It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Of course, Project Blue Beam comes immediately to mind.....

Haha, I hope they have fun trying to get blue beam past the debunkers in the Aliens Ufo's forum. I don't think it's gonna happen, those people have seen it all before.

As for the hologram, not sure.....if I saw an Aaliyah, John Lennon, or Cobain hologram I'm sure I'd take offence on some level, there's just something that doesn't seem right about it.

I guess it comes down to the fact that they're not around now to say whether or not they agree with it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Holographic Universe (Part 1 of 5 ) its all illusion.

"Statements of some scientists posing that "man is an image, everything experiened is temporary and deceptive, and this universe is a shadow", seems to be proven by science in our day.

--Frederick Vester, Denken, Lernen, Vergessen, vga, 1978, p.6

Someone who watches the stars in the sky assumes that they are millions of light years away from him.
Yet the stars, are right inside himself!

While you watch this film .....you are not inside the room you assume yourself to be in, but to the contrary, the room is inside you!"

We're in a highly interactive, simulated reality, the big bang was turning the tv set computer on. A big cycle.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

But most rap fans were thrilled, including the stars in attendance. Katy Perry tweeted, "I think I might have cried when I saw Tupac," while her pal Rihanna boasted: "Tupac back unbelievable."

so who is making money off another dead star????

then i saw who endorsed it...then i saw comments by rianna and katy perry...........

hmmmmm.....music industry secret societies....

"tupac back"...no he isnt!....and you cant "own" dead people......cant wait to hear the new BS tracks/remixs they got lined up....

this is exactly how they dont need the "artist" to make money......hmmm elvis,marley,micheal, tupac, winehouse, houston....RIP

so who is next....??

im voting for mariah carey....
edit on 16-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You can say yeah, young people are inspired in a way they never would've been, but on the other hand you have to ask, would the person who owned the body they represent in those holograms be happy about that festival doing that? We can never know, but yeah, it's strange territory and I guess kind of expected.

Who's making money off that hologram and would the person represented want them making money off their image? It can be wrong on many levels, but if people are inspired and they then go out and make inspiring music themselves, that's at least something.
edit on 16-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Seeing Cobain would offend me as well. Leave the dead in peace.
edit on 16-4-2012 by all6ixes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by all6ixes
reply to post by robhines

Seeing Cobain would offend me as well. Leave the dead in peace.
edit on 16-4-2012 by all6ixes because: (no reason given)

It would me, and Aaliyah, and Lennon. But I guess we don't get a say in it and that's where we're heading. Maybe those holograms will inspire some people to make music that starts off a true revolution, if so we'll get payback as well as the leeches making money off their images.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I want to try and understand this, seeing a 3d image of a dead person would disturb or bother you? Does looking at a picture of a dead person bother you as well? Does watching videos about their past performances bother you too?

I don't understand.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I want to try and understand this, seeing a 3d image of a dead person would disturb or bother you? Does looking at a picture of a dead person bother you as well? Does watching videos about their past performances bother you too?

I don't understand.

um... i repeat...

so who is making money off another dead star????

then i saw who endorsed it...then i saw comments by rianna and katy perry...........

hmmmmm.....music industry secret societies....

"tupac back"...no he isnt!....and you cant "own" dead people......cant wait to hear the new BS tracks/remixs they got lined up....

this is exactly how they dont need the "artist" to make money......hmmm elvis,marley,micheal, tupac, winehouse, houston....RIP

so who is next....??

im voting for mariah carey....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I don't quite understand what you posted the first time let alone the second. Your writing is hard to understand. Either way I am not referring to you being mad about profits (that what you are mad about?) but the people saying they are offended or disturbed just by the 3d sight of a person, but I assume they don't have the same reaction from watching a video or looking at a picture.

Just people speaking before they really think about it I believe. There is absolutely no reason what so ever to be disturbed or offended by the hologram of a dead celebrity unless they are also offended by pictures or videos. It just seems silly to me.

Easier message for me to convey: "I am offended by the 3-d creation of a person I never knew in life or saw, except in videos and on TV" is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
edit on 4/16/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

AMEN!

When I saw that hologram my mind literally exploded, I wonder how Dr. Dre and Snoop reacted to seeing their dead friend being reanimated like that?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As a a Techie I am in love with this and surprised it took us so long to get here. As far as the music industry, hope was lost a long time ago. Can't wait to see the Elvis, Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash shows

edit on 16-4-2012 by SahaniWaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And people call me insane for believing in holographic technology. This is amazing, tupac looked 100% real walking back and forth up there.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its not an hologram. Is a tecnology first used in japan 2-3 years ago for the first time.

2 or more projector, projecting on a special "mirror like" screen.

Is cool, but far from a real hologram
edit on 16-4-2012 by arkhlongstride because: youtube link

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeWorld

I wonder how Dr. Dre and Snoop reacted to seeing their dead friend being reanimated like that?

I bet Snoop was like I have to lay off on the blunts, I'm tripping out...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I volunteered for the time travel program, where is my me coming back to brief myself that I was told would happen? Sooooo disappointed by that one still, I even told my family about the plans.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by ColeWorld

I wonder how Dr. Dre and Snoop reacted to seeing their dead friend being reanimated like that?

I bet Snoop was like I have to lay off on the blunts, I'm tripping out...

Yes I bet he thought it was a hallucination due to over smoking of ganj. Seems likely.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Instead of a Thuglife tattoo is should say Project Blue Beam. TPTB are some sneaky devils!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

If you can't understand it, that's one thing but saying it's stupid??

When we watch a video or see a picture of an artist who is no longer alive - we are still seeing them at a point in time they were alive, sometimes that can even bring back nice memories.

Seeing some fake hologram performing in the name of deceased is not cool. Would you like seeing holograms of your deceased relatives doing stuff they were doing while alive, you know, Grandma Annie making a pie, uncle John riding his Harley, c'mon now?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

I don't quite understand what you posted the first time let alone the second. Your writing is hard to understand.

maybe you would understand if i was to say:

" i`ll own the rights to your grand parents,....then i put them on stage, in holigraphic form....doing the hocy-cokey.... and i keep the profit and buy a country house with it."

is that cool spunksteve

peace
edit on 16-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: MY ASS ITCHED

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There was a short moment during that video where they showed a little bit of a side angle, and it looked like he had all the dimensions. In other words, could Snoop see his full body?

edit on 16-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join