It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

So basically you believe in a cult? I'm sorry, but one who uses violence can't claim god is protecting them? Horsecrap. Read a bible or qu'ran. In theory, your ideals sound right... But in practice they're wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The reason why the Scottish speak English language with such a strong accent is because they, when at home, amongst themselves, speak a minority language of their own called "Scottish Gaellic".

I'm sorry, this simply isn't true. Gaelic is only spoken by 58,652 Scots according to the 2001 census. My wife is Scottish and neither she nor the rest of her extended family (who live in Scotland) can speak a word of Gaelic - mind you the accent is, as you say very strong, so they might as well be speaking Gaelic to my English ears.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Well this does help explain all the lost airline luggage.
Traveler="Where is my luggage?"
Airline="Sorry sir but your luggage got sent to an alternate reality"

I was just making a joke about this but I was told today by a friend that once worked at an airport doing baggage handling that a lot more luggage is found than is ever reported missing. He told me that it was his understanding that 2 to 3 times the luggage showed up than was reported missing. What does that have to do with this? I do not know but I just find what he said a little odd.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Gags have been done all over the world until modern technology and PC garbage made it harder to get away with them.

I've done stuff in the past that people probably still talk about as some alien or spy or something. Like the event on a Mexican highway with the Mexican Army only a few will know about. They'll talk about it to their grandkids and those on ATS who might hear one of my pranks one day will believe it and come here and speculate about alien visitation and stuff, when really it's all garbage.

And I just laugh at how stupid some people really are. How they'll believe in anything to escape their own boring reality. Seriously, some peopel are soooo gullible.

Thats why I love ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
The dude was stuck in limbo. There are no such things as worm holes or black holes and time only has one lane.

I get what your saying about being in limbo and what not, but there is no such thing as black holes? What? since when? Didn't NASA put together a video of a black hole back in 2008? I tried a youtube search but couldn't find it. found it on the metcafe site but couldn't figure out how to embed the video.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is a great story line. Could be the start of a really great sounding ScFi book. The man from an Alternate Reality. I would buy it. I just think ScFi is on the cutting edge of everything. Just look at what people have written about a hundred years ago. Computers, computer that can fit in your hand. Man to the moon, Exploring space, undersea? Traveling faster than the speed of sound? Being able to talk face to face even though you are thousands of miles apart? All these are reality today, though they were just words on paper a hundred years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is story is fascinating but maybe, sadly to us, is a hoax... The story seems to trace to 1981. For now i have discovered the story in two different books. I was reading a spanish writing on the internet by Scott Corrales, the founder of Inexplicata, and he had a version of this story but different, Taured was Mauretania, North Sudan and huge parts of Algeria. It would be great to found some proof of the truth of the story or finding something that debunk it but its horrible to be in this limbo. I have a friend who have many many japanese friends so i asked him to ask his japs friends to search something in japanese on google. If someone have Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People please try to find about the Tauredian man.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

ok I take that back, there is only one black hold and it's in the center of the galaxy. Anywhere else and we would notice it.

How? Let's just say, "we would no longer be here" how.

I know it's a lot to take in but you must ask yourself, for all of us, who thought up the whole idea of black holes and worm holes?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Really interesting and weird. Reminds me of The Twilight Zone. That's a mystery we'll never solve!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

"pics or it didn't happen" Seriously though, is there any documented evidence this even really occurred? Did they keep any of his items/papers/belongings while they investigated him? I'm not saying it's not possible but this story has no more validity to it then the bible does right now. Sure it's backed up by certain truths but that doesn't make the whole story true. Can anyone provide a website link about this story that isn't just the story? Or can anyone find a common source for the story. Obviously it happens in Japan so maybe a Japanese newspaper or something reported on this originally....when/where/who was the story originally published by.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

well noticed,but it was the country he came from,not the company,good input anyway,could be some connection there...maybe the passport was a russian made up passport and the guy was a spy,why would they expect the japanese too stop him and question him like this,or even know for sure there wasnt a place called taured,if someone said that too me,i wouldnt know,my geography isnt perfect,but then whos is?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was just making a joke about this but I was told today by a friend that once worked at an airport doing baggage handling that a lot more luggage is found than is ever reported missing. He told me that it was his understanding that 2 to 3 times the luggage showed up than was reported missing. What does that have to do with this? I do not know but I just find what he said a little odd.

I'd venture a guess that some people don't report their luggage lost because of either one:they were smuggling drugs, two they were smuggling something stolen/valuable or otherwise illegal besides drugs, or three some kinky a** sex toys/crossdressing etc....otherwise embarrassing things are in the luggage. And then there is the fourth how many dead bodies/body parts were found in some of that luggage? Never know. This is just my hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I'd venture a guess that some people don't report their luggage lost because of either one:they were smuggling drugs, two they were smuggling something stolen/valuable or otherwise illegal besides drugs, or three some kinky a** sex toys/crossdressing etc....otherwise embarrassing things are in the luggage. And then there is the fourth how many dead bodies/body parts were found in some of that luggage? Never know. This is just my hypothesis.

How about Spike TV's new show Luggage Wars? I wonder what kinds of things they find that will never be shown on TV.
www.deadline.com...
edit on 4/22/2012 by fixer1967 because: to add link

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Lichter daraus

ok I take that back, there is only one black hold and it's in the center of the galaxy. Anywhere else and we would notice it.

