It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Plan Red – America’s Secretive plans for war..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

England don't make much in the way of men anymore...

And how on earth would you know that?

England's Christian based law system

What, the one your law system is based on?

1/3rd of the world's population (2.3 billion people) live in common law jurisdictions, particularly in England where it originated in the Middle Ages,[5] and countries that trace their legal heritage to England as former colonies of the British Empire, including India,[6] the United States, Pakistan,[7] Nigeria, Bangladesh, Canada, Malaysia, Ghana, Australia,[8] Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ireland, New Zealand, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Cyprus and Barbados.[9] South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Namibia, Botswana, Guyana and Israel have mixed systems with significant admixtures of civil law.

Yes, I think we do have a problem with creeping Islamification which needs to beg addressed as a matter of importance....but it is no where near as bad as alarmists would have you believe.

How exactly is 'the war already over'?
And what exactly does 'your colours are reversed' actually mean.

A little clarification for this simple Englishman please.
edit on 17/4/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

hell! it's easy to determine just by listening to a Briton speak...

we have a term here in the states, we call it pussywhipped

edit on 17-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here in the UK we have lots of terms for people like you, but I won't bite and will let you be judged on your own words and actions.

It's all so very easy from behind a monitor and using a keyboard....something tells me that you'd be something quite different in real life.

Have you really got nothing whatsoever to offer this thread other than your inane and childlike ramblings?
What about answering the questions I asked you and offering some clarity and wholesome Yankee insight?

Why are you so intent on derailing this thread?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

personally I hate everyone equally... dare to try to tear it out of me?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What on earth are you talking about?

Shouldn't you be in school now?

Are you going to reply and attempt to contribute or just continue in the same ignorant manner?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm saying... the Atheist and Commies better thank Jesus! cause if I had my hand on the button I'd push it

but anyway I can call out the bad and the good in things I observe... that's my right.

---------------

PS: your username is quite ironic considering your location

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IPEEINTHESHOWER

GO GO USA *drool drips from beer helmet*

please... learn about WW2 from a book not your moonshine drinking grandpa

firstly
britain would never have fallen
we invented radar (this made air supremacy impossible) and invasion impossible..
WE cracked german code (enigma) and knew what they were up to

also USA even considered joining NAZI germany and helping them beat us...

oh and that private ryan? in saving private ryan?
he was english... not american...

go back and watch TV while your countrys economy is sunken...like our island as you say

sinking island... lmao
techtonic plates my friend islands dont sink

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm saying... the Atheist and Commies better thank Jesus! cause if I had my hand on the button I'd push it

See what I mean about condemning yourself?
No, I guess you don't see it.

And the relevance?

but anyway I can call out the bad and the good in things I observe... that's my right.

Is it?
And who gave you that right?

---------------

PS: your username is quite ironic considering your location

You know nothing of my reasoning, motivations or beliefs etc....you assume much yet know little.

And your own opinions and observations etc seem so stereotypical and lacking substance and reasoning that I believe you may indeed be a shill or something worse.

I think we've both derailed this thread enough, possibly even to the extent that we've killed it off.

And that is a great shame as it deserves a lot better.

So yet again, can you answer the questions I posted a little while ago which have at least a little bit of relevance to this thread.

This will be my last off-topic post, not because I can't answer you or anything like that, but because I won't and with hindsight I should never have done so in the first place.

Apologies to Rising Against

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
See what I mean about condemning yourself?
No, I guess you don't see it.
you're right... I don't see it.

Is it?
And who gave you that right?
my Nations Constitution...

You know nothing of my reasoning, motivations or beliefs etc....you assume much yet know little.
your particular views are irrelevant to me honestly... and there is no need for me to reserve the right to tell you.

...what was the question again "Mr Englishman" ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I wish they did invade just so idiots like this wouldnt be around now

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

HAHAHA, sounds like someone is mad that the UK used to rule the world and now sadly they are nothing more than a sinking Island. Maybe you're mad that the USA kicked your countries arse in Revolutionary war or is it we have military bases on your sinking Island right now and you don't have jack S&%# on our land. If the USA never got involved in WW2 Britain could not have defeated the combined Germany and Italy in Western Europe and Mediterranean/North Africa area. Germany and Italy would have defeated Britain.

Maybe you should be thanking us Yanks for saving your sinking Island instead of wishing it ill will.

This September will mark the 229th anniversary of the end of the American Revolutionary War. I guess some wounds never heal. This weekend, the Britain's National Army Museum voted George Washington the greatest military enemy ever to face Britain.

Historian Stephen Brumwelll said it best "the American Revolutionary War was the worst defeat for the British Empire ever,"

Every time you sip some earl grey you should be thankful that the USA will protect your sinking island.

edit on 16-4-2012 by IPEEINTHESHOWER because: (no reason given)

I think it's pretty disgusting, all the bickering and arguing. We "civilians" have nothing to do with "the British Empire or the U.S"

We simply live on the rock by that name, under the law of whichever government rules there.

We piss and moan about our own countries and TPTB that have enslaved all of us and caused the horrific wars in the past with propoganda.

