It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Re-Posting

Note- I have since learnt that US occupation (official) ended in 1952, however to this day there are US bases in Japan (en.m.wikipedia.org... )

Originally posted by FlutterByte
This took place at time when the US was both occupying Japan, and continuing its research into hypnosis as a military tool, with the likes of George Estabrooks, who was active during the second world war. The cold war was gearing up, and things were a little odd in terms of what was considered sanctioned activities.I
I suspect this was a psy-op experiment to see what could be achieved by an intelligence operative given certain hypnosis training - just how far can you suspend disbelief in an unsuspecting, but well trained subject. And it worked in that the operative managed to Jedi mind trick the airport authorities into letting him check into a hotel, which he then walked out of, and return to his base.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

dagmar.lunarpages.com...
Note: the last link details a CIA Program that started in 1953 (officially).
Edit: (I originally misread the date from OP as 1950, and had a comment here that it could have been a precursor to mkultra, which started in 53. In rereading OP, I realise the incident fell inside the mkultra timeframe)

As an interesting side note, lee Harvey Oswald spent some time on a military base in japan (us naval base) in 1957, where some conspiracy theorists suggest he was involved in some MK ultra style program, which further suggests that the practice of psychological experiments in offshore bases, Japan specifically.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-4-2012 by FlutterByte because: Corrected date information

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

There isn't a reality that doesn't have wives. Man could never be that lucky

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Sorry wasnt very clear it was the passport thing i was worried about if he was a programmed assasin why give him a passport from a country that didnt exist?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Sorry wasnt very clear it was the passport thing i was worried about if he was a programmed assasin why give him a passport from a country that didnt exist?
Agreed. Star on your post.

Also, why go to the bother of programming him with info about a past in a country that did not exist? A programmed assassin should 'fit in' to the area that he is doing his operation. Programming with that kind of weird info would guarantee that he wouldn't 'fit in' anywhere on our planet!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Agreed. Star on your post.

Also, why go to the bother of programming him with info about a past in a country that did not exist? A programmed assassin should 'fit in' to the area that he is doing his operation. Programming with that kind of weird info would guarantee that he wouldn't 'fit in' anywhere on our planet!

The simple reason is to demonstrate how effective the program is. This was a calculated exercise. He wasn't reported as a MIA, so there was no pressure to return him. Get his picture and cross reference him with the KIA list and I'm sure you'll find that I am right. Trust me. I'm sure his family would be very much encouraged by the closure.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

All it took for me to doubt this was seeing that you sourced "beforeitsnews".

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The simple reason is to demonstrate how effective the program is.

Wouldn't programming him with a false background that included a home country that existed be an effective test?

I suppose that one could argue that they wanted to see how he handled being disbelieved by everyone that he came into contact with when he arrived in Japan. But you could also have done the test on a movie stage set up in a deserted location with the same results, and not end up with a mind-screwed assassin running around at large.

edit on 17-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The simple reason is to demonstrate how effective the program is.

Wouldn't programming him with a false background that included a home country that existed be an effective test?

I suppose that one could argue that they wanted to see how he handled being disbelieved by everyone that he came into contact with when he arrived in Japan. But you could also have done the test on a movie stage set up in a deserted location with the same results, and not end up with a mind-screwed assassin running around at large.

edit on 17-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

You're pretty close to understanding the war on terrorism. Well done.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But when he was programmed presumably the japanese wernt expecting to loose the war his programme would be to enter a post war japan that had not lost the war

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by isyeye

All it took for me to doubt this was seeing that you sourced "beforeitsnews".

Not all the details are correct, but something very similar to this did happen in 1954 at the Tokyo Airport.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
From what i read, what if? If instead of an alternate universe maybe time travel? the country of Tured to him is a corp here that is in planning (as of 2011) planning to build a Multipurpose Residential District! ?! ...district leads to city? leads to state? nation or country? i dont know but maybe? and its existed for over 1000 years? hmm? funny that at that link its stated about their "MASTER PLAN" for said district.
taured.com...

from their site :"Our core business is the successful delivery of projects from feasibility, capital justification, front-end engineering, detailed design, through to full turnkey project completion, providing the client with single point responsibility." taured.com...

single point responsibility? "A single channel of communication must exist between the project sponsor and the project team leader for all decisions affecting the product scope "

1 boss? 1leader? 1world government maybe? I dont know Im new to this whole conspiracy thing but somethings maybe there...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Makes me think of the 1981 Kevin Spacey movie KPAX ...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackWagon

1981?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Originally posted by JackWagon

1981?
In is alternate reality, KPAX was made in '81.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Pity this guy didn't have a handle on his jug?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

This guy seemed that he was suffering from schizophrenia. Or he could have gotten a head injury since many people claim to do things like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
if you have ever visited Andorra you probably wont think this story is unusual.
its a very interesting place.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

This guy seemed that he was suffering from schizophrenia. Or he could have gotten a head injury since many people claim to do things like that.

It would seem that the officials at the airport must have been hallucinating at the same time, if they saw his passport issued from a country that did not exist, eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The intelligence of some posts, are downright embarassing eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The dude was stuck in limbo. There are no such things as worm holes or black holes and time only has one lane. So the logical and right brain perspective of things are that he was stuck in limbo or he was teleported.

the basics of it is that the person went through an intangible and invisible stage. When anyone is in this stage, the slightest thought can send them to the far reaches of the universe or through a certain event. So yes, he could of come from another universe by teleporting and not by worm hole. Those that think that worm holes exist, are not coming up with substantial evidence that it exists. Now teleporting there is a load of evidence right there that says it all.

So the poor guy got sent here then sent back however he got here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join