It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 6
18
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 





I like what I do because people that have the same training as I are laughing at you. I am bored with the contrailers and the same old facts the only new thing they ever come up with is the names they call me.


Again would you provide the posts where anyone especially me or any other member that debunks chemtrails has called you names. Unlike what you have done not only in this thread but in other threads before this.

Again can you not stay on topic and quit trying to derail this thread, I am asking you to backup your claims and I am doing it with civility and would like it if you would do the same. If you can't do that I can't help you then my friend.




posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 





Contrails are pollution that cause's cancer,


Nobody has denied the pollution, but you haven't proved the causing of cancer yet.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 





I like what I do because people that have the same training as I are laughing at you. I am bored with the contrailers and the same old facts the only new thing they ever come up with is the names they call me.


Again would you provide the posts where anyone especially me or any other member that debunks chemtrails has called you names. Unlike what you have done not only in this thread but in other threads before this.

Again can you not stay on topic and quit trying to derail this thread, I am asking you to backup your claims and I am doing it with civility and would like it if you would do the same. If you can't do that I can't help you then my friend.


You have called me a chemtrailer,
but I will admit I have been called it so many times,
I guess I accepted that.
Pollution is a Cancer Causing Fact,
no matter,
what label I get.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Oh please.....
This time it was "whistleblower".
When are you Chemies going to bring some facts to your b.s. posts. Just read the tripe in this thread to see the deflection and rediculous posturing.

There are more contrails because.....um....there are more planes in the sky.

Contrails are condensation mixed with...wait for it.....jet exhaust!

That creates...wait some more...pollution.

Stop with the stupid theories with nothing to back it up but your paranoid minds.
Depopulation......?
Hiding Nibiru....?
Preparing for a solar event..?.

People are so needy for something to be a victim of....

Rant over



Ummmmm, No...not a "needy victim", I would say concerned, observant human being that is trying to learn the "truth", and discern as much information as I can.

www.youtube.com...

Not one person that claims "chemtrails" are infact just "normal" contrails has commented on a very important documentary / study done by Rosalind Peterson that I posted . Watch it, then come back and convince us that we're all just "paranoid" nuts......



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Contrails are
pollution
that cause's cancer,


Contrails are water - I thought you were supposed to be some sort of expert on something in 3 states?

Just what sort of expert is it who thinks that water causes cancer??



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 





You have called me a chemtrailer, but I will admit I have been called it so many times, I guess I accepted that.


That would be one who believes in chemtrails, which is easier to type then chemtrail believer. Heck you have called me a criminal which is well a tad bit worse than chemtrailer. Sorry if that hurt your feelings from now on you will be called a chemtrail believer, will that help?



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Contrails are
pollution
that cause's cancer,


Contrails are water - I thought you were supposed to be some sort of expert on something in 3 states?

Just what sort of expert is it who thinks that water causes cancer??




Water with petroleum by-products,
sir!
Anymore questions,
sir?



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel
 





Not one person that claims "chemtrails" are infact just "normal" contrails has commented on a very important documentary / study done by Rosalind Peterson that I posted . Watch it, then come back and convince us that we're all just "paranoid" nuts......


I take it you didn't watch the video I posted in rebuttal to yours but I will provide it again for you...



That lady is not a real good source to use for chemtrail evidence. She has been proven wrong many times before.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 





You have called me a chemtrailer, but I will admit I have been called it so many times, I guess I accepted that.


That would be one who believes in chemtrails, which is easier to type then chemtrail believer. Heck you have called me a criminal which is well a tad bit worse than chemtrailer. Sorry if that hurt your feelings from now on you will be called a chemtrail believer, will that help?


I admit criminal may have been a little extreme for a snow cone believer,
I am sorry.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 


Snow cones are good on a hot summer day and, that is a fact. Unlike chemtrails.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket
 


Contrails are water - nothing more or less.

the other pollution byproducts of combustion are generally invisible, and when they are visible they do not look like contrails -



or

- contrails in the opening credits, black combustion product trails at 43 seconds - can you spot the difference??

Therefore contrails are NOT the pollution byproducts at all - they are just water.

Now if you are concerned about pollution that is fine and good - but why would you think that somehow the pollution generated when contrails are formed is different from that generated when contrails are not formed?

That is just stupid - especially since the usual formation of contrails at high altitude is associated with burning less fuel, and hence creating less pollution, then the activity of taking off, for example.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MountainLaurel
 





Not one person that claims "chemtrails" are infact just "normal" contrails has commented on a very important documentary / study done by Rosalind Peterson that I posted . Watch it, then come back and convince us that we're all just "paranoid" nuts......


