It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If the creator is perfect, there are no mistakes. No wrongs. No bad.

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Basically, what I'm saying is, Satan is a mental condition causing humans to perpetuate the belief of evil and express their belief of it in aspects of their life, (war, genocide, rape, etc.) All those bad things spring from this mental condition. But from a certain unique perspective, one can see these things as not bad at all, but necessary for learning and growth. If you still are not convinced, remember, you are disrespecting your creator and setting yourself up for your own shortcomings.

I agree with you. When one fails to take account of their own shortcomings, and to take responsibility for their own actions; and then lays that blame on another, real, or even a made up character, it is called "transference". I have seen a great many things blamed on Satan, but in reading the Bible the only thing Satan ever did was help Humanity but opening their minds up to knowledge. I could post a thousand bad things the God of the OT did, and not one of them is pretty. I sometimes wonder it the two, God and Satan, are not switched about?




posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Basically, what I'm saying is, Satan is a mental condition causing humans to perpetuate the belief of evil and express their belief of it in aspects of their life, (war, genocide, rape, etc.) All those bad things spring from this mental condition. But from a certain unique perspective, one can see these things as not bad at all, but necessary for learning and growth. If you still are not convinced, remember, you are disrespecting your creator and setting yourself up for your own shortcomings.

I agree with you. When one fails to take account of their own shortcomings, and to take responsibility for their own actions; and then lays that blame on another, real, or even a made up character, it is called "transference". I have seen a great many things blamed on Satan, but in reading the Bible the only thing Satan ever did was help Humanity but opening their minds up to knowledge. I could post a thousand bad things the God of the OT did, and not one of them is pretty. I sometimes wonder it the two, God and Satan, are not switched about?


Satan didn't give us knowledge, he created our ability to differentiate what is good and what is bad. What is is knowledge and God created that and everything that God created can be seen however you choose to see it. But before Satan, all was good, that's why and how Satan is God's opposition, because Satan is that which causes us to judge God's creation. We should not judge anything, we should accept everything instead. Even now, all can be seen as good, but there has to be a lot of mental effort put in to overcome the Satanic delusions. Things happen all the time everywhere and everything that happens happens because of the creator. So there are wars because of the creator and genocide because of the creator. But all these things, in the bigger scheme of things, are a learning experience for all involved, and that's why they exist- to teach and learning is good. That is, if you don't buy into the satanic delusion.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Judgement is the enemy of all that is. All that is is and can't be any other way. Judgement is your capacity to disagree with what is. If you don't like what is, really you don't like yourself.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
For Christians-

Don't you see that by calling things "bad" or "evil", you are serving a Satanic agenda that you don't have to serve? Remember, it was Satan that came in the garden bringing the knowledge of differentiation between good and evil. See? Satan wants you to see evil, but you don't have to. Judging is a slap in the face to the creator. You are basically saying, "God, you're not good at what you do."



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Good and bad in creation could and is likely part of the design. To what end who knows but if it wasn't so we would not even be alive to have this discussion. His perfect creation could have been design to encompass good and bad.. just because you do not agree with it does it mean he is imperfect. Giving you the ability to disagree shows a pretty good design where you can have that option. Most products we create are not designed to contradict us when we create them.. usually when they contradict us they get scrapped and redesigned.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
For Christians-

Don't you see that by calling things "bad" or "evil", you are serving a Satanic agenda that you don't have to serve? Remember, it was Satan that came in the garden bringing the knowledge of differentiation between good and evil. See? Satan wants you to see evil, but you don't have to. Judging is a slap in the face to the creator. You are basically saying, "God, you're not good at what you do."


I feel you on this comment smithjustinb and totally understand. But 1 has to wonder why the tree of knowledge was shared with those early in the human genetics located within EDIN. Do you feel it was shared to set up the future so that many would know when they are treated evol so they can recognize and protect against evol or was it shared to negatively effect EDIN so that the energy of Human would fail and be kicked out so that another could have influence over humans on purpose?? To add 1 feels there is only 1 judge, so none can really have judgment over others but the LORD.


edit on 4/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Good and bad in creation could and is likely part of the design.


I agree. But even so, good and bad aren't absolute. Events are left to us to define them as one or the other. In Mayan times, human sacrifice was accepted and seen as good.


