It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin C is Above Top Secret: We all have a MAJOR genetic disease! Three grams of Vitamin C a day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Orange vitamin c content is about 53 mg / 100 g.

For a daily intake of 3g, one shall eat more than 5 kg of orange daily.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
One point of this thread is pointing out that the media and popular figures don't make this information known by saturating the airwaves with it. I can see by comments here that people think you can get the full effect of Vitamin C from food alone. That's the conspiracy, the misinformation is kept afloat by economic intrerests who of course have their own interests in mind.

I'd venture an uneducated guess that the top 100 movers and shakers and manipulators of the world all - to a man and woman - supplement what the general public thinks are "mega"doses of Vitamin C. Then they can plot and rave and manipulate the populace until they are well up into their 80s, as many of them are, but still holding onto a "let's not let them in on the secret" mentality. What's sad is that smart people come to ATS, and will pick up data like this from time to time, but the vast majority of the world is lulled to their TV-induced sleep and sold pharma's goods without anyone whispering in their ears "It doesn't have to be like that." And for all this talk of Orange Juice and why it does or doesn't give enough Vitamin C, I prefer mango juice, the nectar of the Goddesses.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I learned about the benefits from Vitamin C in school 30 years ago, sometimes i think i live on a different planet from you guys

Jeah that puzzles me too. over here it is common knowledge. When someone has a cold or something people often say take your vitamin C.

All other animals, plants, fish, everybody except apes, guinea pigs, a bat or two, make ascorbic acid in their bodies every minute. Apes can't, we can't make it because one of the enzymes in the construction series broke right after lemurs. Lemurs make it. None of the Great Ape primates do or can.

I didn´t know this though.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Correct, most people in modern nations have heard of C, and that it helps colds. But the points starting off this thread were about 1) the fact that we need much more than the public thinks for optimum C benefits, 2) because we all have a major genetic illness, our bodies enzyme chain which makes Vitamin C is broken (not "evolved out of" but broken), and 3) focusing on the "conspiracy of silence" surrounding the information.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jab0rnal
reply to post by Aleister

We get, or least we should if we are eating correctly, enough VitC from our diets, perhaps that is why we don't need to produce our own (not sure of the medical terms here). Is producing our own form of Vitamin C a waste of resource when it is readily available to consume? Other animals have a less varied diet so maybe they need to produce their own? I wouldn't call it a genetic disease, but more of a genetic trait.

Primates normally live in sunny areas (getting so plenty of vitamin D) feeding mostly on fruits... kilograms per day (also loading themselves with vitamin C).

Humans happened to diversify their diet while slowly wandering through continents. Many died in the process, a great part most probably because of food issues : deficiencies or poisonings.

But when arrived in most northern areas, obviously lacking the good citrus, oranges of pomelos left far behind, their bodies began to develop a new mecanism as to prevent the potential bursting (if not collapse of of their arteries due to the mess cause by the lack of you know what, and all the mess it causes, specially collagen related for that matter. This fantastic bodily invention was to be named very later : it's indeed now called the cholesterol-loaded artery plaque.

Indeed greasy yummy foods were now much more common.

What about the vitamin D ? Well, most of our dear sapient ape ancestors felt good enough for inventing fishing.

Matter of fact : dozens of millenia later, americans at best eat their five pale, pesticied, x-rayed fruits daily, living fully closed and most of time under the light of mercury-filled fluo tube lamps. Interestingly, most of them die of cancer, stroke and heart-attack.

More formal stance, and a Atherosclerosis vs Vitamin C must-read, here :

Rath M, Pauling L (1992). "A unified theory of human cardiovascular disease leading the way to the abolition of this disease as a cause for human mortality". Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine 7 (1): 5–15.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Flother because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I disagree with OP that we have genetic disease. Its actually evolution, sickness is something normal people don't have.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is another take,
i am not sure if this has been proven or not. But i used to train expensively with a professional trainer (he trains professional NFL and NHL athletes) so you know he is good. I was put on a plan to consume my max amount of vitamin c a day. To find this max, we would take 2 500mg pills an hour, and the hour our # got runny we would stop, and discount the last 2. My max intake was 10 tablets a day. This was suppose to promote healing, recover, energy, and apparently was an EXCELLENT way to reduce stubborn abdominal or stomach fat. While i was consuming this much vitamin c, i felt great, and even when people around me got sick, I never got anything more than a sore throat for a few days. And as for the natural fat burner, that also worked! Vitamin C is definitely a hidden gem!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flother

Kudos for the link, I have high cholesterol so i'll take this in.

On another note, I saw somewhere a story (maybe here) of a guy who was at deaths door in hospital until his family demanded high doses of vitamin C be administered and voila miraculous recovery!

But the problem I have is... aren't oranges etc supposed to be less nutricious now? I'm all for getting lots of vitamin C but if I have to eat a metric tonne per day then i'm not so keen.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by Aleister

Do you have any resources/data to back up your claims?

Not too long ago, it was vitamin D that was the end-all, be-all. It was supposed to fix everything from heart disease to Alzheimers. If we just ate really healthy (lots of fruits and vegetables), wouldn't that be enough?

30 or more years ago there was an enormous amount more vitamins and minerals/nutrients in food.

In the 90's it came out that the soil was degraded, and that all the foods were 90% deficient, this is deficient of NEEDED things, so your system will canablize itself and develop illnesses nonstop.

Now, this was most definitely done on purpose.

Find you own links.

Im not wasting my morning.

Vit C in large numbers is needed by the human body.

And healthy NON GMO food. Whole food. Like Butter, not pasteurized, not manmade chemicals like margarine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
reply to post by Flother

But the problem I have is... aren't oranges etc supposed to be less nutricious now? I'm all for getting lots of vitamin C but if I have to eat a metric tonne per day then i'm not so keen.

