It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American's Leave America To Chase The 'American Dream'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Ha!,I knew someone would go with the 'Ghost Cities' thing (: And yeah,they dont have everything perfect, but you have to admit America is [SNIP]ed. Massive national debt. Debt-GDP ratio.No jobs.No solutin's,continued reckless government spending. There is no hope for them. They refuse to live within their mean's. Then there is their declining credit rating. They cant just keep printing money forever.

Those 'ghost cities' will fill up. Just wait.

The only way out for America is to go to war with China. And they dont want that. China will destroy them.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
The thing is, America could be back on top with one word and a second related action. The word? Repudiation. We repudiate the debt. The related action? End the fed. America repudiates the debt laden fiat currency, ends the fed charter(which expires next year) and issues a new dollar pegged to our GDP. Those alone would do so much, though there would be much more to do. The problem being that there is no national willpower with which to address our nation's fundamental problems. Everybody wants to take the "easy way" even though it only makes problems much worse later on down the road. I believe our national sport has changed from baseball to "kick the can" as in kick the can farther down the road.
Our children and theirs will curse us for the legacy we leave them.

Im with you. Here is my solution for America. Short version--

When the Founding Fathers freed themselves from the British government,they were freeing themselves from the banks and corporations just as much.They knew corporations had to be kept in check.Incorperation is a privilege. Initially all corporations were selected to enable activities that benifited the public.Shareholders were only enabled to profit as a means to an end.Corporations were forbidden from attempting to influence elections, public policy and other realms of society.They had alot of other conditions imposed on them as well,like they were not allowed to make any political or charitable donations.

Right now,the US Federal Government could preempt all 'state corporate law' under the courts current expansive interpretation of the Commerce Clause.You could get around the Tenth Amendment and get them all out of Delaware.Corporate Personhood mocks the Bill of Rights and could also be removed.The Founding Fathers would remove it. Its not like your leaders couldnt fix things if they tried. And it could be done within your constitution.

See how I use the Founding Fathers to bamboozle corporatist Republican's? Its genius

edit on 16-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Germanicus

If China has the economy and military of America they will do the same. Besides China has a big overpopulation problems and in order they'll need new land (cough) Russian far east

I have more faith in China than you guys I guys. I see America as demonic failures.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I see no faith on the US and China

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Me either really. But I see China as lesser of two evils. And I hope.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by DarthMuerte

But I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon. Last President that tried to stop the bankers turn up dead
The last 2 you mean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join