It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Not one person that claims "chemtrails" are infact just "normal" contrails has commented on a very important documentary / study done by Rosalind Peterson that I posted .

Which bit of that video are you referring to?

Rosalind Peterson got into chemtrails by noting there were spikes in the barium levels in ground water on certain years. The spikes occurred on years with above average rainfall - exactly as you would expect.

contrailscience.com...

The amount of barium will also vary based on the weather. Very heavy rains will leach more barium out into the groundwater. So you’d expect more barium after very rainy seasons. This is actually what you find if you look at the historical records in California (which has very uneven annual rainfall). You see spikes in barium whenever there is a wet year after a dry year. Recent years like these are 1991, 1995, 1998 and 2004 (2001 and 2003 also spiked to a lesser extent). The expected peaks were confirmed by the results of Rosalind Peterson at California Skywatch.

So based on this misconception she became convinced of the chemtrail theory, and then started to add numerous other misconceptions to do with the amount of air traffic over where she lives. She's got no actual evidence.

If you think otherwise, please give the time on the video where she presents it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Contrails are made the same as all combustion by-products with a side effects of cancer.

why do you keep repeating this when you know it is wrong??

What makes your petroleum product so special that it is better then ours
Does not cause cancer, Prove it?
How did you get samples at that altitude?

www.dtic.mil...

What on earth are you going on about??

Contrails are condensed water - AFAIK (Internet slang) as far as I know ...water does not cause cancer, therefore contrails do not cause cancer.

What is your problem with that?

It is a by-product of aircraft flight which involves water and cancer causing chemicals.
And by using terms like (AFAIK Internet slang.... as far as I know ...)
Means best guess or what?

www.dtic.mil...

Several studies have identified acute health effects of jet fuel exposure and include skin irritation, nausea, balance problems, headaches, loss of concentration and lingering fuel taste and odor; biological markers, namely blood and urine, were also identified as valid indicators of jet fuel exposure [1-3, 5, 7-11]. There is some evidence that the long-term effects of jet fuel exposure include increased psychiatric symptoms, impaired sensory responses and postural imbalance [4, 12]. However, the overall paucity of work pertaining to the chronic effects of jet fuel exposure is somewhat surprising considering that aromatic hydrocarbons, compounds containing at least one benzene ring, can comprise 10-20% by volume of kerosene based fuels, and have been associated with carcinogenesis [13, 14]. Most notably, benzene has already been classified as a potent human carcinogen, while naphthalene is considered a possible human carcinogen because of the significantly increased nasal cancer incidence observed in rat models following inhalation exposure [7, 13, 15]. Interestingly, there has yet to be an adequate epidemiologic assessment of the carcinogenic potential of jet fuel in humans.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Contrails are condensed water - AFAIK (Internet slang) as far as I know ...water does not cause cancer, therefore contrails do not cause cancer.

It is a by-product of aircraft flight which involves water and cancer causing chemicals.

Of course contrails are a by product of aircraft flight which involves water and cancer causing chemicals - where did I say otherwise??

Sheesh

But contrails are just water.

And the exhaust gas pollution is there whether the contrails are there or not - so why the focus on contrails?

It means exactly what it says - as far as I know water is not a cancer causing chemical.

I'm prepared to look at evidence that you must have that says otherwise for you to say that contrails cause cancer - by all means share it with us.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Would these be the scientists your talking about?

www.youtube.com...

I also think it's rather silly to dismiss "valueable" information because it comes in the form of a you tube video.
I took the time to watch and respond to videos others presented, but apparently your not even willing to watch mine before just outright denying it's value.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Of course contrails are a by product of aircraft flight which involves water and cancer causing chemicals - where did I say otherwise??

Sheesh

But contrails are just water.

And the exhaust gas pollution is there whether the contrails are there or not - so why the focus on contrails?

It means exactly what it says - as far as I know water is not a cancer causing chemical.

I'm prepared to look at evidence that you must have that says otherwise for you to say that contrails cause cancer - by all means share it with us.

So you have proof of no unburned jet fuel in aircraft engines during flight called hydrocarbons and or soot,
I have a picture you showed me,
unless you would like to retract that picture in all chemtrail threats for the last 6 months?
It shows water and cancer causing chemicals.
I learned it all from you...
Once he told me there is no by-products in contrails and proved it to me
by showing me a picture of jet engine exhaust called by-products.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So you have proof of no unburned jet fuel in aircraft engines during flight called hydrocarbons and or soot,
unless you would like to retract that picture in all chemtrail threats for the last 6 months?