Someone mentioned it early, red bell peppers are going to be your best bet for natural vitamin C..,..

AND remember, organic food, or home grown food without pesticides and crap is going to be 1000x's more nutritious and vitamin rich.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It is in fact, far far worse than people realize. You CANNOT get your vitamins from food anymore, and its done to weaken the immune system and create a logan's run, young group that dies off horribly in the end, with terrible radiation and poisons all around.

Its run on purpose by design of evil doers, TPTB, and every single person you know who died of a lingering illness was Murdered and Tortured at that.

I had a long conversation with the health food store manager/owner, and she was fully aware of the conspiracies and we both knew what was going on.

They have depleted REAL FOOD of minerals and vitamins, essential ones, so you're eating toxic dead food, its not beneficial.

Years and years ago when they did some real testing and found out your body needs and uses iodine in all of its systems and all the nutrients in food, they embarked on a program to take these essential nutrients OUT of our food, and then sell them back to us.

So you have to add hundreds of dollars depending how big your family is, on top of your food bill, and its Corporations, doing this.

You also have to look for the labels Non Radiated, Organic, and pay even more, for your supplements. Not just any old vit C, vit D, K2, Cod Liver Oil, active B complex, will do, it has to be high grade, organic, and non radiated.

They are radiating food and health food store supplements now, with massive amounts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
oh yes very intersting

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sooo rightythen.....

I might be the case that makes this bunk.
Constant smoker since the last 30y..
I do NOT take vitC regulary, might eat
an orange or something like that once
a month...
Havent been "Sick" for the past 2 years...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is part two, part one would not post. Just search part one and 3 to view more.

This is just a short video on foodmatters talking about the benefits of vitamin c therapy when dealing with Cancer. They put cancer patients on a 250,000mg vitamin c drip for about a month.

I don't know anyone personally who has done the therapy, but it shows promise.

Also, I read somewhere that ascorbic acid, which makes up most Vitamin C supplements is derived from High fructose corn syrup! High fructose corn syrup feeds cancer and makes it grow, that I read somewhere.
edit on 16-4-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

As he talks about in the video, selenium is great at fighting cancer. Mushrooms are very high in selenium!
edit on 16-4-2012 by theclutch because: fix video, and add text

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

not everyone is effected in the same ways! Too many factors to take into account. You may be getting your vitamin C from other sources.

Also your age may be a factor, or you could develop problems later on. I'll bet you get lots of Vitamin D not being sick in two years. I was the same way and then I got really sick for 3 weeks after not taking my Vitamin D for a month.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow the last post I made instantly lost my internet/phone/tv. And for quite a while. Then as it kept trying to come back, it would go to youtube, on my bookmark but instantly lost it again when I clicked on ATS.

Obviously need to make a thread on what they've done to our food and the supplements, favoring only the wealthy, mutating all the rest.

Obviously, what the woman in the health food store said, that I should start a local group and news paper/news letter and radio blog is the way to go on this. This needs public awareness in every region and is a wonderful tool to start to toe others into waking up with and flexing their real muscles politically.

Because we're the power, and need to co-adminster this world. The current crop of PTB need prison sentences.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if your gonna take a vitamin c supplement,take vitamin c crystals.tablets are contaminated by the binding process. also avoid ester c. it has calcium binded to c,not at usefull form of either.if you are lacking calcium take magnesium,calcium is in everything if you are lacking its cause you dont have enuf magnesium to convert what you already have.hulda clarkes book 'cure for all diseases' suggests to take 1/4 teaspoon in a half cup of water,1/2 hour after every meal.to kill the yeast feast.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was taking 3 grams of vitamin c along with 3 grams of inositol hexanicotinate (niacin bounded to inositol). It was excellent while I was a smtoker, but once I quit all drinking and sm7oking, that much was a little too far, and I cut it back to 2 grams of each, along with a naturally sourced b-complex.

I swear I have the energy at 29, as I did at 16, and the general health is beyond anything I've experienced than before starting the regiment. I started this 4 years ago, and it's definitely sustainable.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Sooo rightythen.....

a month...

There are always exceptions, some have really good immune systems. Depending on your age, this may be a bubble you will enjoy for years. I was very young looking at 40 despite having 100% non functioning thyroid and chronic fatigue, but now at 48 tons of health problems have hit me all at once, including ostereo arthritis, and collapsed system, had surgery, and organ problems. I try to eat as healthy as I can, and even grew an organic heritage seed garden, that got ruined by Fukushima.

So, if you are so blessed, that is good.

But this is a numbers game, they're playing and most of us are not going to be quite as lucky.

I have a low fixed income with family help for the kids, and do spend hundreds at the health food store.

And we're going to order small amounts of heritage every month and start indoor living walls, and arrange small little ligthing systems. Alot of things will grow even in fabric that has pockets, you can line them and grow herbs, lettuce, and all sorts of drooping plants.

And we're going use our heads and create some insulated boxes for larger root vegetables and line the house with it, as this is a relatively mild climate, but covered from rain toxins.

I grew up on an orchard/farm, and family operated a farmer's market, and spend alot of time trying to locate good affordable food.

If your health is OK, its never too late to start protecting it.

Also for anyone who is limited on their C and D purchasing powers, but has some land.

D is in sunlight and full spectrum light! Get lots!!!! Don't use sunblock!!! Get the sun in the corners of your eyes too!

C, rich in rosehips, old fashioned best of all. Also dry out organic citris fruit peels and grind them up!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Sooo rightythen.....

a month...

Your case does nothing of the sort. One case does not a guideline break.

People naturally have varying degrees of vitamin c in the blood, based on diet, lifestyle choices, and genetics.

Perhaps you lucked out genetically.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join