It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Gunman opns fire at Luke AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Breaking News: Gunman opns fire at Luke AFB

www.kpho.com

By Steve Stout - email

A gunman fired shots inside a housing unit of Luke Air Force Base on Sunday night. A gunman fired shots inside a housing unit of Luke Air Force Base on Sunday night.
PHOENIX (CBS 5) -

A gunman fired shots inside a housing unit of Luke Air Force Base on Sunday night before trying to escape by ramming through a gate on the base.

Lt. Ryan DeCamp, a spokesman for the base, would not confirm whether there was a victim or if a suspect was in custody, but did say the incident was not "terrorism related."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So far there are very few details about this story as it just happened within the hour. Since it happened in the housing complex on base my guess it was one of their own. That Air base, like all others, are hard to get into and hard to get out of if you're not welcome to do so in either case.

What are your thoughts on this. This is the only link I could find on this story.

www.kpho.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Cant really comment on it as there is very little info. If we are speculating though, it could be a domestic incident.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Proganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But no seriously, there isn't enough information at all. Like whats going on specifically? I guess we need to wait.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I hope no one was hurt, and that this 'gunman' is captured and gets the proper counselling they probably need.

If anyone was injured, I hope that it wasn't too badly.

why is it so many will resort to violence?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
guess he's picking
the firing squad
as his death penalty
option.

I personally would go lethal injection
but this guy just lost that chance.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I hope no one was hurt, and that this 'gunman' is captured and gets the proper counselling they probably need.

The gunman was captured on the scene by the MP's when he tried to crash through the gate.

Knowing the military it might take awhile before more details come out. It might help speed up the process though that Glendale and Avondale police are also helping out with the incident.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by Druscilla

The gunman was captured on the scene by the MP's when he tried to crash through the gate.

Knowing the military it might take awhile before more details come out. It might help speed up the process though that Glendale and Avondale police are also helping out with the incident.

Should of took care of this guy
without wasting anymore more money
except a few bullets this guy needs
in his head..

Start executing these violent morons
maybe you will get less violent
morons hurting innocent people..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wonder how many hours this doofus gunman spent playing Call Of Duty.

Newsflash, real humans don't just re-spawn.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So on a Sunday evening, an active duty airman had an altercation with another airman, shot his gun into the air and rammed the fence.

Sounds like they were drinking.

This is normal Sunday night behavior for for Anytown USA. I don't see why this is a news worthy story at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Start executing these violent morons
maybe you will get less violent
morons hurting innocent people..

... right.

Originally posted by Salamandy
Wonder how many hours this doofus gunman spent playing Call Of Duty.

Newsflash, real humans don't just re-spawn.

Less than a full page and we're already blaming video games? Did you even read the article, they haven't even confirmed whether there was a victim or not.
edit on 4/16/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join