I take it you didn't watch the video I posted in rebuttal to yours but I will provide it again for you...



That lady is not a real good source to use for chemtrail evidence. She has been proven wrong many times before.


I am sorry, it is like some sort of cult,
Aircraft release no pollution over our head videos.
I did not ask you to watch pollution videos did I?
Contrails are made the same as all combustion by-products with a side effects of cancer.
Unless you can show me a form of combustion with no water by-products or cancer?
Hydrogen powered planes maybe, if no alcohol, was added to prevent freezing, of water in fuel.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Contrails are made the same as all combustion by-products with a side effects of cancer.


why do you keep repeating this when you know it is wrong??



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel


Not one person that claims "chemtrails" are infact just "normal" contrails has commented on a very important documentary / study done by Rosalind Peterson.....


And that's your argument?

Put your thinking cap on and answer your own question. Most scientists with any credibility wouldn't be caught dead lending said credibility to such a lame conspiracy.

Waiting to meet someone who pumps these chemicals into the tanks for spraying for there must indeed be an "insider" willing to spill the beans no?

Maybe someone who installs,repairs the 'chemtrail jets'.
Maybe a pilot.
Maybe a spouse of either?
When will someone get serious and follow a "chemtrail" and sample it?

Any of the above would be more acceptable proof than your...erm...."important" YouTube clip.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


Welllllllllll . . . . before the derision and guffaws raise the rafters . . .

I'll offer these commnets . . .

imho . . . I realize mileage may vary. . . . and other explanations for various tunnels in Alice's rabbit hole may vary considerably, indeed.

However . . . this is my post . . . and these are my convictions after studying globalism since 1965.

1. Such scenarios fit the globalist agenda like hand in glove
2. Other folks have said similar things for a decade or two
3. Certainly the globalists have been working on deadly pathogens for a long time as the quotes in the link below indicate . . .

4. The chemtrail stuff has also had many reports from a diversity of sources over the last 10-20 years. I doubt there's absolutely no fire amidst all that smoke.

5. Certainly the globalists are eager to reduce the population to 200-500 million. The Georgia Guidestones make that clear. As does Jacques Cousteau's quote:




129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

.

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981



twoday.net...

Certainly Robert McNamara did his part to destroy the lives of so many fine young men during my military Vietnam era of service.

6. The government has ran many deadly experiments on many hapless groups of helpless victims over the last 100 years. Given that the ruthless Marxist, satanic globalist elite are even MORE in control now, it's not logical to pretend that they are doing [color=ff0000]FEWER and [color=ff0000]LESS DEADLY things now.

7. The satanic Marxist globalists have obviously been setting up Obama to help set up the populace to have a race war black on white as merely one of their strategies to deal deadly blows of major destruction to the USA.

8. The scenarios and strategies covered in the OP are consistent with all that I know about the globalists. The mechanisms are certainly doable with our current levels of technologies--not to mention those still secret but very advanced.

9. The scenarios are consistent with the abject ruthless genocidal monster characters ruling things.

10. Even if I hadn't heard from a long list of such whistleblowers . . . it would be fairly easy to conjecture that THEY MUST BE WORKING ON SOME SUCH SCHEMES to achieve their genocidal goals. There aren't an infinite number of possibilities and the ones the OP layed out are quite plausible.

Personally, I don't think it matters whether the OP source is authentic and 100% accurate or not. The scenarios described are highly likely to be true, imho . . . if only because . . . the elites WANT to do such things AND they have the powers and functionally unlimited funds sufficient to do it all.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Contrails are made the same as all combustion by-products with a side effects of cancer.


why do you keep repeating this when you know it is wrong??


What makes your petroleum product so special that it is better then ours
Does not cause cancer, Prove it?
How did you get samples at that altitude?
Some on this thread have told me the pollution never falls to the ground,
so it must really be polluted up there at 35000 feet.
Oh and if it is harmless,
what is the big deal about spills at airports,
or why they have to dump it in the air sometimes?
We seen what harmless AP fuel did to 3 buildings on 911.



Occupational Jet Fuel Exposure and Invasive Cancer Occurrence in the United States Air Force, 1989 - 2003

www.dtic.mil...

