It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Ahmed Suspended From Labor Party For Allegedly Offering £10-Million Bounty On Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by leosnake

How did this mentally unstable Pakistani become a Baron in the United Kingdom and appointed to the House of Lords?

I've always said that England was the funniest country in the world after Russia, of course

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

Originally posted by Rockpuck

How did this mentally unstable Pakistani become a Baron in the United Kingdom and appointed to the House of Lords?

I've always said that England was the funniest country in the world after Russia, of course

I do find it interesting how radical Islam condemns the West while at the same time Western government allows people who are of the Islamic faith to hold public office positions.

Anyone care to see the stats for Pakistan's government and the number of Christians present there. One of the members who was Christian was killed.

Why?

Because Mr. Shahbaz Bhatti was active in reforming / opposing Islamic Blasphemy laws and their application on the countries 2.8 million Christians.

The US Congress has had 2 of its members (U.S. Congress is Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota and Andre Carson, grandson of the late Democrat Rep. Julia Carson, was elected to serve the balance of her term in the U.S. House of Representatives in a special election) who are of the Islamic faith. Neither has had issues / conflicts between their religion and their duty to those they represent. The second person elected to Congress was during a special election out of Indiana. The person elected sat as a member of City Council and during the special election not once was his faith brought up as an issue.

In terms of morality and good and evil I dont think thats an argument anyone in this thread will be able to win, regardless of side.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Torture and drone strikes make the Lord's case. Eternal damnation is on the other side of that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Which brings us back to this -

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Fac recte et nil time

is what comes to mine...

edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Would be nice if there was a working link?

Something to substantiate this claim?

thewesternexperience.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This is a gross misrepresentation of what the article states, and you're taking what was said out of context. Basically, Ahmed said that if the USA can put a 10 million dollar bounty on some supposed "terrorist," he should be able to put a 10 million euro bounty on Bush or Obama for war crimes.

Oh wait, we're exceptional, they can't do that to us, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am offering $1000 US dollars for the capture and or arrest and detainment of Lord Nazir Ahmed

Once the capture is made, I will send the reward through pay pal.
Anyone else anti up

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

And that is exactly the point that Lord Ahmed was making.

Idiot that he is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join