But then a thread like pops up and you get #e like this. When are people going to wake up, war has nothing to do with nations, it has to do with money and control. No one cares about what others have done for others. No favors for favors. Its never about dignity or honour or freedom. No one would fund it. Look at what hitler did to Stalin. Its about money and control, and us monkeys, as you can see, do the dirty work.

We are all going to kill each other with attitudes like this, forget your flag. Your a human being for christs sake. Dont go defending a fake entity that doesn't give a damn about you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Well, as always, a well done thread on a topic as is relates to my own country's history that I had no idea about! I thank you for bringing this to the 'table' so to speak.

Thank you Mind, and as always a very well thought out and presented reply from you there as well. I do hope you know your replies are always appreciated and honestly, I wish you made more thread's as well, that way more people would hopefully get a chance to see what you have to say about thing's. Unfortunately individual posts can sometimes be missed by most and that really is a shame.

Anyway, I agree. The fact that plans were being made isn't really *that* much of a surprise, although I admit I was fairly surprised to come across such plans in the first place still but hey, maybe I'm just Naive (
), but the really interesting thing about all of this is the fact that so much money, almost 60 million dollars in fact, was approved to be spent on building facilities for a future invasion of Canada. I mean that's just amazing to me. I do have to wonder as well though if they, or another nation for that matter, have actually gone through with similar plans in more modern times, say another airport for example, but still continuing to use it for civilian use. One with plans in place ready to be used for military purposes against a future neighboring enemy.

Food for thought of course but I don't think something like that would be out of the question today. After all, why not? As far as anyone else knows it's for civilian use and nothing more and I'm sure plans are made by every nation out there and for almost any outcome, even war with a close, neighboring ally..

But yes, thanks for your post again.

Also, as no one has replied to what you asked before, I'll quite it for this page too:

Anyway, thanks so much for presenting this interesting piece of history to us. I for one appreciate it. I have to wonder if his is the first instance of the US advance planning a possible strike on another country? Anyone out there know of any?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

This has been discussed before pretty extensively,

Yes, so has almost every other topic on ATS, but new thread's should still pop up from time to time.

Neither of those thread's you posted had as much information in the opening post as I posted as well so it seems a little bit harsh for you to post in such a way to be honest. None are even from this year in fact so your post seems quite unnecessary indeed.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sounds like an attempt from a Nazi propoganda machine to split England and America apart.

If you are so certain of this being true take your findings into the light before MSNBC, CNN and Fox News. They might pay you a pretty petty for the drama to increase their ratings especially Fox News.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One thing I find interesting about the colored war plans happened not to long ago in our past. Bush decided to delet the colored war plan and said it was a waste of time to target places like Russia with our nuclear weapons. So he asked Rumsfeld to create a new system. Then you had Nuclear weapons that showed up unexpected at a military base. The country went on high alert. How did nuclear weapons get moved without anybody knowing about it. Well they found out that tracking and knowing where nuclear weapons are was part of the colored war plans that Bush deleted. And then Rumsfeld never created a system for tracking and knowing where the nuclear weapons were.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

HAHAHA, sounds like someone is mad that the UK used to rule the world and now sadly they are nothing more than a sinking Island. Maybe you're mad that the USA kicked your countries arse in Revolutionary war or is it we have military bases on your sinking Island right now and you don't have jack S&%# on our land. If the USA never got involved in WW2 Britain could not have defeated the combined Germany and Italy in Western Europe and Mediterranean/North Africa area. Germany and Italy would have defeated Britain.

Maybe you should be thanking us Yanks for saving your sinking Island instead of wishing it ill will.

This September will mark the 229th anniversary of the end of the American Revolutionary War. I guess some wounds never heal. This weekend, the Britain's National Army Museum voted George Washington the greatest military enemy ever to face Britain.

Historian Stephen Brumwelll said it best "the American Revolutionary War was the worst defeat for the British Empire ever,"

Every time you sip some earl grey you should be thankful that the USA will protect your sinking island.

edit on 16-4-2012 by IPEEINTHESHOWER because: (no reason given)

LOL you sound like the biggest pompous douchebage i ever heard. Your attitude alone is proof of how stupid many Americans are, and the reason why almost every country wants you nuked. I will laugh when you are knowing i wont have to hear another stupid retard biggot american rant again lol. Drop the #in bombs already this guys a disease in the human gene pool. I took a # once that was smarter than you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Fascinating!

Was this idea alive in the public at the time? You don't hear of any open hostility between the two brothers in any historical account I have read.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In the second war of America's independence, or the war of 1812, Britain kicked our @sses but only retreated because of napoleons threat to thier home country. They burnt down our Capitol and won every battle but one, which was after the treaty wa signed and was won by future president Andrew Jackson. I'm sorry but you need to thank Napoleon for keeping Britain from taking over, as well as rebels in the Caribbean islands for revolting causing Napoleon to sell us the Louisiana purchase.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Don't let one jackass ruin your perception of America, although I can't argue too much because I do agree haha.

reg

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well you've done it again mate, yet another very interesting and absorbing thread you've created (I'm still slowly making my way through your JFK mega thread).. Well done.

I don't post much at all here at ATS but I'm here just about every day checking the boards and it seems to be getting harder and harder to come by a well constructed thread. There are though a few members whose threads I look out for as I know they are always quality reads, and you my friend are up there among, if not top of the pile.

Keep it up pal

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join