Several studies have identified acute health effects of jet fuel exposure and include skin irritation, nausea, balance problems, headaches, loss of concentration and lingering fuel taste and odor; biological markers, namely blood and urine, were also identified as valid indicators of jet fuel exposure [1-3, 5, 7-11]. There is some evidence that the long-term effects of jet fuel exposure include increased psychiatric symptoms, impaired sensory responses and postural imbalance [4, 12]. However, the overall paucity of work pertaining to the chronic effects of jet fuel exposure is somewhat surprising considering that aromatic hydrocarbons, compounds containing at least one benzene ring, can comprise 10-20% by volume of kerosene based fuels, and have been associated with carcinogenesis [13, 14]. Most notably, benzene has already been classified as a potent human carcinogen, while naphthalene is considered a possible human carcinogen because of the significantly increased nasal cancer incidence observed in rat models following inhalation exposure [7, 13, 15]. Interestingly, there has yet to be an adequate epidemiologic assessment of the carcinogenic potential of jet fuel in humans.

And I thought you worked at an airport and cared about your co workers?
Why do you keep posting this when you know it is not true?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by pshea38
 


Welllllllllll . . . . before the derision and guffaws raise the rafters . . .

I'll offer these commnets . . .

imho . . . I realize mileage may vary. . . . and other explanations for various tunnels in Alice's rabbit hole may vary considerably, indeed.

However . . . this is my post . . . and these are my convictions after studying globalism since 1965.

1. Such scenarios fit the globalist agenda like hand in glove
2. Other folks have said similar things for a decade or two
3. Certainly the globalists have been working on deadly pathogens for a long time as the quotes in the link below indicate . . .

4. The chemtrail stuff has also had many reports from a diversity of sources over the last 10-20 years. I doubt there's absolutely no fire amidst all that smoke.

5. Certainly the globalists are eager to reduce the population to 200-500 million. The Georgia Guidestones make that clear. As does Jacques Cousteau's quote:




129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

.

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981



twoday.net...

Certainly Robert McNamara did his part to destroy the lives of so many fine young men during my military Vietnam era of service.

6. The government has ran many deadly experiments on many hapless groups of helpless victims over the last 100 years. Given that the ruthless Marxist, satanic globalist elite are even MORE in control now, it's not logical to pretend that they are doing [color=ff0000]FEWER and [color=ff0000]LESS DEADLY things now.

7. The satanic Marxist globalists have obviously been setting up Obama to help set up the populace to have a race war black on white as merely one of their strategies to deal deadly blows of major destruction to the USA.

8. The scenarios and strategies covered in the OP are consistent with all that I know about the globalists. The mechanisms are certainly doable with our current levels of technologies--not to mention those still secret but very advanced.

9. The scenarios are consistent with the abject ruthless genocidal monster characters ruling things.

10. Even if I hadn't heard from a long list of such whistleblowers . . . it would be fairly easy to conjecture that THEY MUST BE WORKING ON SOME SUCH SCHEMES to achieve their genocidal goals. There aren't an infinite number of possibilities and the ones the OP layed out are quite plausible.

Personally, I don't think it matters whether the OP source is authentic and 100% accurate or not. The scenarios described are highly likely to be true, imho . . . if only because . . . the elites WANT to do such things AND they have the powers and functionally unlimited funds sufficient to do it all.




Excellent post, and exactly why the article presented bears taking seriously.
Thanks BO XIAN.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


Well, I just finished watching the video you provided...and this is my impression, out of ALL of the intensive research done by Rosalind Peterson the ONLY thing this video uses to de-bunk her work is that she believes these things started during a paticular time period? I think they ESCULATED this in the last 20 yrs., and this kind of "research" has been going on much longer.

The rest of the video contains some very cool pictures, but how does pictures of old planes leaving contrails and interesting pictures of cloud formations prove anything?

I tend to look at things by examining "motive", The video you provided is intended to discredit Peterson based on a very flimsy example of where she might be wrong in terms of time lines, other then that it doesn't address the vast amount of information she un-covered.

Now Peterson's motives seem to be about spending a tremendous amount of time and effort on her part to bring attention to her fellow human beings and help the well being of us all, so I guess it's obvious at this point which video I see as more crediable...lol...although did enjoy the groovy jazz rift at the end of yours......



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Contrails are made the same as all combustion by-products with a side effects of cancer.


why do you keep repeating this when you know it is wrong??


What makes your petroleum product so special that it is better then ours
Does not cause cancer, Prove it?
How did you get samples at that altitude?



What on earth are you going on about??


Contrails are condensed water - AFAIK water does not cause cancer, therefore contrails do not cause cancer.

What is your problem with that?



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join