swept under the rug, or are explained away as reliable and safe. Well, research shows these fields do affect us even down to the molecular level...

So, I wanted to post this thread to alert you to these dangers. If we all know and show enough concern , then we could possibly change and make for us a better safer world. Can't help but to think of the Beebe AK birds..

Please read all of the following links:
1. Introduction
Around the world, for a number of years, there has been an active debate involving the general public,scientists,journalists, politicians, and people from the electric power andtelecom companies, all trying to answer the basic question:Is biology compatible with the ever-increasing levels of electromagnetic fields (EMFs)? Or, to put it in more layman’s terms: Can we, as human beings, survive all the radiation?Are we built for a 24-h, whole-body irradiation life? Are we immune to these signals, or are we actually playing with ourplanet’s future, putting life at stake? The answers appear tobe: No, we are not designed for such EMF exposure loads.We are not immune. We are gambling with our future

Disturbance of the Immune System by Electromagnetic Felds
Please read in full:
www.scribd.com...

BEES, BIRDS AND MANKIND

Destroying nature by “electrosmog”
Ulrich Warnke

Preamble by the publishers 1
Author’s introduction 3
1. The organisation of life underlying its vulnerability 5
2. About the disappearing bees andbirds 9
3. Mechanisms of disorientation anddamage 11
4.Humans suffer functionalitydisorders 30
5. Summary 37
Scientific literature 38
Glossary (GL) 42

The question of causal effects and biological relevance of electrical and magnetic parameters is generally posed without simultaneous reference to their relevance to life’s organisation. These questions can-not, however, be considered in isolation of each other. What role have the electrical and magnetic fields played in the evolution of life on earth? What role are they playing in the individual development and physiological capacities of an organism? Whoever investigates these questions must sooner or later conclude: Not only did the electrical and magnetic fields of our planet exist before all life, but they have had a decisive hand in the evolution of the species – in water, on land and in the near-earth atmosphere. Living creatures adapted to it in the development of their kind.Biological experience teaches us that life will use the energy pool in which it finds itself to its best advantage.Advantageous not only because the absorbed energy is a carrier of information, useful for orientation in the environment (see glossary;hereinafter GL). But advantageous also because the organism developed to make use of gravitational and electromagnetic interactions, creating decisive functionalities of life. The biological system expresses itself just as the environment does and unity and coordination with its environment is its guiding principle

Please read Full article here:
www.scribd.com...

Electro-Sensitivity: the Research

Electromagn Biol Med. 2008;27(2):135-46. Dirty electricity elevates blood sugar among electrically sensitive diabetics and may explain brittle diabetes. Havas M. Environmental & Resource Studies, Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. [email protected]
Transient electromagnetic fields (dirty electricity), in the kilohertz range on electrical wiring, may be contributing to elevated blood sugar levels among diabetics and prediabetics. By closely following plasma glucose levels in four Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics, we find that they responded directly to the amount of dirty electricity in their environment. In an electromagnetically clean environment, Type 1 diabetics require less insulin and Type 2 diabetics have lower levels of plasma glucose. Dirty electricity, generated by electronic equipment and wireless devices, is ubiquitous in the environment. Exercise
on a treadmill, which produces dirty electricity, increases plasma glucose. These findings may explain why brittle diabetics have difficulty regulating blood sugar. Based on estimates of people who suffer from symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity (3-35%), as many as 5-60 million diabetics worldwide may be affected. Exposure to electromagnetic pollution in its various forms may account for higher plasma glucose levels and may contribute to the misdiagnosis of diabetes. Reducing exposure to electromagnetic
pollution by avoidance or with specially designed GS filters may enable some diabetics to better regulate their blood sugar with less medication and borderline or pre-diabetics to remain non diabetic longer.

more research here:
www.smartmeterdangers.org...

Radiofrequency/Microwave Radiation and the International Agency for
Research on Cancer (IARC) - The problem of conflict of interest & commercial influence in WHO
agencies and the need for public interest representation
PDF :
www.powerwatch.org.uk...

EMF and RF World Concerns Summary
Research articles:
emfsafetynetwork.org...

... the causal link between exposure to magnetic fields and leukemia is no longer in doubt. When we increase the dose, it increases the rate of leukemia. Dozens of laboratory toxicological studies have demonstrated this most clearly, in vitro as well as in animals.
...Ontario researcher Magda Havas of Trent University said EHS studies with negative results have major biases. The researchers assumed that reactions to EMFs are immediate, while there is often a delay between exposure and response. People are not switches that can be turned on and off. These studies incorrectly insinuate that if you can not feel anything, it can't harm you. We know very well that we can't detect the taste of arsenic, lead, DDT nor asbestos, but they are all toxic.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I found the time to read through your post and links and this is mind blowing stuff in my opinion only.
You put a hell of a lot of work into this thread and I hope my post here gives it a bump as everyone should at least read your into if not every link you provided.

S&F and keep up the good work.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Hi Iwinder. Thank you kindly... As you can see, we are being bombarded with this on a daily basis. Much concern should be had.

Here is another read from scribd on the Hidden Dangers of Electromagnetic Radiation from Communication Towers, Power lines, and cellphones. There are a lot more articles to be had if you wish to research further.

www.scribd.com...

Appreciate your looking into this concern....I already know you are *aware* and care about the people and world around us..and for this I thank you.... you are few and far between in trying to find . Bless you.
edit on 30-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

WOW one heck of a read and I am not done with it yet, good work and thanks for the reply and kind words.
Hell yes we know what is good and what is bad.
We don't do tv either:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Hi . Thanks Iwinder
Yeah, lots of reading here for sure. Boring and tedius for most of course ... even moi sometimes... but you can scan for the highlights & get the gist-- enough to know this isn't the best way for our society to be heading and that this stuff does affect our bodies. IMO, we should be caring more for our planet and selves!

Hey, I know when I point, I have fingers pointing back at myself but I'm just saying... we need to think and use our heads when it comes to something as big as this!

Good for you on no tv. And yes! I can tell that you know good from bad... Very happy to hear and I am proud of you and the wife. Hey, you two seem like a great team!! Wish every marriage were like that..

Sorry to have added any more concern..... but someone's gotta ! Have a gr8 day ..but then remember the call warning
*Danger, danger, Will Robinson*

edit on 1-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Guys, please read and educate others to these dangers.

emf.mercola.com...

emf.mercola.com...

new topics

top topics

join