It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets have a little fun...Remote viewing party anybody?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Come on get serious I just alid down for five minutes on my shakra table for you. My guess is california since I keep seeing gold.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nanny

Be more specific..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by LastProphet527

What does this so called pink statue look like. Also give me more on the lamp what does it look like. ANd if ur serious about the lamp it is not a christmas lamp although a blind person might think so. Green carpet though? I do have a green rug. Where am I?

Thats all i have to say,i get in trouble alot playing these games on the net...a whole lot.thanks for letting me play,have a good night.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well, Mmm, well, Mmm - we do have a few Old Gold Mines in my Country but they're a long way off from me. None of the rest fit's either except my son in law is of Chinese Decent.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I see a rather prominent cross...when "viewing" you.

In the bible belt is my estimate.

vvv

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Weather is sunny! from where you are you can see a steel framework about 5 storeys high either for a biulding not yet built but, not many building in the area, so I think a new area? as if the ground has been cleared? possible a building project area? quite open

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am a very firm believer but not a church goer and not in the bible belt - don't know if we even have one here. But my letter box is a little church and I have been thinking a lot about God and Spiritual matters - well to be honest I always have done.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Miss read the post I was commenting on thought it was for me
edit on 16-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

OHH duh didnt know it was youlol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nanny

Th toyota plant has just opened and they are still doing some work on the outlaying areas. About a half mile away they are also building bridges and and putting in a new highway, doing away with the old one.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Go ahead, somebody hit me.

If any of you get anything close to where I am I will be very, very surprised.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You are wearing something unusual. Like a hard hat or a costume of sorts. I mainly see boots of some nature. You are on a job site or near one. You have some sort of power generator near you. I have to ask, are you at work? You have an official capacity of some sorts? Like foreman?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I see...some kind of...glowing computer screen. And maybe a...desk? Or a table of some kind?

OK what do I win?

edit on 4/16/2012 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

hahaha,

I see a Mac or a pc, perhaps a smart phone. Do you have electricity running in your building.

hahaha!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Northern Europe - No changed my mind Japan
edit on 16-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ok!! I'm quite pleased with my self..hahaha because the steel frame work I have in my mind goes well with that sort of industry I also don't see any plant life about to talk about! & I aslo see rounded steel work but thought maybe gas works type of structure but dissmissed it! but that may be telling me cars? So now what is my area like?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
OK Ringlejames - I'm in NZ and the room I'm in is my Art Studio - Better luck next time - I'm tired tonight - been painting all day so guess it's time to hit the sack.

Thanks for the game - maybe next time when I'm not so tired.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Same here I have been at theblackjack tables most of the past 4 days and only had six hours of sleep in that time. I have been using to the point of using one eye at a time the past two days because only one wants to stay open at a time or my vision gets blurry.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Eastern Europe, Russia, Siberia. One of the former Russian bloc countries.

vvv

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are you in a small dimly lit room, in a green area lots of plants outside

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join