It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project: Bluebeam is a go.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Now, I know this is one of the few talked conspiracies as far as I've seen, but what I just saw 20 minutes ago sort of "sealed the deal" for me if you will, there was a performance by Tupac Shakur at this years Coachella tour. This happened about 40 minutes ago, now Tupac supposedly died several years back, what your seeing as a hologram, yes....a hologram, see for yourself:

This is a perfect example and demo of bluebeam, where they want to holographically fake the second coming of Jesus Christ and I believe an Alien Invasion. This was performed perfectly, the hologram seems so life-like in the first video, its pretty creepy if you ask me. And for those who don't know what bluebeam is, here you go:

edit on 16-4-2012 by iLLest because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by iLLest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

I personally can't wait.

I hope its a cool show.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
No way! That was really a hologram? That is insane if it's real! Wonder how long they've been using that hologram. All kinds of people claim to have seen Tupac. lol
edit on 16-4-2012 by BrittanyLea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here's a better video -

The Coachella is about 30 minutes away from where I live. Several of my friends went tonight.

Yes, it's a hologram. Yes, it's incredible. Yes, it was an amazing show.

And yes, this technology is terrifying.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Wow that is amazing!

If I ruled the world!
edit on 16-4-2012 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I fixed it, didn't realize I copied that extra part haha. Make sure to watch the ending, when he disappears in a white light. Truly.. amazing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Here's a better video -

The Coachella is about 30 minutes away from where I live. Several of my friends went tonight.

Yes, it's a hologram. Yes, it's incredible. Yes, it was an amazing show.

And yes, this technology is terrifying.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)
Thanks Lionhearte! Appreciate everyone's imput, I was in shock and awe aswell when i saw this

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hmm... LOL!

There's a thousand ways to dismantle this theory. Then again, there's another thousand ways just to rebuild it.

I've heard conspiracies that 'they' want to carry out 'revelations' and such... which I'm not gonna lie, is parabled through many recent events.

I've heard conspiracies that 'they' will fake an alien attack... which I'm not gonna lie, is doable. Just pull out some aircraft no one has seen before, shoot some lasers... people will buy it.

The hologram thing though... yes they made 2Pac look convincing, but there's a limit to the abilities of the technology... which I'm not gonna lie, advances every day, and it's plausible 'they' are further along than we could imagine.

I'm trying hard to talk myself out of applying any notion of plausibility to this, but it's increasingly difficult. Those who have seen me in action, as far as dismantling theories, know that this comes easy to me. Not that I'm always right, but through simple reasoning... I can BS my way through a solid wall.

That's it, I'm grabbing my trumpet, circling around this 7 times or so, and playing a tune. If this wall doesn't fall, I'd be surprised, but not bewildered.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Wow, thanks for recommending that. Heard the song a few hundred times.... skipped the end.

Unreal.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thats retarded, i'd rather see a hologram of MLK or Jesus, i like tupacs music but thats as far as it goes, a hologram of him seems pointless. IMo

+7 more 
link   
reply to post by iLLest

Works fine on a stage where all external factors are controllable.

Tell me, how well will this work in the sky where there are clouds, planes, helicopters, airships, the moon, stars, planets, the sun, birds, bats, balloons, kites and all sorts of other things up there to wreck the illusion?

Anyone who actually stops and thinks about it would realise just how stupid an idea it is...

No offence.

link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Read and understand your post, BUT, if this is being used commercially.... dear lord what do they have in the black ops regarding this tech?

I don't research this area at all but this is light years ahead of the last 3d imaging I've seen produced commercially. Which means this video is fake or this area is progressing very fast.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not sure how this could be used for a mass illusion but for just the sheer fact it was done on a stage....... amazing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
We know the technique from Hatsune Miku right.
Rendering has improved though.

But I prefer a Anime babe
Over Tupac any time

Can you imagen if you not only can see them but feel them too.

Sorry Nevermind

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
i dont trust it bro..its just need more scientific evident.. but nice share

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by iLLest

Works fine on a stage where all external factors are controllable.

Tell me, how well will this work in the sky where there are clouds, planes, helicopters, airships, the moon, stars, planets, the sun, birds, bats, balloons, kites and all sorts of other things up there to wreck the illusion?

Anyone who actually stops and thinks about it would realise just how stupid an idea it is...

No offence.

The distance in which any hologram being placed in the sky would be, would negate any faults in the perception of such objects. Can you see the shadow of a bird from 10,000 ft.?

Some would suggest that through means of weather manipulation, that control over weather patterns and such is already possible.

Planes, helicopters, and airships only fly if they are allowed.

Moons and stars are not in the way.

The sun would play a role, but what if that role is part of the 'big show'.

I know I'm playing devils advocate for the wrong side of this argument..., guess I'm just in that mood lol.
Don't believe my hype though, I'm bored and just entertaining the idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. I've been looking for a good hologram example to show my family and this is just what I needed. When I first heard about the fake coming of Christ, I laughed thinking there is no way anyone will fall for this. Now, I'm not so sure. The thought occurred to me yesterday that the people who believe it may even try to kill those who say it isn't true. They won't even stop to think because they will be in such awe. Strange times we're living in!
edit on 16-4-2012 by Leigh3 because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

If the moon is high in the sky, someone somewhere will see it shining through one of these supposed invading alien ships.

And you can't control all aircraft, just need one to fly "through" an alien ship and the illusion is gone.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrittanyLea
No way! That was really a hologram? That is insane if it's real! Wonder how long they've been using that hologram. All kinds of people claim to have seen Tupac. lol
edit on 16-4-2012 by BrittanyLea because: (no reason given)

9/11 ring any bells anyone ?? Some people claim that the planes that flew into the towers were holograms.

They might be right !!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Elvis sightings could have been them practicing with this long ago!

2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join