It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim British Parliamentarian Offers Bounty for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Muslim British Parliamentarian Offers Bounty for Obama
First Publish: 4/16/2012, 4:15 AM -- IsraelNationalNews

The bounty is 10 million pounds for the capture of President Obama and former President Bush !!

WHAT ?

Lord Nazir Ahmed of the British Parliament is offering the "bounty"

A controversial British parliamentarian has announced a bounty for the capture of U.S. President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush, the Al-Arabiya network reported Sunday, citing a report in Pakistan’s Express Tribune.

The parliamentarian is Lord Nazir Ahmed, who became the first Muslim life peer in 1998. Ahmed, who is of Kashmiri origin, reportedly made the comments in Haripur on Friday, to express his solidarity with chief of Laskhar e Tayyiba, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, upon whom the United States placed a $10 million bounty last month.

The Express Tribune quoted Ahmed as having said the bounty on Saeed is “an insult to all Muslims and by doing so President Obama has challenged the dignity of the Muslim Ummah.”

What's next !!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hmmmm... tough call. On one hand I like anyone who doesn't like Obama.

on the other, I am knee-jerk anti-muslim.

What to do, what to do...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hope this is just a made up story....

To speak out in such a way against not just one, but two American Presidents is not a good way to ensure your life will be long.

This could also invoke further fear mongering amongst the people of this world, and invite more suffering upon the meek and lowly individual.

The bullies on the playground are getting more violent, and outspoken. Their agression is becomming limitless and borders on power glut.

In these times I think the best thing for us, as normal people, is to form a closer bond to our friends and famlies and remember how to love and what this life is all about.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
One can only dream. Good luck fellas hope ya'll succeed

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk... sh.html

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering £10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush'

The US issued a $10 million reward for the capture of Pakistani militant leader Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, founder of the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, who it suspects of orchestrating the 2008 Mumbai attacks in which 166 people died as terrorists stormed hotels and a train station.

The British peer reportedly said: "'If the US can announce a reward of $10 million for the (capture) of Hafiz Saeed, I can announce a bounty of £10 million (for the capture of) President Obama and his predecessor, George Bush."

This guy sounds like he should be locked up.

edit on 15-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh good grief..

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington DC

Just go get him. How hard could it be....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

This is what's wrong with America in a nutshell. Right there.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
He missed his chance in Columbia, I think.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by stanguilles7

This is what's wrong with America in a nutshell. Right there.

How do you know he was an American?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Labour party has Diane Abbott constantly making racist remarks towards whites and muslim MPs always up to no good and still people will vote Labour! What people need to understand about Muslims is that they are Muslim first, country they can rip off second. I could not care what this MP says its to be expected, the reaction from Labour is always more interesting as they love their racist, pro-terrorist and anti-western ethnic minorities.

join