It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by pshea38

You're in the UK, am I correct?

No. The pattern is that when persistent contrails occur, there is a massive increase
in air traffic. On days of no peristent contrailing, there are very few planes, and all
have normal short lived contrails.

Cart before the horse, ma man.......cart before the horse.

The frequency of air traffic, over your location, is roughly the SAME....day to day to day.....the airlines fly their schedules. Unless they have major delays, that is....BUT the intent is 'always' to keep to schedule (just like the trains.....yeah...THEY try to stay on schedule, too!! But, things happen, sometimes....am I right??)

Point is....air traffic as scheduled is easy-peasy to look up!! Also, air traffic "live" is easy-peasy to track, nowadays....in this modern era.

SO.....what, oh what is the non-constant in this 'equation'??? OH!!! It's the weather!!! Specifically, the upper atmosphere (you know, where those pesky airliners tend to hang out, and fly over, mucking up the skies....YEAH!! Up there!).

Now birdman, you know I walk on, paying no attention, when you s**t near me.
(in spite of the foul assault on my olfactory system).

My eyes and other senses are doing fine, spank you smelly munch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

......Whistleblowing is a dangerous occupation....

Yeah....right......riiiiiiight.......

And yet, you are still 'alive'.

WoW!!!

How incredible!!??!!??

Too bad that your so-called "whistleblowing" is sh#te.........but, at least.....you have a "hobby"....yeah??

????
Whatever gave you the idea that I was a whistle blower?

Hmmm. I must be onto something with the information I try to pass on.

On you Fly, BickeringIcarus.
edit on 16-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What a crying shame.....when one is so wrapped up in delusion.....

....so yeah.....it was your interpretation of yourself as a "whistleblower"....not mine....

...so, Good Luck with you mental health therapy!!

(If you haven't sought such help yet....then, my apologies.....still....RUN!!! Don't just walk, to your nearest center for help......)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

What a crying shame.....when one is so wrapped up in delusion.....

....so yeah.....it was your interpretation of yourself as a "whistleblower"....not mine....

...so, Good Luck with you mental health therapy!!

(If you haven't sought such help yet....then, my apologies.....still....RUN!!! Don't just walk, to your nearest center for help......)

This bird don't fly with me.
Spank you smelly munch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If you spent even a fraction of the time on collecting data to prove your claims as you do calling people names, you would have an enormous body of work, and likely be rich and famous.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by pshea38

If you spent even a fraction of the time on collecting data to prove your claims as you do calling people names, you would have an enormous body of work, and likely be rich and famous.

I no longer suffer paid disinformation agents gladly.

I am rich, though I have few possessions.
Famous? Qu'est que c'est?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

If I knew what was going on my introduction would be short and I'd get to the point.
If nobody believed me, too bad. It's like with that video abt. the lady taking a random pic of herself
accidentally or not..and getting a reverse image on the tv screen behind her that says "kill"..was
flashed during news broadcast she claimed..okay, ..the evidence is something clear that you can see
but how you're gonna' prove anything in particular?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by pshea38

I am rich, though I have few possessions.
Famous? Qu'est que c'est?

Ill see your totally baseless accusations as a deflection from your inability to prove your claims, and raise you an equally baseless accusation of calling you a fool spreading easily-refuted foolishness.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

who are they, and how do you know?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
huh ? depopulation ? that's a dumb way to do it. sterilization would be more effective

I think it's old fashioned weather modification do they can burn all the oil they can sell without losing water front property

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I live in the san francisco east bay area, california. there has been really really heavy chemtrailing here for the last few days. it starts early in the morning and continues all day until the whole sky is covered over.
it's the most I've seen in a long while..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

you prove there is no cancer causing chemicals in a contrail.

Hey, remember me?
But at the very least, go read the wiki article on contrails and save yourself from looking foolish in these threads.

I take pride that I live in a world where you can call me a fool.
I would still argue how do you use petroleum products as fuel,
and have no cancer by-products.
But you have,
moved the discussion to, I am a fool.
I can accept your opinion,
but I doubt,
you will ever accept mine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
When dicussing "conspiracy" one of the main arguments you'll hear against one actually occuring is "there's no way these things could happen without anyone speaking up" Now when we DO have people "whistle-blowers" speak up, they are imediately discredited, especially if they choose to keep thier identity concealed to protect thier lives and possibly even thier families lives. We're not dealing with "ethical" people here folks!

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't use logic and reason to try and determine ,the best that we can, wether or not something said is actually factual or not, but I'm willing to listen, especially when I KNOW, flouride is put in our water and it's BAD for us! I KNOW Monsanto is playing "God, or more accurately, the Devil" with our food supply. I KNOW our government is rigged and "ruled" by elite madmen. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Those flu shots always seemed very wierd to me, and my "gut" instinct was to have nothing to do with them. I remember being kinda of worried when my Mom told me she had gotten one. Geez...how special "recomend" all our kids and ederly folks get these shots, perhaps making them "carriers" of this "flu" .....Sick...."hugging your kids and parents may be dangerous to your health"......

Anyways...check out this very informative documentary about "chem-trails"....something is going down, and it's NOT good!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
When dicussing "conspiracy" one of the main arguments you'll hear against one actually occuring is "there's no way these things could happen without anyone speaking up" Now when we DO have people "whistle-blowers" speak up, they are imediately discredited, especially if they choose to keep thier identity concealed to protect thier lives and possibly even thier families lives. We're not dealing with "ethical" people here folks!

Indeed - if they are not prepared to put their name to it, and the information is extraordinary and they do not provide any verifiable corroboration, others who are prepared to answer questions and provide verifiable evidence to contradict it, their "facts" prove to be untrue, the predictions fail to materialise,then I agree - they are unethical

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Indeed - if they are not prepared to put their name to it, and the information is extraordinary and they do not provide any verifiable corroboration, others who are prepared to answer questions and provide verifiable evidence to contradict it, their "facts" prove to be untrue, the predictions fail to materialise,then I agree - they are unethical

So you are willing to,
post your name?
and have facts that there is no chemicals in contrails?
I am willing to post mine,
and prove the emission license's,
I have from 3 states, and testify as an expert witness,
if you are?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That is why I am called a fool,
because I am willing to back up my brag.
Get out your certs.
and lets move on to facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
That is why I am called a fool,
because I am willing to back up my brag.
Get out your certs.
and lets move on to facts.

And when I start posting like this
the mods that work for the airlines come in and remove posts as off topic.
Will they respect my training of emission's
or remove and hide from you?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Can you tell I am getting bored with the,
Contrails are Harmless Snow Cones in the Sky
posts?
When for years I had to re-cert.
keep up with the combustion by-product facts,
and how to control them.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
So you are willing to,
post your name?
and have facts that there is no chemicals in contrails?

Why would I do something so stupid as to suggest there are no chemicals in contrails? Are you wacko or what?

And why would I make my name public given all eth death threats chemtrails believers make?

No - I am not - but then I am not a whistleblower, and all the info I provide IS easily verifiable even without knowing my name.

I am willing to post mine,
and prove the emission license's,
I have from 3 states, and testify as an expert witness,
if you are?

An expert in what?

And why are you only prepared to provide verifiable evidence if I provide my name??

Why are you concealing verifiable evidence of chemtrails??
edit on 16-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Well I see you like Rosalind Peterson, and you think she has some good chemtrail info? Well then you will really enjoy this.....

Still think her info is good?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join