It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds like an urban legend to me...

It is not very easy to track down the actual events so most likely it is just a story passed around.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I recently saw a discussion on a Romanian tv show that deals with let's just say things that are not so normal.
The guest also stated that the man was after interviewed by security officers and put under surveilance, and after becoming some how agited just vanished.
He also stated that the case is still open and under investigation.
The guest is a respected author and one of Europe's biggest collectionist of antique and forbidden books, so I guess there must be a seed of truth in this story.
But anyway we have the freedom to belive or choose not to belive.
Fascinating story all together.
Sorry for my English [ I am Romanian]
edit on 16-4-2012 by leopayaso1987 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
But....
Was his sky miles updated???

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Aweasome read thanks for taking the time to post it.
What ever happened to the man,did they put him in the looney bin,keep him detained,let him go or flew him back to wherever he thought he came from.

Hes probably still in custody been prodded for information.

Thanks again,I love twilight stories like these.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As amazing and interesting the story is, i am a little baffled there is no photographic evidence, records etc. of his documents, passports.

if he had (as the story says) valid passports, driver's license from "taured"...where are they?

In fact, there seems to be no evidence whatsoever that this story ever happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

This was probably already asked, but if everything else was different, the company he worked for, and the country he was from, how come Japan was still Japan?

Is Japan the same in all realities lol?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by psyan

Really dude ..... know your facts before posting anything....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
There is a company named Taured with locations in luxembourg, Germany, and Russia. ?!?

So this makes me think in this universe its the company named Taured and in his universe its a country.
very strange.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Stealing from lost and that other movie there... Japan must be Earths constant...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well this does help explain all the lost airline luggage.
Traveler="Where is my luggage?"
Airline="Sorry sir but your luggage got sent to an alternate reality"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Well this does help explain all the lost airline luggage.
Traveler="Where is my luggage?"
Airline="Sorry sir but your luggage got sent to an alternate reality"

I know you're making a joke, but seriously...let's say this man really was from an alternate universe. He came to this one after getting on the plane or after getting off the plane? Does it have something to do with the plane it's self or the air port? It couldn't have happened on the plane, because then everyone would be from Taurid.

If it is about the air-port and this has happened again, the air-line wouldn't have let anyone else get away. That may also explain why no proof of this has gotten out. The Japanese might have had more cases like this. They may have a team dedicated to studying it.

Also, someone asked why this doesn't happen today. If it did we wouldn't hear about it. Airline security is crazy strict and anyone with a story like that would probably never be heard from again.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anyone else reminded vaguely of Stephen King's "The Langoliers" ?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The stroy and the man is mysterious, I just wonder how does he disappear.
Wait for more sharing information.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Septembers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whether this is a myth or urban legend , it's important to remember that all legends/myths have a basis of truth.

Threads like this are what keeps me coming back to ATS .

S+F

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

So i guess there have been more reportings of people from unknown lands previous to this man from Taured. It seems as though maybe all of the people that go missing each year aren't from serial killers. They could've just slipped into another dimension some how, just as we have these strange visitors. WHO knows maybe EVEN the bums that seem to speak another language on the street could've been from a different reality, just were lost for good!! or maybe they were just ranting about in their drunken state.
The world may never know,.. until the owl bites off your candy candy head in three chops of knowledge and aliens show up this year! woot!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder if France is as lame in the other reality as it is in ours...Mmmmm..Curious?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a regular con artist trying to get out of trouble.
Clever guy...time traveler, i wonder how many times a year customs really here that.

It probably did happen, but the guy was a normal European of African guy, who would easily tower over the tiny people in Tokyo. He was probably wanted for a crime or something similar and a bit of an idiot. Remember internet wasnt around in 1954. So most wouldnt be able to point to a map and name the place.

Good story, highly doubt it is true though.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't know what the traveler's own density is like, however

I would guess that he experienced a modern theologists version of HELL

for those few brief moments here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

K-pax

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story. Until we can at least come up with the passport or a picture of the man, this story goes no where. Really would love it to be true, but I am 99% sure this was made up in the 1990's by a kid with the internet. I say this because this is the kind of stuff I would do in the 1990's if I had had something other than webtv and a longer attention span.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join