It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin C is Above Top Secret: We all have a MAJOR genetic disease! Three grams of Vitamin C a day

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by newcovenant
If you only take one vitamin it should be a multi vitamin but I also urge you to take extra C followed in importance by Vitimin E and Selenium as prescribed by Dr Andrew Weil.

Dr Andrew Weil as in Quackwatch? www.quackwatch.com...

Do some research on the guy who runs Quackwatch.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Forums tend to repeat themselves, when i was new here, we had the following threads:

about 'chronic scurvy', which is exactly what you are talking about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a link you might want to chek out:: www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/197x/stone-i-orthomol_psych-1979-v8-n2-p58.htm

and soil depletion, which isn't very new either, concerns have been voiced sporadically since the early 1900s

well, i'm glad that more people are being exposed to these topics.

Thanks for the link to the "Chronic Scurvy" thread. It's from 2005, had no flags or stars yet, so I popped them in. I linked quite a few threads about Vitamin C near the beginning of this thead, but didn't know about this one. The major thread linked here I Make My Own Liposomal Vitamin C - This stuff is AMAZING, was shared by Julie and has a tremendous amount of good data on Vitamin C and health.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm going to read all the way through the Liposomal thread which is something that I didn't do before. I'm sure there will be lots of good information and will give me some new ideas

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yeah, I'm going to have to go do that as well. Last time I read it the thing was five or six pages, and since then it's become a monster thread. Probably valuable as anything on this site, I'll "predict" that for 2013.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So, I have been looking at the Vitamin C thread, and I received a few ideas...I recently heard that music artist/actor Nick Cannon had kidney failure, and was diagnosed with Lupus. This is where I got my inspiration from here; the Kidneys relate to the Sacral chakra, which if you read the Color healing link in my signature, would be treatable by orange fruits.....which contain Vitamin C. So I did a quick search on IV vitamin C Lupus, and BAM! I hit the nail right on the hammer..

owen.curezone.com...

www.livestrong.com...

www.lupus.org...

www.allvitaminc.com...

A: Although some have theorized a correlation between vitamin C and the development of kidney stones, research contradicts the hypothesis. The theory is based on two unrelated observations: 1) A portion of ingested vitamin C produces oxalate or oxalic acid 2) Individuals with increased oxalate in their urine may have a greater risk of developing kidney stones Extensive research, however, has shown that a "healthy person who avoids dehydration and ingests very large amounts of vitamin C does not need to have any concern about kidney stone formation." In 1999, two studies conducted at Harvard showed that vitamin C is not a factor in the development of kidney stones in healthy adults. Curhan et al. (1999) followed 85,557 women for 14 years and found no statistical association with vitamin C and increased risk of kidney stone development. An earlier study of 45,251 healthy men with no history of kidney stones reached the same conclusion with dosage levels that ranged from 250mg to 1,500 mg of vitamin C daily.

It was proposed that Vitamin C could cause kidney stones, a theory since disproven, by causing copper deficiency, which will cause kidney stones and negatively impact the thyroid gland.

www.wellnessresources.com...

There is a connection between the kidneys and the thyroid gland, both of which are implicated in Lupus.
www.lupus.org...

There is evidence showing a beneficial effect on the use of Potassium Iodide, on Lupus patients. It's odd that I mentioned the Iodoral tablets earlier.

ithyroid.com...

The hypothesis about Vitamin C causing kidney stones was due to the hypothesized reaction of Vitamin C supplementation causing copper deficiency.

It also mentions Polio which....

www.trackingvaccinations.com...

The vaccines were derived from the bacteria added to ground up monkey kidney cell.

The second chakra also rules the kidneys, which is where we eliminate our water. This chakra rules our second dimensional self, which is represented by the plant kingdom and less evolved creatures such as fish. Both plants and fish must have water to survive.

www.multidimensions.com...

Note; Vitamin C is water-soluble which means it must first be passed through the kidney's to be excreted, hence the loose stool at the upper limits

edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Interesting findings and research. I drink lots and lots of water every day, in fact those are two of my three good-health issues I tell people about - hydration and Vitamin C (and vegetarianism/veganism, not corpsearian(=

Yes, I only hit the loose stool when I got to 5 grams a day, and that went away after a couple of weeks. I still haven't read the long thread, and have to put aside time to at least begin digging in.

