It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

Yup, same here, skies were beautiful blue color this morning, now at almost 1:00 pm they are "milky" and hazy, and it's not "normal" looking cloud cover, I wish I could articulate this better for folks that "gratefully" have not had the misfortune to witness this in thier areas.

People are seeing these things all across the US and other countries as well, largely in countries that have alience to UN...hmmmm...that lovely organazation that has the people of the Worlds best interests at heart

I'm posting part 6 of a documentary that is very telling about how our Senators in Congress are handling this, I'm totally disgusted out how rude and dissmissive most of our elected officials were when asked to respond, they were scrambling like roaches, Shame on Maxine Waters and Diane Feinstein ( although she at least "pretended" to care, but has done nothing in over a year since she agreed to "put her really great team on the job" )

Man, this gets me fired up watching this again......grrrrrrr

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Where is it documented?

so there will be some studies and papers establishing that then - can you link to them?

I posted the link to the document in my last post. Try clicking it and actually reading it this time

You didn't link to anything that shows there is a documented plan in place for changing aviation fuel.

There are proposals for how it MIGHT be done - that is not secret, and not new.

I suggest that you work on comprehending your own links.

You must have been too busy looking up links to words like woo on wikipedia.

I didn't have to look it up, and it wasn't on wikipedia - see my comment about comprehension above.

Unfortunately I can not post the entire document in the thread It's about 15-20 pages long. I can only recommend that you read it. The author Alvia Gaskill is a well known climate scientist who has been a consultant to the DOE and others as well. He is the president of Environmental Reference Materials, Inc. and was filmed as a consultant in the documentary "Owning the weather" and the television show "The Best Evidence"

I have no problem with the author - just your poor comprehension of what was written. The link you provided does not actually document such a "plan" at all.

It says that changing fuel composition could be done, discusses some of the implications, costs and requirement, notes that some people and organisations have studied the possibilities, and there is some support for the concept.

And from that you have constructed this idea of a documented plan to actually do it.

Your conclusion is not matched by your evidence - it is just confirmation bias and "wishful" thinking on your part.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yippity dippity I found it! I think.
Ive noticed most of the planes I see spraying originate from one place directly northeast of my house. That includes the ones that look like rockets being launched straight up into the sky until you can't see them anymore.
I checked the map and did some research. Yes there's an airport there. But whats also there is Lawrence Livermore Labs. And they have a project there geared towards spraying a protective layer to help boost our ozone layer.
Check it out..
www.holmestead.ca...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by gemdog

Yup, same here, skies were beautiful blue color this morning, now at almost 1:00 pm they are "milky" and hazy, and it's not "normal" looking cloud cover, I wish I could articulate this better for folks that "gratefully" have not had the misfortune to witness this in thier areas.

People are seeing these things all across the US and other countries as well, largely in countries that have alience to UN...hmmmm...that lovely organazation that has the people of the Worlds best interests at heart

I'm posting part 6 of a documentary that is very telling about how our Senators in Congress are handling this, I'm totally disgusted out how rude and dissmissive most of our elected officials were when asked to respond, they were scrambling like roaches, Shame on Maxine Waters and Diane Feinstein ( although she at least "pretended" to care, but has done nothing in over a year since she agreed to "put her really great team on the job" )

Man, this gets me fired up watching this again......grrrrrrr

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Check out my last post. I found what is straight northeast of me, Lawrence Livermore Labs. And check out what they're doing... www.holmestead.ca...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Your so called scientific facts have been so twisted and distorted from the start that you wouldn't know a FACT if it was floating above your head.

So how about showing us some of your scientific evidence that proves us wrong?

Now show what facts that are so called twisted and distorted and what facts that I wouldn't know because it would be floating above my head?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Check out my last post. I found what is straight northeast of me, Lawrence Livermore Labs. And check out what they're doing... www.holmestead.ca...

That was a wild interview, it's funny cause I often wonder how people involved with this could possibly "justify" doing this, and I guess it could have made some sense if the "motive" was to prevent global warning,

It's very disturbing to hear even the people involved are "arguing" about doing this, AND that infact it may not even be working....geez....does it get any dumber? "Sorry folks, we poisoned Earth, the people, the animals, but Hey, we were trying to save you". wtf....

edit on 19-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Ah, the "holmestead" website!!!

Utter rubbish.

THAT old, old, old, old nonsense, from 2003......and the so-called "Deep Shield" so-called "whistleblower"???

