It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by bradagilah

Well golly gee.

YOu're going to be a millionaire, sir. Since nobody has ever produced overunity, you'll be with the likes of Einstein and in every science book created thereafter. What's it like to be famous?

I wouldn't say NOBODY has produced over-unity.

Look at this thread for example.

Using very little energy has generated enough hot air that Al Gore is having a seizure!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
go man go, dont let them tell you it cant be done ,do not think like them with there closed textbook only minds.
it can be done its just they cant do it ,there minds are closed period
oh are you lot telling me none of you have a volt meter to pop round to texas and check this dudes motor i would but im in london
and mr im the loudest shill
ice can be melted ,change states and theres no loss so shut up cleverone
atoms can be stacked in the same space by using diffrent colour lasers so if a chair can take up one atom of space that pretty much sticks a big throbbing thing right in the backside of conventional science so what they thought wasnt possible yesterday is today so embrace the new science where dreams are possible ,like sensors being put in blind peoples eyes so they can see again,er common led pencils like we used at school become carbon nano tubes so yes anything is possible

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How does this compare to the Muller dynamo? Didn't the guy who put that into the public eye on Over unity almost come to a sticky end?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

? 1hp= 746w you cannot change this, also a motor "is" a generator except it is powered electrically not mechanically, so unless the unit has a negative loss value ( which I have never seen or heard of) this cannot be done.

The op's example is like charging a battery off a pedal bike only to power another bike by the same batteries, it doesn't matter the gearing used, there is still no way to overcome the losses in the system. The idea the op used of having unused energy is not true as the hp is "proportional" to the power.

What unheard of electrical laws are being used here?
edit on 16-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: Sp

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

my point was only that free power is possible..period...,i also believe we are being conned on the windturbine bit as well,but thats another post and i think i can prove it hahaha..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

negative loss value

It would be akin to a negative resistor. They are found in 'miracle' free energy machines that are electronics-based. They apparently absorb energy from the 'ether' and perform useful work.

At any rate, they are much touted, but I have yet to actually see one!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradagilah
"from a conceptual point of view."

Therein lies the problem with all of these claims. Demonstrate a working model and let people qualified to do so evaluate it right now, not in the future.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I contacted ATS, and am waiting for a reply. I asked to coordinate a show and tell with them, so that they can come to my facility and validate what I am saying. I will film the event, so that everyone knows the ATS staff was there, along with their replies, and I will post the video on youtube.

I am also arranging to get scientific validation from a University. So far the University nearest me who would be most credible, has not bothered to even reply, so I might have to search out of state...
edit on 16-4-2012 by bradagilah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You need to have qualified people there to evaluate this and allow them to examine the equipment and confirm it works.

Hopefully this is not another, "see this works but don't touch the equipment to examine it, just send money and I'll produce a working product a few years from now" idea's. Always the same lead up and then never a working prototype that people can examine and confirm works. This must happen once or twice a year and of course the world is still waiting on all of them.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I should have mentioned, if they don't believe you there is a reason. Walk in with a working model in a box, ready to demonstrate it. If it's for real they will be beating your door down.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hopefully you meet with success in dealing with the ats staff! Lots of people may have negative stuff to say but if you have a prototype that works and can e get it verified you'll get the last laugh!

Keep your head up, some of us here are rooting for you.

For those that would call me a fool for being supportive and encouraging all I have to say is at least he is trying! I sincerely wish that more people would suspend their attack dog mentality long enough for an ATS'er to come verify or repudiate the claims made.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We're ALL rooting for you in our own individual ways....

But please understand everyone's skepticism. Over-unity has been demonstrated to exist, but only in very small amounts and so far, only in LEDs under specific conditions. (source)

I'm still waiting for a response on the generator lock question and how you deal with resistance from the magnetic fields that will ultimately cause the generator to seize.

The funny thing with physics is that you may not always have a closed system when you think you do, so there are ways for energy to "bleed" in from outside. Over-unity is really a misconception about the system as a whole and how the energy is being used but if you have a way to demonstrate it using conventional means, then it sets the stage for experimental physics to figure out how. Then it's game on.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I agree with other more level headed posters, who say we should give the OP a chance. He is not asking for anything, except perhaps an ear, some thought and some degree of lattitude until demonstrations can be arranged.

I applaud him for his altruism and wish him and his team every success in this endevour.

Whether you personally believe something is possible or impossible, i would have thought an offer of personal demonstrations in addition to detailed explanations of why the OP finds this to be promising, is something the entire sceptic world, including yourself should hope to be wrong about!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

This is where having a background in electrical engineering would help you all. Otherwise it's your Achilles heal.

Having a background in Mechanical Engineering would help you understand what is happening at the gear-box.

You would instantly understand why you have hit the academic brick wall when you approach universities.

I wouldn't recommend using a gearbox. I recommend timing V-belts. I also suggest you ask for clarification, in any area you do not understand, before you make assumptions off of the top of your head.

I had an interesting thought OP...it may or may not be of value to your project.

The key characteristic of a torque converter is its ability to multiply torque when there is a substantial difference between input and output rotational speed, thus providing the equivalent of a reduction gear.

Some of these devices are also equipped with a temporary locking mechanism which rigidly binds the engine to the transmission when their speeds are nearly equal, to avoid slippage and a resulting loss of efficiency.

And from the same source...

There are also mechanical designs for continuously variable transmissions and these also have the ability to multiply torque, e.g. the Variomatic with expanding pulleys and a belt drive.

Could one of these devices serve as a better coupling between the Prime mover and the Generator head?

Torque Converter

Thank you and I wish you all the best OP...for all our sakes.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well since the OP has provided a comprehensive guide and offers of validating his claims by inviting others to a demonstration, WITHOUT trying to sell anything, I applaud him and give him a Big Star and Flag.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

With the specs of the 24 pole (12 pair) generator at 150rpm will only give you 30hz power out? Shouldn't the synchronous speed of the gen be around 300rpm?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I contacted ATS, and am waiting for a reply. I asked to coordinate a show and tell with them, so that they can come to my facility and validate what I am saying. I will film the event, so that everyone knows the ATS staff was there, along with their replies, and I will post the video on youtube.

I am also arranging to get scientific validation from a University. So far the University nearest me who would be most credible, has not bothered to even reply, so I might have to search out of state...

Didn't you say you had a team of engineers working on this?

Surely, at least one of your vaunted team members would have a favourite professor that would be willing to lend an ear?

*cough *bs *cough

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

What is the scope of the "system"?

You're inferring that it is closed inside the workings of the generator, which may not be the case. If there is another physical process that transfers energy from the environment, the system is more "open" and still not in violation of the laws of thermodynamics. All parts of the system have to be considered. If you take from the surrounding air, how open does the system become?

Score one for an understanding of physics.

~Namaste

It doesn't transfer energy from the environment. You've been reading Tom Bearden, who bought his PhD for $400.

Score two for thermodynamics.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
But please understand everyone's skepticism. Over-unity has been demonstrated to exist, but only in very small amounts and so far, only in LEDs under specific conditions. (source)

~Namaste

You misunderstand how COP is measured in heat pumps. In this case, the LED can convert heat phonons to photon emission. However, that's not the case with a motor generator, which is the withered dowager of over-unity schemes.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Well since the OP has provided a comprehensive guide and offers of validating his claims by inviting others to a demonstration, WITHOUT trying to sell anything, I applaud him and give him a Big Star and Flag.

You gotta stick around for the end of the Infomercial.

They'll send you two for the price of one + a ShamwOw @ No additional cost.

A true Bargain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join