Have you been to Watercure.com and Watercure2.com? Lots of good data on hydration and the results of dehydration. Hmmm, I wonder if they talk about Vitamin C there, never thought of that.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you guys hang on a bit - I'm doing a summary thread. It will save you a lot of time reading.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Can't wait to read it! Will SnF for sure!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My second-cousin actually has Lupus, so I plan on talking to her very soon about any existing kidney, and thyroid problems she may have.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I want to add some links to the most recent Vitamin C threads, a good place to bookmark them.

[www.abovetopsecret.com... Here's Julie Washington's] what you don't know can kill you thread. Yikes. Better know about Vitamin C. A long and well researched thread.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

[www.abovetopsecret.com... a thread summary of the very long liposomal Vitamin C thread], this one again by Julie Washington, a Goddess of Vitamin C.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

My second-cousin actually has Lupus, so I plan on talking to her very soon about any existing kidney, and thyroid problems she may have.

I must have missed this post. That's good of you to care enough to educate your family about this data - I've found that not one member of my family listens, or at least acts on, things I tell them about bettering their health or eating habits. Much easier to pass along information to non-family members. I remember Howard Lyman, a well-known vegetarian activist, saying that the only people he couldn't reach with his data were his family members. He also said they got tired of eating at Indian restaurants, which vegetarians and vegans really tend to love. Ummmmm, Indian food. Good luck with your second-cousin and any other family members who probably need to know some of what you know/

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So the latest links are on the same page, here is the link to the giant Vitamin C lipo thread. I think that's everything recent. This one you can study for a couple of days and still not get half way into it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And here is a link found on another thread to a 1994 paper, "Vitamin C, Titrating to Tolerance" by Dr. Robert F. Cathcart. Concerning massive doses and how they assist curing or battling illnesses.

www.orthomed.com...

(and if you are just looking at this thread, the title could easily be changed to 5 grams a day or, likely more beneficial, reading some of the very long threads of lipo Vitamin C linked in the above posts.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks Aleister, there's some great info in this thread.I took another look on Ats for vitamin C info.I checked out domincus Liposomal C thread some time ago, and tried encouraging my children to take some.The taste turned them off, so I was hoping to dig up some info more along the lines of traditional vitamins.

I found this thread. It's good reading on vitamin C and the conspiracy slant.Our community can be a great time saver, especially given the angles everyone takes, when it comes to investigating one's views on topics like this.Much appreciated.

Bumping for new members and those who missed it...
edit on 12-4-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc editing

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I was able to hear Dr Pauling speak.
It is not JUST "take a pill". It is about absorbing the C! Most of us cannot handle the volume of C we need at once. Go slow, use a time release one, and build up to 3000 mg a day.

1. Get a time release C
2. There are C's that dissolve in water for a tasty drink.

I take 2 500 mg time release C withan early meal, then a 1000 mg vit C drink later on in the day.
Currently, with the poison ivy allergy I am fighting, I take 5000 mg vit C in time release and drink form. Really helps heal skin and resolve itches.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
holy necropost batman!!! i have not heard of the vitamin c conspiracy but i have been taking vitamin d as i have heard that is highly important as well. thanks for bringing this old post back, i will look in to getting some extra vitamin c!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperTripps

I did this and my health has improved. More importantly, I can think clearer and sharper.
The powers want us sick and stupid. Esp us women. A sick woman is not going to cook a meal for her family. She is going through the drive-through at the fast food joint (as I have many many times).

Try the vitamin protocol listed above and in 60 days you will be amazed at how you feel and how you view the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Don't take any vitamins that you dissolve in water, effervescent. They are full of salt.

Also too much orally taken vit c can damage your gut.

Black people do not create vit d from sunlight thanks to pigmentation.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
yes if you have none in your diet you get scurvy and become a pirate. its why royal navy ships used to have a daily ration of rum,

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Actually, they had rations of citrus fruits like limes etc to provide the vitamin C to prevent scurvy. Caused Brit sailors to be known as 'limies'. The rum was issued to keep them happy, not strictly healthy and it was also used to get them all agro immediately prior to a battle. 'Dutch courage' and all that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join