It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Plan Red – America’s Secretive plans for war..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've always questioned the suddenly rosy "Special Relationship" that developed between USA / UK during Reagan / Thatcher years. They've been at each other's throats since the revolution, and certainly were not that congenial in the "between the war" years.

OP, you are correct in that Nazi Germany ended up uniting two countries that didn't like each other very much over a common enemy.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sure "War Plan Red" is being revised and updated all the time. Most modern military forces have plans for all contingencies.

Tip to the American Defense Department: Want to save money in the invasion of Canada? Just send a CIA granny in to seduce Farley Mowat and keep him occupied, then walk across the border and take over. Everybody else is a cross border shopping, NATO supporting, Dancing With The Stars watching quisling anyway.
edit on 16-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

HAHAHA, sounds like someone is mad that the UK used to rule the world and now sadly they are nothing more than a sinking Island. Maybe you're mad that the USA kicked your countries arse in Revolutionary war or is it we have military bases on your sinking Island right now and you don't have jack S&%# on our land. If the USA never got involved in WW2 Britain could not have defeated the combined Germany and Italy in Western Europe and Mediterranean/North Africa area. Germany and Italy would have defeated Britain.

Maybe you should be thanking us Yanks for saving your sinking Island instead of wishing it ill will.

This September will mark the 229th anniversary of the end of the American Revolutionary War. I guess some wounds never heal. This weekend, the Britain's National Army Museum voted George Washington the greatest military enemy ever to face Britain.

Historian Stephen Brumwelll said it best "the American Revolutionary War was the worst defeat for the British Empire ever,"

Every time you sip some earl grey you should be thankful that the USA will protect your sinking island.

edit on 16-4-2012 by IPEEINTHESHOWER because: (no reason given)

but is it not our island that has just bailed obama out of th election by sending a shed load of oil so your prices can stay down ?
world war 2 it wasnt the American troops that helped out in fact if you look at history other than the big red one most division RETREATED in the first year of involvement
it was your industry that helped more as for bases in the uk ? really you have 1 glorified airfield for VIP thats it
where as in Canada we have plenty and to the south in belize ?

edit on 16-4-2012 by fedster187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
S&F..Great Information mate and thanks for intellectual Post !

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Speaking as a Canadian I can say this, thank God these plans were not put into action. I'd hate to have the history books reflect that Canadians burnt down the White House twice!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why are folks playing who has the bigger pecker? Every major military power has a contingency plan for every potential military threat. Our.northern border was widely regarded as our biggest exposure which is how we wound up dropping significant money on those bases. Short of a revoloution and regime change and overt hostility the us, canada and uk will not be warring with each other.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IPEEINTHESHOWER

Don't gloat too hard, in the war of 1812, Canadian troops burned down the White House LOL. Actually, there's a good video on youtube by Three Trolls and a Baggie. Check it out, disgrace put to song. One of the other posters is right though, the US re-invaded the colony Canadakastan long ago through lobbyists and the purchase of corporate assets to the point that all of the politicians are bought and paid for. Even the out ef'd up reserve bank the bank of Canada is run by some wanker from Goldman Sucks, er Sachs.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/16.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fedster187

If I had my way, Canada would no longer be a colony of not-so-Great Britain. The UK couldn't protect themselves, let alone anyone else in a free-for-all war scenario. It's high time we divorced the queen anyway, this feudal relationship is getting old and tired. Actually, I can't think of one country or colony in the world that doesn't need to shake up its political systems and redefine who are actually allies and who are not.

What do you call the UN, the monarchy, the vatican, Wall street and the IMF on the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by fedster187

If I had my way, Canada would no longer be a colony of not-so-Great Britain. The UK couldn't protect themselves, let alone anyone else in a free-for-all war scenario. It's high time we divorced the queen anyway, this feudal relationship is getting old and tired. Actually, I can't think of one country or colony in the world that doesn't need to shake up its political systems and redefine who are actually allies and who are not.

What do you call the UN, the monarchy, the vatican, Wall street and the IMF on the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

Cheers - Dave

What do you call a Canadian come to that, last time I was over they were mostly sitting on the street with a cardboard sign saying please give money for beer.

Why do you have to set the level so low, don't you know we could all bicker about each others countries all day? Do you really want me to come out with some garbage such as at least with you having the Queen as a commonwealth leader at least that means sometimes you actually make global news when she visits? No? Ok, I won't then.

What has any of your point got to do with a very interesting topic raised by the OP? Sheesh, I'm used to this from (a very small set of sub educated who really know nothing about history apart from HBO) Americans, but do you really need to go the same route?

Sorry, I know I should probably also write this post in French in case your are in the Quebec area, but I really can't be bothered.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

HAHAHA, sounds like someone is mad that the UK used to rule the world and now sadly they are nothing more than a sinking Island. Maybe you're mad that the USA kicked your countries arse in Revolutionary war or is it we have military bases on your sinking Island right now and you don't have jack S&%# on our land. If the USA never got involved in WW2 Britain could not have defeated the combined Germany and Italy in Western Europe and Mediterranean/North Africa area. Germany and Italy would have defeated Britain.

Maybe you should be thanking us Yanks for saving your sinking Island instead of wishing it ill will.

This September will mark the 229th anniversary of the end of the American Revolutionary War. I guess some wounds never heal. This weekend, the Britain's National Army Museum voted George Washington the greatest military enemy ever to face Britain.

Historian Stephen Brumwelll said it best "the American Revolutionary War was the worst defeat for the British Empire ever,"

Every time you sip some earl grey you should be thankful that the USA will protect your sinking island.

