It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project: Bluebeam is a go.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Contag
I don't understand some of the hating that's going on in this thread. And people apparently being unimpressed with the image of a dead rapper on stage, chain swinging, pants moving and folding, accuracy in movement and gestures. I don't know why this would be compared to that animated Japanese girl (aside from tech aspect).

They've taken a once living person and resurrected his persona, onstage infront of thousands of people. How could you compare the work involved in recreating Tupac to a cartoon? Obviously a lot of effort was put into doing this. Making sure he moved and sounded as accurately as possible. "IT'S SO OBVIOUS IT'S FAKE" If it was so obvious, this wouldn't be so cool to so many people. Stop being anti-fun.

Where the hell do you guys see this type of stuff so often, in everyday life, that you have to talk it down instead of appreciating the medium? So they animated the Gorillaz and some anime, big whoop. They did a real person here with very realistic movement (yes I saw the feet. don't freak out on me).

I doubt Project Blue Beam. Sounds too grand. But seeing something like this, and knowing military tech is several years advanced (as others have pointed out numerous times), then I don't doubt the imagery involved with Blue Beam being pulled off.

P.S. To the people that all they could take away was "retarded rapper" and "i hate rap music," I find it amusing that Tupac is unliked on this forum, considering his very vocal hatred of the Illuminati. This guy was far from retarded, and more intelligent than your average ATSer. Just because he's a black guy rapping doesn't make him a moron. Some really ignorant comments have been made in this thread.

EDIT - I'd like to go ahead and post, which is unrelated to the topic, but related to my post (nice reasoning there huh?). It's for people that think this might be lame or outdated already. It's a comedian being interviewed, explaining how everyone is unimpressed with incredible things.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Contag because: (add video)

edit on 17-4-2012 by Contag because: edit the edit
AMEN. Its a no-brainer that its fake and not really him, but people fail to see the point I've been trying to get across, and that it IS possible to orchestrate bluebeam IF it really came down to it.

1.) This was made by a company.
2.) It was made in 4 months.
3.) Government could have had Hologram technologies YEARS ago and we didn't know about it. Who are we to say they aren't capable of committing such a morbid act? We saw it with 9/11. We saw it with all these wars. Of course a Christian will be able to tell the difference between the real Christ and said Hologram, I'm Christian myself, but the fact that they are/will execute this is what is crazy.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If bluebeam technology is indeed in existence it would be far superior to this tupac hologram, also ive heard a few theories that tie in bluebeam with chemtrails - as if they are seeding the atmosphere in order to be able to project 3 d images ,

not too sure about any of it really - why would they need to go to all that trouble when a false flag attack leading into a thermonuclear WW3 would achieve the same result with awful finality.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

I've also read about the Bluebeam endgame involving some sort of airborne hallucinogen, like '___' or something, in order to make sure everyone observing has a major experiential change.

I'm not sure I believe it, but it's something to think about. I don't care what any one says, chemtrails are very real. I've studied them first hand in California for the last two years, and I can see a clear distinction between chemtrails, and a normal con trail. The key is to observe the dissipations....

Any way, I firmly believe that the military has some serious hologram technology. I used to be a super skeptic about Bluebeam, but it would appear that the technology is up to the task.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Due to the methods used to generate this 'hologram' (which it's not), saying this is anything even close to being capable of what the mythical 'Bluebeam' specifications require would be like saying that we nearly had 3D TV when a primitive human first scrawled something on a cave wall.
People should really try and understand the technology and it's limitations before making such comments...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
These same kind of holograms are being used, and have been used for a few years now for big rich companies/corporations doing "conference calls".

There's a video of it being demoed live on stage, from at least 2-3 years ago.

I believe they call it "Telepresence".
It's very real.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've witnessed first hand what I've come to realize is project Blue Beam.
I had heard of it but never really made the connection. A handful of times...well I don't like to get into the details as they are just absurd claims whether I tell them in person or online.

I am just certain that what I experienced, regardless of who the source actually is, uses this technology and beyond. Satellites pose one of the greatest threats to our freedom and I have this theory that these systems are also planted underground so you're standing in between a pair of two way radios more or less.

Think of the holodeck from Star Trek.
Now imagine you're living directly on top of a massive 2 way antenna capable of generating frequencies of radio, light and sound.
Bottom line is, there's no such thing as living off the grid in this regard. As a college student pursuing an electronic engineering degree on par with what the highest levels of our military teach, the reality of the claims we encounter as laymen looks worse and worse as my studies advance and I'm only 6 months in. The manipulation of energy holds the potential for total control over every aspect of our reality.

After all, maybe we're nothing more than highly advanced, controlled robots and true life forms exist purely as energy.
edit on 15-7-2012 by JonnyDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyDeath

Given the description and the contents of some old RFQs from the late 80s, it's likely Project Bluebeam was a misinterpretation (figure that!) of those RFQs by some CTers. There is no PBB.

you're standing in between a pair of two way radios more or less.

And that's relevant...why?

Think of the holodeck from Star Trek.

I'd really rather not, it's been the bane of my existence occasionally for years, the "hologram" from Star Wars too. You realize it's not anything whatsoever LIKE a hologram, right?

Now imagine you're living directly on top of a massive 2 way antenna capable of generating frequencies of radio, light and sound.

I'd like to see a 2-way antenna (?) capable of generating sound. Because, you know, sound isn't radio. Also the only antennas I've dealt with that emitted light were malfunctioning in a major, tragic, but usually mercifully short-lived way. Or they were those really oddball designs that ended up with intentional peak voltages that made them emit a corona on purpose.

You really can't DO a free-air hologram. At least no one's ever managed it. And no, the stuff you see on stage (Tupac, Gorillaz) isn't a hologram, Musion is calling it that but it's saran wrap and a projector.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyDeath

And your name is "JonnyDeath", and you registered in ATS at 11-03-2012 (or 03.11.2012, depending on what dating system one is used to).

Death as identity + the numbers 11 and 3...

I don't think I need to continue.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join