Huh?

What are you talking about now - pollution or contrails??

Of course there's probably unburned fuel and soot in the exhaust - but, as I have said already a couple of times - they are there whether there is a contrail or not.

And the contrail itself is only water.

You are just using a strawman now - apparently you think that because burning hydrocarbons generates pollutants as well as water, therefore contrails, being water, must cause cancer.

That's just rubbish, and completely ignores the fact that such pollutants are present whether contrails are formed or not.

I suspect you think you are being clever by trying to link pollution to contrails, whereas they are you can have pollution without contrails, and if you throw boiling water into the air at sub-zero temperatures you can make "contrails" without pollution.

your "argument" is just another chemmie sophism - a dishonest word game trying to "prove" that chemtrails exist, because you know there is no verifiable evidence.

As such it is more evidence of chemmie immorality

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Aren';t you supposed to be an expert at something in 3 states - ah yes - here it is??

What is your area of expertise that you claim? How come you don't actually provide anything that actually resembles any expert testimony, or answer simple questions??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Huh?

Oh whats his name changed it to Geo-engineering a couple of pages back...

you and me as usual are still trying to prove that my neighbor that worked at the airlines that died of cancer,
was in no way related to his life long career around airplanes.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Aren';t you supposed to be an expert at something in 3 states - ah yes - here it is??

What is your area of expertise that you claim? How come you don't actually provide anything that actually resembles any expert testimony, or answer simple questions??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Actually she examined the water samples as part of her research into chemtrails, not the other way around.

I'm un-willing to go through her documentary and try and piece together all the evidence she discovered other than just the high spikes in water polution. I've presented the documentary if you choose to watch it.

Geo-engineering is infact happening, and many brave souls who are much better researchers then myself have presented mountains of evidence to show this.

I can't answer the question of why piliots and such don't "speak-up", anymore than I can answer how 3 buildings are rigged to emplode on 9-11 and no one noticed?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Huh?

Of course there's probably unburned fuel and soot in the exhaust - but, as I have said already a couple of times - they are there whether there is a contrail or not.

And the contrail itself is only water.

You are just using a strawman now - apparently you think that because burning hydrocarbons generates pollutants as well as water, therefore contrails, being water, must cause cancer.

That's just rubbish, and completely ignores the fact that such pollutants are present whether contrails are formed or not.

I suspect you think you are being clever by trying to link pollution to contrails, whereas they are you can have pollution without contrails, and if you throw boiling water into the air at sub-zero temperatures you can make "contrails" without pollution.

your "argument" is just another chemmie sophism - a dishonest word game trying to "prove" that chemtrails exist, because you know there is no verifiable evidence.

As such it is more evidence of chemmie immorality

Ahh
Why should I care about you?
That bloke of neighbor with the same accent
was just as stubborn and he is in the ground.
But he may have died sooner with out the need to prove everyday he was right.
He always claimed he knew more,
I work at the airport he swore,
right up to the day he died of cancer.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I dismissed a vid I have already seen of an avid chemtrail advocate I have heard on Alex Jones that failed to convince me. period. Do not presume the topic has not been considered. I see no evidence of anything other than pollution and condensation.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Huh?

Aloysius, do you have some sort of translator or mystical cipher that decodes their posts?

Idk maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that the grammar and post/english quality in general for a lot of these Chemtrail believers is sub-par, and that's me trying to find a nice way to put it too...

For example

Repeat
The Non Cancer Causing List of Transportation.
Should be easy if I am wrong.

or

We are being ridiculed by people that may be paid with our tax dollars.
So remind the kids that I put dinner on the table tonight. Because Daddy makes his living on proving contrails are harmless snow cones of Ice, or what some call man made cirrus clouds.
(I wish I was getting paid to post on ATS, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about being F'KIN BROKE ALL THE DAMN TIME THEN)

Maybe it's just the weird formatting in the posts, or the lack of proper punctuation, or something, but am I the only one who has trouble deciphering their posts without having to read them like 5 times?

