It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by Starchildren
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Oh yes. They will certainly find a way to project John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Morrison, etc.

They do love their toys. They will never let these people rest in peace. They are DEAD and they are gone and should be left alone.

This makes me literally ill inside. I cannot imagine how Tupac's family must feel seeing this.

Some of you people seem really soft. This is not much different than playing a life size video of 2pac. They arent trying to fool people into thinking he's alive. Whats the problem? You said these people are dead and should be left alone. Soooo....we should not show any videos of deceased musicians? Again, they arent trying to fool anybody. Hardcore fans and family do and will not have a problem with this. Get off your high horse.
edit on 18-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

Why don't you keep your posts on the topic, rather than finding ways to criticize and judge people you don't know on a message forum?

There is a huge difference between watching a video of tupac singing, than seeing his image projected onto a stage with Snoop dancing around him and singing as if the man is still alive. That's not entertainment, that's what I call twisted. Look at the video where "Tupac" walks toward Snoop for the first time as they are singing and the smile that comes over his face. I think it's all very odd and I don't have to like it. I'll stay up here on my high horse. I like it up here, I see more clearly.

By the way, who got Tupac's permission to project his image at a concert as if he were alive for this paid performance?

The man was murdered. Let him rest and let his memories live on through what was already produced during his life.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Some of you people seem really soft. This is not much different than playing a life size video of 2pac. They arent trying to fool people into thinking he's alive. Whats the problem?

how about murdering people with intention of owning them once dead???

"ILLUMINATI WANT MY MIND, SOUL AND MY BODY"

edit on 18-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Thank you. And they are still controlling him even in his death. It's sick.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
IMO this whole even was a "test run" for project blue beam.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Yep. That was the conclusion I came to within two seconds of seeing this video. The Illuminati were using his likeness as one last slap in the face. First they kill him, then use him to test their technology.

The fact that they cut the word "Killuminati" out of the performance is enough evidence for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
....like airplanes flying into buildings? What if they weren't there at all? Just pre-wired explosives and diesel; like a big hollywood set littered with real American bankers, office workers, fire fighters, and policemen to make it touch home for most every American and warrant war?

Just thoughts...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Do you know what bothers me the most? That the Youtube video was removed due to copyright infringement reported by Cashmere Agency (Hologram company). I thought this was supposed to be a tribute to Tupac. Now it stinks like nothing more than greed and money to me. I think Tupacs family needs to get involved with this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Some of you people seem really soft. This is not much different than playing a life size video of 2pac. They arent trying to fool people into thinking he's alive. Whats the problem?

how about murdering people with intention of owning them once dead???

edit on 18-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Thank you. And they are still controlling him even in his death. It's sick.

Agree totally.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Tupac saw it coming.

its almost scripted.

could Tupac be the "second coming" metaphoricly?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I don't think it's reasonable to compare Tupac to Jesus. For one thing, Jesus didn't rape anybody lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I don't think it's reasonable to compare Tupac to Jesus. For one thing, Jesus didn't rape anybody lol.

Not a comparrison.

Just a way to suck in the youth to this idea of resurection.

I bet Americas youth can identify with Tupac more than Jesus.

I dont see the younger peeps listening to Christian hymns on their Ipods.

Do you?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If they wanted to do it out of respect they should of played "Runnin" and had 2 Pac and Biggie up there.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I can't see what anybody is listening to on their iPod. I can't see sound

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
IMO this whole even was a "test run" for project blue beam.

I used to think project blue beam was all bull. Now? I see it as a real possibility because of this technology. As my husband told me the other night, all they have to do is project an image of Virgin Mary into the sky and people will flip out. This technology can be used in dangerous ways to influence and lie to people of this earth. As someone who believes in UFO's, doesn't it make one wonder what is projected into the sky at night sometimes?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The tupac projection reminds me entirely of the haunted mansion at Disney world!

If only that ride featured 2pac, it'd be even better! Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i don't like this to be honest, where will this end, bringing people back to life is weird

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

That's why it's important to spread the word to as many people as possible. I've been spreading it all over the Tupac hologram videos. The more people that know the better... so that way if it really does happen, less people will fall for the contrived 'images' in the sky.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I don't understand why people are disturbed by this. They freaking out about the movies he was in also? It's a hologram, for entertainment purposes, which was totally amazing. Even his mom approved and loved it. It's ridiculous to be upset over something so amazing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demention
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I don't understand why people are disturbed by this. They freaking out about the movies he was in also? It's a hologram, for entertainment purposes, which was totally amazing. Even his mom approved and loved it. It's ridiculous to be upset over something so amazing.

I know even these guys thought it was amazing:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
I'd love to see what Gorillaz could do with this stuff, would be super awesome seeing holograms of all their cartoon characters rocking the stage

It looks like they've already used this type of technology (sorry if you already knew).

As for the Tupac hologram, honestly I was actually a little creeped out as well. I can't really explain why though. But I agree with those who say that this is just the technology we get to see. I'm sure they have things that are far more advanced.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

After his death?
Boy do they have you fooled. Want to know how they got a dead persons permission to do this? Because he's not dead. Like i said a few pages back, they are having WAY TOO MUCH fun using Pac's image. This led me to believe he was never dead to begin with.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just did a bit of research, the Tupac show was done using a special effect used often in magic called Pepper's Ghost...

"In 2012, a commercial version of Pepper's ghost was used to project an image of deceased rapper Tupac Shakur onto the stage at Coachella"
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting read, and I just learned something about magic that I was unaware of

I guess that explains the mylar screens used that I read about?

Anyways as others have said, this wasn't a real hologram and in fact the technology used can be traced as far back as the 1860s. Only recently have they started to use projectors to create the effect, but really even at that this is not new. There have been other bands who have used similar effects long before this show.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join