To what end who knows but if it wasn't so we would not even be alive to have this discussion. His perfect creation could have been design to encompass good and bad..


In the planning of the design, it wasn't designed to encompass either. The design has always been just an expression of what is. It was always left up to us to differentiate and define that. But by differentiating, we have been creating delusion for ourselves, and instability. All is one. Differentiation is incompatible with this truth. The all can be seen within anything and everything, but not if judgement is present. "Bad" is meant to be, but only because we are meant to see ourselves as separate from all that is. This expedites our survivability.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by smithjustinb
For Christians-

Don't you see that by calling things "bad" or "evil", you are serving a Satanic agenda that you don't have to serve? Remember, it was Satan that came in the garden bringing the knowledge of differentiation between good and evil. See? Satan wants you to see evil, but you don't have to. Judging is a slap in the face to the creator. You are basically saying, "God, you're not good at what you do."


I feel you on this comment smithjustinb and totally understand. But 1 has to wonder why the tree of knowledge was shared with those early in the human genetics located within EDIN. Do you feel it was shared to set up the future so that many would know when they are treated evol so they can recognize and protect against evol or was it shared to negativly effect EDIN so that the energy of Human would fail and be kicked out so that another could have influence over humans on purpose?? To add 1 feels there is only 1 judge, so none can really have judgment over others but the LORD.
edit on 4/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


There is no evil except for the evil we define. So there needs to be no protection except for protection against ourselves and our mental problems. But our perceiving of evil does serve a purpose. We have been tossed out into darkness to see if we can find our way back to the light. By our separated minds, we have been given an opportunity not offered to other life forms. The purpose is expressed today as our technological progress.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Also you don't have to look at those creator creations as mistakes or that GOD is not good at what the does for none know what is the plan for those reprocessed energies that MAY be casted... But I look at beings of EA*RTH for example who kill children in wars or rape young girls outside the eye of justice and know what it takes to keep children safe from these kinds (due to knowledge of protection from evols). So isnt it good to see (have knowledge) of these evol beings for what they are due to you having KNOWLEDGE of their past activities with children before you say move your children next door to one of them placing your seeds in danger due to not KNOWING about them and then GOD FORBID they attack your children out of you not knowing what dangers you were moving next too????? So smithjustinb would you like to know if the next door neighbor is unsafe or safe for your genetic offspring?? Please answer if you can...
edit on 4/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Also you don't have to look at those creator creations as mistakes or that GOD is not good at what the does for none know what is the plan for those reprocessed energies that MAY be casted... But I look at beings of EA*RTH for example who kill children in wars or rape young girls outside the eye of justice and know what it takes to keep children safe from these kinds (due to knowledge of protection from evols). So isnt it good to see (have knowledge) of these evol beings for what they are due to you having KNOWLEDGE of their past activities with children before you say move your children next door to one of them placing your seeds in danger due to not KNOWING about them and then GOD FORBID they attack your children out of you not knowing what dangers you were moving next too????? So smithjustinb would you like to know if the next door neighbor is unsafe or safe for your genetic offspring?? Please answer if you can...
edit on 4/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


The creator created his creation to rape and go to war. On the surface of things, they look bad, but the end result of all that has happened was for a legitimate purpose. Sure we go to war and people die and blood is spilled and there are football fields full of dead bodies, but on the plus side, we have moved forward intellectually in leaps and bounds. It all serves an existential purpose. Were it not for the need of making nuclear weapons, we might not have learned how the sun works. Had we not learned how the sun works, we would have been much more vulnerable from stellar threats. The Earth needs our separatist mindsets for its very survival. Everything that has happened in the past has made us who we are today. I am satisfied.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The creator, if there is one, would have to be incredibly indifferent.

In fact, it might be compared to a farmer that slaughters pigs. Except, in our case, the creator is farming our intelligence. The "slaughter" is this life. It's comparable to a gauntlet.

It's likely that this creator doesn't notice the suffering because the creator has complete understanding of this simulation. The creator knows that everything in this universe is biological code. We're not alive like the creator is alive. The creator simply is waiting for the code to produce the right kind of intelligence. I don't know what the creator uses this intelligence matrix for, but it knows the code so well it shares no feelings for it. We're just code to this creator being.

I made a post here about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com ...

If you say this reality is ok then that's like saying genocide and murder and abuse is ok.

