It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angel of death or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For the last 2/3 months I have been having been seeing something wierd and i was hoping somebody at ATS might have had a similar expirience or maybe have some advice.

Out of the corner of my eye I will suddenly see what I can only descibe as a black mass that crosses my field of vision. This has been happening more and more often starting of maybe once a week till now when it is a couple of times a day. Recently two other dark shapes have also been seen one at its feet and one cicling above it. Although these are also black masses I feel that they are a crow and a cat. This has happened all over from when I have been cooking to when I have been playing golf. My dog has also reacted to something (growling and staring at apparantlynothing) then 5/10 minutes later I see something.

So any advice/views? My girlfriend thinks that it is death whereas I think I may have some sort or eye problem. (I am sort of sceptical about ghosts and spirits although have never ruled them out of the question, but don't think that they can harm us or interact in any way). What do you think??

[edit on 26-9-2004 by highash]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Black" does'nt always mean that it is evil or anything about death. Do you have any deceased pets that may be still "lingering" about?
Animals can become ghosts too sometimes.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by elaine]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
)ne dead iguana but I really don't think it was Chaka. Maybe you are right but why would it be happening more frequently and would it not be my cat (who wasn't keen on her) rather than my dog who liked her who would be reacting?

One more thing Elaine is that I didn't mention anthing about evil. (death isn't evil , everybody dies).
thanks for the feedback.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by highash]

new topics

join