Look.....anyone who cannot comprehend that "one" so-called "whistleblower" (who, by the way, remained "anonymous") who "comes forward".....out of 'ALLLLLL' of the alleged 'perpetrators' that would have to be 'involved' in such a massive undertaking as "spraying" all over the World????

I mean......just get logical, for three seconds....and THINK about it!!!!
edit on Thu 19 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"Deepshield" is supposedly dead now, so there should be no problem with the guy who "took" his statement revealing who he was....right? which would enable his bona fide to be established.

We're still waiting.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Agreed, wtf indeed...
edit on 19-4-2012 by gemdog because: Quotes replys not working correctly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Found this, too, more recent, with lots more sources.
forums.jetcareers.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

OK....if you are not being ironic here....then, (maybe) .you did know (not grasp) when others are being ironic!!!!!

LOL.......Lol, Lol, Lol......!! (Hah, Hah!)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by gemdog

OK....if you are not being ironic here....then, (maybe) .you did know (not grasp) when others are being ironic!!!!!

Really? Gosh.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by gemdog

You do understand the difference between irony and sarcasm, yes?
Ok. Can we stay on topic, please? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
[quote[reply to post by gemdog

You do understand the difference between irony and sarcasm........

A "fine line"....but, yes......

..... yes?

Indeed....."yes"......

Sarcasm and Irony have a very close relationship with one another.

A "non-sarcastic, non-ironic" SOURCE

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

Found this, too, more recent, with lots more sources. forums.jetcareers.com...

Did you even read past the first post?

I will bet that is a big NO, because if you did you would have seen that it is a forum just like this one where one posts threads without even backing up what they say with any evidence whatsoever. Please read past the first post and understand what your reading before trying to use it as a source.

BTW do you think a classified job for the gov't will be posted in a forum like that?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

Found this, too, more recent, with lots more sources.
forums.jetcareers.com...

Maybe I can shine some LIGHT onto this.....I mean, if I went there, to apply.....with MY skill sets (over 20,000 hours Total Time, in fixed-wing airplanes.....an ATP, and type-rated in the DC-9. The B-737. And, the B757/767.....not to mention the other experience amounting to "almost" forty years??? (....well, actually by now....a tad over forty years......but, to only talk about "professional" flying experience??? Then, that dates to about 1981....SO....based on that year as a criteria?? 31 years.......point is, before I was "earning a living professionally", I was flying, before that.....).

Claro??

OK....based on ALL of the fore-going..........here, a quote from a post by another member, over there....(again, this is all about ONE YEAR ago!!):

Braunpilot, I posted this in the joke chemtrails thread over in the lav with that same Lawrence Livermore video Qutch sent me. But I think you'll find it applicable because I brought up a lot of the same questions you did. Quoted below (unless mods just want to move it):

Pretty much sums it up.......

(....OH, and BTW....for those who unaware of the WICKED, wicked sense of humor and fun that many pilots can display?? Then......my condolences.......).......

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Actually..........high-level cirrus clouds are EXACTLY descriptive of:

........same here, skies were beautiful blue color this morning, now at almost 1:00 pm they are "milky" and hazy, and it's not "normal" looking cloud cover.....

....that.

Sorry, Charlie........

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well it looks like the same old rerun information on so called chemtrails are coming back like a bad burrito. I would like to make a little suggestion to those who may be somewhat new to this forum of Chemtrails-Geoengineering take a little time and read some of the other threads in here and see what has been discussed so that the same ole drivel is not used as some type of new evidence.

Because guess what so far no new evidence has been shown that chemtrails exist and or being used for Geoengineering. Which by the way as I was told in another thread that chemtrails are just a word to keep others from discussing geoengineering, and yes this is true about being told that.SO lastly do some research into some of the many posts in the many threads on here and you will get some great knowledge that may help you out..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by gemdog

Found this, too, more recent, with lots more sources. forums.jetcareers.com...

Did you even read past the first post?

I will bet that is a big NO, because if you did you would have seen that it is a forum just like this one where one posts threads without even backing up what they say with any evidence whatsoever. Please read past the first post and understand what your reading before trying to use it as a source.

BTW do you think a classified job for the gov't will be posted in a forum like that?

Relax. I just think its funny how much contradictory info is out there. I agree. I am not pushing one side or the other. I never called it right or wrong. Didnt you notice that? hmm, did You read...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

The only thing on your list that has been half way debunked is the LA news water tests.

Well let's start here shall we....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a look and you will see the truth for every thing I posted a link to..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join