Thank you america for creating a world completely unsafe for tomorrow's children, our nations are forever in your debt.
I'm not British, but quite frankly, f*ck America. (not all americans). american politics has done anything BUT save the world. If it weren't for american bankers and corporations world war 2 could have never possibly happened in the first place. so what a load of bollocks that is. If anything, America should be apologising to the world, not demanding appreciation

On topic, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that america had these plans. imagine the "plan reds" they've got now hidden away in some box labelled: how to f*ck up the world and take all the People down with it

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I don’t doubt this for a second, The American Government and those that control them, to me are the most corrupt and untrusting popinjays , They don’t respect the citizens or soldiers in their own country so why on earth would they respect others living elsewhere.

I honestly can’t see much difference between the Nazi dictatorship and the American government and their banking tyrants.

I know ill get some slack for this, but that’s how I see it as an outsider. Both dictator countries brain wash the civilians and soldiers into thinking that they unstoppable and superior. This arrogance is seen by those looking in, we can see how the people are being silenced and sedated.

The banks and government hand out money to any mad scientist, crazy doctors, insane police and the prison system.
These government funded “projects” target the people of that country and any other country they also use the third world populace to practice on.

The Dover mortuary scandal and America’s disposable soldiers

The Truth About Plum Island

10 Most Sinister Abandoned Mental Hospitals

Monsanto - World's Most Unethical and Harmful Investment

U.S. 'Soviet-style' education system not cutting it

Fast and Furious US government openly admits arming Mexican drug gangs with 30,000 firearms - but why?

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One

oh crikey i could go on and on from vaccines to unemployment and through to aged care, but you get the point. so yes this how they operate. the american government has never worked for its people, its always worked for their own personal pocket.

keep your friends close but your enemy's closer. I think this sums up how the American government see's its allies. they make the excuse of everyone being a threat. lol i wonder why that would be.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by theChronic

the fact is America is England's ally... we've been back to save arses from Hitler and we've a shield protecting them from Russian and others missiles.

I am only disgusted myself with England's liberal philosophy which has allowed segregation in their multiculturalism... this is their own undoing.

Canada I view as sons and daughters of draft dodgers and acid heads

bawbag

i never understand the point of view that encourages segregation. you need your head checked. i take england here to mean the uk as a whole. there are bnp fools here with the same backward opinions as you. for the most part they are social pariahs. i dont usually engage in slagging matches online cause it's neither big nor clever, but you really need to get a grip.

on topic, this is something i came across online a while ago, another 'war plan'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MyrtlePlace

Thank you america for creating a world completely unsafe for tomorrow's children, our nations are forever in your debt.

Yep,

Because the world was such a safe and peaceful place before we as americans "ruined" it..

Learn some basic history

To RA,

Thank you for the info. I never knew of the plans.

It was an interesting read

I know that we as a nation have our ups and downs. If it was not for big business running congress and the military industrial complex, the world would definitely be different.

How different nobody can really say.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
USA versus the world circa 1930s = no ATS today... or any website stemming from the US.

Germany and Japan almost dual-handedly took the planet. US on its own would have been easy pickings.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

That is true but during the civil war the French poisoned the well by supporting the South. Relations with France and the USA have always been strange, the USA to some degree blames France for WWI and WWII (there is also several occasions that France (and Italy) seemed to be going communist. Heck the USA could even put some blame on the French for Vietnam...

But yes the USA owes their independence to the French revolution and revolutionary ideas and their support (mostly in self interest to kick fight the UK). The UK and France always had a crazy relation to begin with so the USA has inherited a bit of that too...

The French at the core are very similar (geopolitically) to the USA but internally they have a much more varied political spectrum that leads them to always be a fickle allie.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well my dad always said there's "history" and there's the "past"
the past is what really happened and history is what "they" want you believe happened.

Good post and worth researching, I'd say

P.S. As true then as now............"follow the money!"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the Commonwealth?
Member states of the Commonwealth of Nations
while your at it you might like to search some oil company's and other "American" influential company's, im pretty sure some of them are owned by the British and Dutch. so if america was going to war with any of these countries, they might need to find their oil elsewhere.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would like to apologize to the OP for derailing his great thread. I just grow tired of the American bashing that goes on in this site everyday. I pick my battles and this one was probably not the one I should have picked even though I still stand by what I said. A wise man once said "A more peaceful way to live is to decide consciously which battles are worth fighting and which are better left alone… Is it really important… that you confront someone simply because… he or she has made a minor mistake?"

So once again, I'm sorry OP. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think it is normal for countries to have plans. Considering what transpired with Hitler a decade later I think it was looked as something bad was brewing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
The military has war games for just about every situation imaginable - probably even have plans for an Alien Invasion.

Just because they have plans and ideas, does not mean they will follow through with them.

Britain, and Canada are some of the U.S.'s closest friends - we need them, and they need us. You will never see a war between these countries unless someone comes into power who tries to wipe us out, invade us, or damage us.

There is no money in it, nor security in it.

edit on 16-4-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

MentorsRiddle is right, this is Nonsense. Generals dream up all sorts of war game scenarios to play with. It is a big game of "gotcha". They will pick absurd situations and then play them out against one another on the "table top". Sure, the military does this to prepare for any incident but they aren't doing this to prepare for war with Canada. It is just a game to see who can beat who.

Think about it. If you were a general and wanted a more "fair" fight to play with, why not pretend you had a problem with someone who is along your entire N border? A lot more interesting than waiting for them to sail all the way over and then just blast them at the beachfront. You bet your patooty there is another exercise where we fight Mexico, and one where we fight Mexico and Canada, and so on.

They are classified because they have military tactics and descriptions of weapon systems, and so forth, in them. Not because we don't want Canada or England to know we played the game? Hell, there are even instances where they will intentionally play against one another (generals in England and generals in the US). They do it every year in Europe. Mostly in germany where they can all get together and do more than table top it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join