How? Let's just say, "we would no longer be here" how.

I know it's a lot to take in but you must ask yourself, for all of us, who thought up the whole idea of black holes and worm holes?

Actually, we have noticed. There are several likely Stellar black holes:

A0620-00/V616 Mon
GRO J1655-40/V1033 Sco
XTE J1118+480/KV UMa
Cyg X-1
GRO J0422+32/V518 Per
GS 2000+25/QZ Vul
V404 Cyg 12 ± 2
GX 339-4/V821 Ara
GRS 1124-683/GU Mus
XTE J1550-564/V381 Nor
4U 1543-475/IL Lupi
XTE J1819-254/V4641 Sgr
GRS 1915+105/V1487 Aql
XTE J1650-500

Stellar Black Holes

Use the link to see the coordinates and distance from the Earth.

While there is no absolute proof that they are, the data from them highly suggests that they are

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Look at source.
/Thread

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

There are no such things as wormholes and there is only one black hole? You know more than Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen, and they are wrong? This would mean, according to you, that the Einstein-Rosen Bridge Theory is only half correct, since it supposes that either end of a wormhole is a black and white hole (respectfully). In other words, in order to have a black hole there should be a wormhole attached to it with a white hole on the other end. However, teleportation physically, not mentally or spiritually, across the universe is a workable idea for you, and you have a great deal of supporting evidence? Moreover, how was he stuck in limbo? He interacted with people and things around him and then disappeared from a guarded room some stories above a busy street. Do not get me wrong, I believe the story because I think most of us do this. I have noticed a particular pothole in my neighborhood that is there one day and gone a few days later, and this is constant. It seems to correspond with another one in front of the entrance to one of the facilities I work at. I think most people are simply not very observant, and they miss the little things going on around them. I also think that time does not exist in the multiverse. Everything is happening, have happened, and will happen in what can be considered the “now”. When we focus our attention on a stream/reality we perceive the slowing down of a single reality. Like watching a car speed by; if you are not paying attention it zooms past you as a blur, but if you are focused on it you perceive it as moving slightly slower. I do not know if that makes sense or not, or is explained well.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What happened to the guy's "stuff"?

I mean like his luggage, wallet, money, that actual passport, etc.

Did it too just disappear like he did?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlove250

Yes, I am saying that Einstein theory of relativity is wrong but more of the fact that he stole it from someone that has found it. Lorretz, I believe was his last name.

The reason why I say this is because there are various "errors" in their thinking. For example, there is a law that says that no other EM force can influence another EM force. This kills the idea of Black Holes. Because gravity is an EM force, and there are no records of people actually going into a black hole and live to tell the tale.

I'm just thinking with a rational mind here and have read some truth of the fallacy of science in various fields, as well tested it. How does this relate to the man that arrived in a alternate reality? I would call it being on one plane and in the next moment another plane then back. There is only one dimension, that is 3D. Anyone thinks otherwise needs to ask "where in the world did I come up with that?"

I know where I got my information. Various real scientist, real truth seekers that held the evidence in their hands but were shot down because of the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Okay, first, Gravity and EM are NOT the same thing. They are two separate forces, with four forces being listed in our universe:

Strong Nuclear
Weak Nuclear
Electromagnetic
Gravity

Fundamental Interaction

Electromagnetic fields and forces DO and CAN interact with each other. There is no law stating that they can not, and a good thing too, else many different types of electrical motors would not work.

Electromagnetism

Electromagnetic fields

As for Einstein "stealing" work from someone......I believe the person you are talking about is Hendrik Lorentz a Dutch physicist who shared the 1902 Nobel Prize in Physics with Pieter Zeeman for the discovery and theoretical explanation of the Zeeman effect.

In 1905, Einstein would use many of the concepts, mathematical tools and results discussed to write his paper entitled "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies",[2] known today as the theory of special relativity. Because Lorentz laid the fundamentals for the work by Einstein, this theory was originally called the Lorentz-Einstein theory.

You may not be aware of this, but many scientist, mathematicians, and physicists use each other's work, giving credit where credit is due.

Lorentz's theories, prior to Einstein's paper, was called the Lorentz Ether Theory. Take a GOOD look at that link above, because you'll see the following:

In 1908[A 11] Poincaré examined the gravitational theory of Lorentz and classified it as compatible with the relativity principle, but (like Lorentz) he criticized the inaccurate indication of the perihelion advance of Mercury. Contrary to Poincaré, Lorentz in 1914 considered his own theory as incompatible with the relativity principle and rejected it.[A 12]

Now, as for Einstein being "wrong", take a look at these tests that have been done:

Test Of General Relativity

and

Test Of Special Relativity

You are correct that no one has ever been to a black hole, nor have we actually seen one. But what we have seen is the effect of objects around black holes, and they do behave as predicted if the object affecting them were a actual Gravitational Singularity which is what is at the center of a black hole.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Might want to be careful of that. If someone says, "I have proved Einstein right!" there is another truth. Gravity is an EM force operating at 1 Terahertz. There were experiments done to prove this.

But that is all I can say. The rest I can say, is good luck to that man finding his way home.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join