It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
So you are willing to,
post your name?
and have facts that there is no chemicals in contrails?

Why would I do something so stupid as to suggest there are no chemicals in contrails? Are you wacko or what?

And why would I make my name public given all eth death threats chemtrails believers make?

No - I am not - but then I am not a whistleblower, and all the info I provide IS easily verifiable even without knowing my name.

I am willing to post mine,
and prove the emission license's,
I have from 3 states, and testify as an expert witness,
if you are?

An expert in what?

And why are you only prepared to provide verifiable evidence if I provide my name??

Why are you concealing verifiable evidence of chemtrails??
edit on 16-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

I am ready to enter into a court of law,
let a jury hear the facts,
of combustion by-products,
and the ill effects to humans.
I actually wish you could win your case,
imagine all the regulations that would be discarded,
by governments that say we need to pay more to counter its affects.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Can you tell I am getting bored with the, Contrails are Harmless Snow Cones in the Sky posts?

Well I see your just playing word games again. Funny thing is I never did get those links or stats showing how many people have gotten cancer from contrails?

So when do you think your going to get around to posting that info, and please try not to post the same pic of the engine exhaust claiming it causes cancer. Again are you going to post anything in the way of evidence or are you just going to write useless posts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I am ready to enter into a court of law, let a jury hear the facts, of combustion by-products, and the ill effects to humans.

I see you already answered my prior post. Are you going to call God and Mother Nature into court since they are the ones who made clouds that have the same thing as contrails in them.

I take it you don't leave your house very often because if you do you may be getting cancer from all the hydrocarbons being burned by jet engines and also car,truck, bus and any other mode of transportation on this planet

Hard to miss those pesky exhaust fumes isn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Can you tell I am getting bored with the, Contrails are Harmless Snow Cones in the Sky posts?

Well I see your just playing word games again. Funny thing is I never did get those links or stats showing how many people have gotten cancer from contrails?

So when do you think your going to get around to posting that info, and please try not to post the same pic of the engine exhaust claiming it causes cancer. Again are you going to post anything in the way of evidence or are you just going to write useless posts?

So with your understanding of by-products of combustion
your defense is name calling again.
You want to pay more taxes, you are voting for regulation,
You either work for the government or....
Best way to prove contrails do not cause cancer is to post
the non cancer list of transportation.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What case?

I'm not taking one.

if you want to take one for something by all means do so - I'm not stopping you.

Please let us know where and when so that perhaps we can get reports on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Repeat
The Non Cancer Causing List of Transportation.
Should be easy if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What case?

I'm not taking one.

if you want to take one for something by all means do so - I'm not stopping you.

Please let us know where and when so that perhaps we can get reports on it.

You work in an industry that is stalking and harassing people on the Internet
for their training of what is by-products of petroleum products, that cause cancer.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh please.....
This time it was "whistleblower".
When are you Chemies going to bring some facts to your b.s. posts. Just read the tripe in this thread to see the deflection and rediculous posturing.

There are more contrails because.....um....there are more planes in the sky.

Contrails are condensation mixed with...wait for it.....jet exhaust!

That creates...wait some more...pollution.

Stop with the stupid theories with nothing to back it up but your paranoid minds.
Depopulation......?
Hiding Nibiru....?
Preparing for a solar event..?.

People are so needy for something to be a victim of....

Rant over

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Repeat The Non Cancer Causing List of Transportation. Should be easy if I am wrong.

How about the list of cancer causing transportation.That should be just as easy, shouldn't it?

Take your time we know you have the credentials or at least you tell us that so you are able to find these things fairly easy, correct?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Repeat The Non Cancer Causing List of Transportation. Should be easy if I am wrong.

How about the list of cancer causing transportation.That should be just as easy, shouldn't it?

Take your time we know you have the credentials or at least you tell us that so you are able to find these things fairly easy, correct?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You work in an industry that is stalking and harassing people on the Internet
for their training of what is by-products of petroleum products, that cause cancer.

What industry is that then, and what stalking and harrassing has been done, and what is the training that people go through in order to become subjects of it?

And what is this court case you refer to, and what is the subject you say you are accepted as an expert on in 3 states??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So who the heck are you and what pay level are you,
that you think you can talk down to people.
You just asked me that,
but share no facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Now here is a video that helps explain a few things on what people want to call chemtrails.... Enjoy.

and here is one that I am sure someone will post so I will just get it out of the way now so we don't have to deal or see it later.....

First...

Now the debunking...

and this one is just for fun....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We are being ridiculed by people that may be paid with our tax dollars.
So remind the kids that I put dinner on the table tonight.
Because Daddy makes his living on proving contrails are harmless snow cones of Ice,
or what some call man made cirrus clouds.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Best way to prove contrails do not cause cancer is to post
the non cancer list of transportation.

No - the best way to prove contrails do not cause cancer is to provide a complete list the chemicals that contrails are formed of and check whether any of them can cause cancer - if some of them can, then you might investigate how they get down to ground level and what the rates of cancer from them are.

So let's start with a complete list of the chemicals that form contrails:

H2O

That wasn't so hard.

AFAIK it is not a cancer causing chemical is it? If not then how could contrails possibly cause cancer?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Now here is a video that helps explain a few things on what people want to call chemtrails.... Enjoy.

and here is one that I am sure someone will post so I will just get it out of the way now so we don't have to deal or see it later.....

First...

Now the debunking...

and this one is just for fun....

I see lots of Geo-engineering videos
the contrails are blocking, reflecting sunlight.
So you want to move onto Geo-engineering
instead of cancer causing pollution now?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So who the heck are you and what pay level are you, that you think you can talk down to people. You just asked me that, but share no facts.

Funny, you offered the credentials and I was just taking you for your word. I see you don't like it when someone does to you what you do to others. My pay level is none of your concern and if you think asking a simple question is talking down to you then remember that next time you do it to someone else. You asked the question first and I just responded with a question of my own.

So what do you say you feel like providing those facts or are you just going keep asking questions without sharing the facts? It is just a simple question that I figured you should be able to provide answers to. I guess I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I see lots of Geo-engineering videos the contrails are blocking, reflecting sunlight. So you want to move onto Geo-engineering instead of cancer causing pollution now?

What talking chemtrails a bit overwhelming now you want to derail this thread and discuss Geoengineering? Why can't you just stay on topic? There are other geoengineering threads to do that on this one is not about that and you should at least show the OP some respect and stop trying to derail his thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So who the heck are you and what pay level are you, that you think you can talk down to people. You just asked me that, but share no facts.

Funny, you offered the credentials and I was just taking you for your word. I see you don't like it when someone does to you what you do to others. My pay level is none of your concern and if you think asking a simple question is talking down to you then remember that next time you do it to someone else. You asked the question first and I just responded with a question of my own.

So what do you say you feel like providing those facts or are you just going keep asking questions without sharing the facts? It is just a simple question that I figured you should be able to provide answers to. I guess I was wrong.

I like what I do because people that have the same training as I are laughing at you.
I am bored with the contrailers and the same old facts
the only new thing they ever come up with is the names they call me.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Contrails are
pollution
that cause's cancer,
if you watch these threads the pollution
seems to be more of a threat
then chemtrails.

Pollution is a fact,
not a conspiracy.

They asked for the facts....

new topics