I made a post about God here:
www.abovetopsecret.com ...
And here:
www.abovetopsecret.com ...

I'm too lazy right now to re-compose all of it in a more complete and refreshed form.

But to sum it up, I think there's no god. If there's a god then god either doesn't care or is a farmer. If you can say you care as much for an ant as a human being then maybe god is friendly. But all of this reeks of Cognitive Dissonance in response to death anxiety. People desire a god to exist.
edit on 16-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

If you say this reality is ok then that's like saying genocide and murder and abuse is ok.


To see the goodness of rape, genocide, and murder, you can't look at the act itself, you have to see what unfolds as a result of the act. So when you're saying "genocide is bad", I'm not seeing thousands of dead bodies in my mind and saying "this is good". I see thousands of dead bodies in my mind along with the events that unfold as a result of that and then i say "this is good".



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

But to sum it up, I think there's no god. If there is a god then god either doesn't care or is a farmer. If you can say you care as much for an ant as a human being then maybe god is friendly.
edit on 16-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)


Your definition of what God is allows you to only see God as either apathetic or a farmer. We probably have different definitions.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

Well friend you have to include everything.

You can't pick and choose.

This gauntlet called life includes genocide and muder and abuse.

To accept the good you must also accept the bad, sir. It's all taken from the same tree.

Reminds me of this quote:

"Oftentimes have I heard you speak of one who commits a wrong as though he were not one of you, but a stranger unto you and an intruder upon your world. But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each one of you, so the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also. And as a single leaf turns not yellow, but with the silent knowledge of the whole tree, so the wrong-doer cannot do wrong without the hidden will of you all." - Kahlil Gibran

edit on 16-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

Well friend you have to include everything.

You can't pick and choose.


That's exactly why genocide isn't bad. I am including much more than just the dead bodies and the crying mothers. If I focused only on that, I would see bad, but I see much more than just that. I'm including everything. I'm including the good that comes out of it. I wouldn't be who I am today without some of the perceived "bad" things that happened to me. I have no regrets so what I called bad back then, I don't call bad today. I call those events "that which is necessary for my progression to lead up to where and who I am today". Just as genocide is necessary for human progression. You can look at the event itself and hate it and feel the guilt, or you can look at the event and be happy for what it led to. And I believe that everything leads to something good so what happened to lead there can't be bad.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


To add 1 feels there is only 1 judge, so none can really have judgment over others but the LORD.

Please? Which person on Earth is your Lord? I hear many references to such a person, but no Christian can point me to the person in question.
In case you did not click on the hyperlinks, here is the definition of the word "Lord".
noun
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.
dictionary.reference.com...
You will notice ever definition says a Lord is a Person, save 4, and I would say that a "proprietor" is a person also, wouldn't you?
Why do you place a human being above the Creators, may I ask?



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


So........ You mean the Platypus was created on purpose.........


And so was cancer, Tsunamis, serial killers & pedophiles! Wow!!



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


You say that nothing should be viewed as bad but should be seen as good, however good is still a judgment.
The mind can only work in duality and the mind speaks and has judgement on everything. Everything the mind says is seen/heard by a quiet presence that has no judgement. Can you find the stillness that contains the mind?
youtu.be...
The mind will chat on and have many judgements, however it can never disturb the stillness that it appears within.
One day you will stop judging your thoughts as good or bad, instead you will just hear laughter.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


I'm saying god is a figment of the imagination. Clear enough for you?

IRM



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


I'm saying god is a figment of the imagination. Clear enough for you?

IRM


Did you participate in my Religious Troll Thread?

Everyone is welcome to their opinion, but I happen to know for a fact our creator is real. Wouldn't do any good to explain it to a non-believer, and doesn't even do much good to try and explain it to religous folks, because they have missed the point by so far they are beyond repair, but the creator is real.

But, if you do not believe in any spiritual aspect whatsoever, nothing beyond the physical and carnal existence, then explain why you choose to abide by man's laws, waste time in mundane activities, and limit yourself to co-exist? Why do you not follow more natural laws or the laws of the jungle? The only thing that keeps me civil is my spirituality. Without spirituality, I would not waste a single second doing something I disagreed with, or something that wasted my time or my resources in any way.

If you truly believe God is imaginary, then you must live as a sociopath. And don't try and say it is "morality" or that it is "right" because those are religious doctrines, they make no sense in a physical world.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join