It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
2012indyinfo.com...

So i heard about this on the radio today and thought woah, did they really say that?. I have seen many threads here on ATS about under water structures in the bermuda. Very interesting to say the least.
How did they get under the ocean, the article goes on to say that it could have been from a pole shift, or massive earthquake or could have been part of the famous Atlantis

Text

These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive – each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.Recently American and French scientists as well as other countries that are conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, claim to have found a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered.

Preliminary results show this structure to be made of glass or a glass-like (crystal?) material, as it is entirely smooth and partially translucent.When talking about size, this newly re-discovered pyramid is larger in scale than the pyramids of ancient Egypt. On top of the pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole, and therefore the raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex that makes the waters around this cause a massive surge waves and mist on the sea surface. This new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is having an affect on passing boats and planes and could be the reason for all the mystery surrounding the area.

Please Visit link for full article.

2012indyinfo.com...
edit on 15-4-2012 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

Another Link
topalternativenews.com...

au.forums.yahoo.com...
this one has some more information

I can see that alot of the sites i find on google all seem to be a forum of sorts trying to find a better link
edit on 15-4-2012 by karmajayne because: links

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry mods please delete. I see that Arken already has a thread on this topic, just found it in the search fuction now.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
Sorry mods please delete. I see that Arken already has a thread on this topic, just found it in the search fuction now.

Found here.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you i am reading the thread!! sorry about this

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Well after an admittedly brief search I have turned up nothing on Dr. Verlag Meyer. If he is actually a reputable scientist he should at least have some published papers but I have found none. Throw in the fact that they bring up the Bermuda Triangle mythos (the Triangle doesn't actually have anymore wrecks than similarly traveled shipping routes) and it's pretty clear that this is just another hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah! ATS at its finest. I really need to look into this. The link you posted doesn't seem very credible but we will all find that out soon!

S&F

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thank you, i am reading Arkens thread at this moment.
I will have a search around online for links about this story. I had not heard of this, until about an hour ago from my local radio station and thought it was very interesting.

I will try find better links to confirm if this is real, i hope it is not a hoax!. Mods please delete if it is!
Visit Arkens thread for some information. Boncho provided a link in the posts above.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

bermuda triangle is the antipode of one of the US spy bases in Australia -

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

where they play with some very interesting tech !!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
reply to post by boncho

Thank you i am reading the thread!! sorry about this

It happens to the best of us. But you were the first to point it out so well done on your part whether or not this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join