Plus they started the thread, they're supposed to bring their evidence to the table first, which I've seen none of the entire thread. (10+year old Anonymously written tabloid articles don't count)

The fluoride is apparently working the way the Govt wants it to, either that or they never paid attention in English class...
edit on 4/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: added a bit

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

MEE TOO!!! MEE TOO!!!! MEE TOO!!!!!!! -------

(I wish I was getting paid to post on ATS, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about being F'KIN BROKE ALL THE DAMN TIME THEN)

(and yes, yes, yes....I KNOW I mis-spelled "me".....up there.....>sigh........EVERYONE is perf4ectly within his/her right to "propose" any "idea" that he/she may wish to proffer........it's just.....

.....well, as in ANY reality situation.

Ya know.....life? It's fleeting ("fleeting" means....'not permanent'....ETC)......

So....how best to "cope" in life? A bit of HUMOR always helps.....for some reason....not sure why, but it DOES help.

There are no such things as "chemtrails"......this has been extablished over and over and under (again) on so many, many (and manly) ATS threads, by now......

SO...up above I attached a little ...[**] clue...............well, follow it to...........here......

...........................................................................................................................................

"So long, and....THANKS! For all the fish!!"

Yeah....THAT ^ ^ ^ was brilliant....wasn't it?? COME on....!! It was BRILLIANT!!! (Did you hear the lyrics???? If not, play it again!! I'll. wait...............................)............

OK....back to the 'humor' aspect.....( I mean, this thread is about, basically NOTHING!!!!)....

the [**] signifies another "ditty" (well....."youtube" thingie).....that continues this same 'theme' (Sort Of)......

[**]::::::::

I dunno.....I can come up with many more........(
)

edit on Tue 17 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

"So long, and....THANKS! For all the fish!!"

Yeah....THAT ^ ^ ^ was brilliant....wasn't it?? COME on....!! It was BRILLIANT!!! (Did you hear the lyrics???? If not, play it again!! I'll. wait...............................)............

OK....back to the 'humor' aspect.....( I mean, this thread is about, basically NOTHING!!!!)....
Hahaha! I love that movie.

And yes, this thread is about NOTHING.

It went from a 10+Year old Anonymously written tabloid article on "chemtrails", to people with this thing we call "logic" trying to explain to the OP and his cohorts on how ideas are usually presented and proven (with EVIDENCE), to satan & the illuminati and how they're involved in this whole 'conspiracy', to what now?

I got lost around page 3.

Know what else is weird ProudBird? I just noticed that we "registered" for the site on the same day... OMG ITS A CONSPIRACY!

edit on 4/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: added a bit

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Chemtrails = An idiotic subject , perpetuated by ill-educated and idiotic people .

Will this inane subject ever be layed to rest ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I am GLAD you liked liked it!!!! We all need to LAUGH, sometimes.......

...................(here I GO again.....somebody STOP MEEEEE!!!) (lol)::::::

AND then....the BEST scene (maybe).......................

.....well, actually....the above ^ ^ ^ ....about "SUMS" it up......

/end (?).

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
well, pooly veiled insults, "cute" distracting videos and openly hostile character attacks aren't going to make "Geo-engineering" any less real.

www.youtube.com...

apparently we have spent over 32 billion dollars on this non-existent "experiment" and this is a serious concern I don't find much humor in frankly....

edit on 17-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Look...I LISTENED into the FIRST SIX minutes of that audio....and as soon I mean as SOON as I heard this Congressman mention "chemtrailing"??? I knew...he is an IDIOT (or, if not an idiot.....just terribly MIS-INFORMED!!)

The happened at the (approximate) 6-minute mark of a YTube video (sound only) of rouglhy 15 minutes.

AGAIN.......here are NO SUCH THINGS as "chemtrails"....PLEASE try to UNDERSTAND this basic, basic fact.....

EDIT.......WAIT a minute....I "listened" again to that YTube link.........Hmmmmm......WHO, in ANY reality spells the name ":RALPH": as .....(wait for it)....."Ralph"........???

(Just take a look, at the video....by ALL means....take a LOOK!!!!!!)

LOOK....this ONLINE IDIOT on YouTube (jonah70757)...his "full' name is "Micheal Jonah"....and, he is an IF+DIOT!!!....he thinks that "chemtrails" are real....I mean, this guy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on Tue 17 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

This is just one of them FAD subjects . All of the Idiots who used to believe in Orbs obviously moved over to Chemtrails once their little bubble was burst.
God knows where they will show up next

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join