People are forgetting that there are powers at work here that are far more intelligent and powerful than us. Just because you think, that it isn't
logical to pull this off doesn't mean that it cannot. As far as why, it's simple, there is a spiritual war going on and the enemy will use aliens to
keep more people from the Creator. After all, he is called the prince of the power of the air and he has not lived down to that title. It's not like
they will off the bat, reveal themselves for who they truly are. As for, will people believe it? Yes, for their hearts will be hardened to the Truth,
that they should believe a lie (those not guided by the Holy Ghost). I can't help but remember what Father said;
23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall
deceive the very elect.
25) Behold, I have told you before.
26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Oh yeah, this modern depiction of "Jesus" is none other than Cezare Borgia. The Lord does not have long hair, for it is a feminine trait ;
1 Corinthians 11:14-15
14) Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15) But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
And God specifically says;
15) Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst
of the fire:
16) Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17) The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
18) The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:
19) And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be
driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
edit on 16-4-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)