It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin C is Above Top Secret: We all have a MAJOR genetic disease! Three grams of Vitamin C a day

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Julie Washington

I've read a great deal of the thread, and will study it further. Thanks.

But one thing, why don't you take a drink of the mixture in the evening as well, or with dinner.

No reason that you can't take it in the evening.

For me personally I get an elevated energy boost and I really don't want one in the evening. I'm an early to bed person. However, if I had a night planned out, I would definately take one

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

By the way; taking some liposomal vitamin c before bed, should boost your dreams...From what I have come to understand, norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin levels, are boosted by Vitamin C. All of these are crucial components in dreaming. Could possibly help with astral projection

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Technically, any kind of powdered vitamin or nutrient you get, could be done this way. Makes me wonder if you can do the same with Spirulina....Would make a potent immune booster.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

I've read a great deal of the thread, and will study it further. Thanks.

But one thing, why don't you take a drink of the mixture in the evening as well, or with dinner.

I know it's a long thread, but it is full of tons of information, measurements, different experiments, different doses, along with members posting their results.

PS. Liposomal Vitamin C will not give you the loose stools that you experienced before. This is because of the way it is prepared it is completely absorbed into the blood stream.

Whereas the over the counter supplements breakdown before they can be absorbed into the body and this is what causes the loose stools.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

By the way; taking some liposomal vitamin c before bed, should boost your dreams...From what I have come to understand, norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin levels, are boosted by Vitamin C. All of these are crucial components in dreaming. Could possibly help with astral projection

Hmmm..... maybe I need to try that

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We can't make vitamin C but some of us do better at metabolizing it out of acetic acid than taking vitamin c supplements. High doses of vitamin C can reduce a person's ability to properly absorb B12 because it makes Iron absorb better. I learned that from someone here on ATS. If B12 is too low, that can cause problems of it's own. I won't take high doses of any vitamin or mineral long term. Short term high doses as a medicine is OK but not long term. Some people tolerate absorbic acid better and others vitamin C. The best way to prevent scurvey is to eat foods containing vitamin C. It is part of the Krebs cycle. We can also use fats for energy, that requires a diet with a little more magnesium in it. Certain nuts and fruits and veggies are high in magnesium.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is great news to hear....This will be a very nice upside I can tell my friends when I have to give them some next time.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

That is great news to hear....This will be a very nice upside I can tell my friends when I have to give them some next time.

Oh yes, I've given it to friends and my adult children who have all been impressed. Just made a batch today for a girlfriend, she hasn't tried it yet.

My problem is I run out and wait too long to make it again.

My New Years Resolution (and only one) - Make sure I always have Lipo Vit C on hand "always" and also try the Gluthione.

Not that I advocate drinking too much..... but one morning I was feeling quite poorly and my hubby made me take my morning shot and 15 minutes later I was an absolute new person.

One complaint is the taste. Not great but not awful. I need to chase it with a shot of orange juice or grape juice. (grape juice is my preference).

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I have heard that it has a very bitter taste. Something that I am currently looking at, especially with my Father's heart disease, is Iodoral tablets....I may have to pick some up and see what they and liposomal Vitamin C can do for my friend's grandmother who has pneumonia.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I have heard that it has a very bitter taste. Something that I am currently looking at, especially with my Father's heart disease, is Iodoral tablets....I may have to pick some up and see what they and liposomal Vitamin C can do for my friend's grandmother who has pneumonia.

Well, I had to look up "Iodoral" tablets, because I wasn't familiar with it.

Pretty impressive:

Treatment Uses

Some of the conditions that Iodoral claims to treat are fatigue, headaches, migraines, PMS, easy weight gain, depression, irritability, insomnia, allergies, fibro cystic breast disease, fluid retention, anxiety and panic attacks, hair loss, poor memory, poor concentration, low sex drive, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, hives, acidic morning urine with a pH below 6.5, unhealthy nails, dry skin and hair, cold or heat intolerance, low motivation, acne, asthma, high cholesterol and even cancer. It should be taken into consideration that whible many people may find iodine treatment beneficial, none of Iodoral's claims have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Can provide anywhere from 12.5 mg to 50mg of Potassium Iodide per tablet. Now keep in mind that the RDA for Iodide is 150 micro-grams, not milli-grams...That is a tiny fraction of the tablet. Not to mention that Salt, Sodium Chloride, contains the halogen Chlorine/Chloride, which causes only 10% of the Iodide in the salt to really be absorbed...

12.5 Mg would in actuality be what is considered the optimum dosage; that's what the typical Japanese diet gets.

Whoever made up the daily values for the RDA is either a complete joke, or doesn't know what the
he is talking about.
edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

"Whoever made up the daily values for the RDA is either a complete joke, or doesn't know what the he is talking about."

I sooooooo agree!!!!!

It's an absolute joke.

The human body has been so deprived of essential nutrients with the crap food everyone eats.

We have so much oxidents in our bodies that over the counter vitamins are useless.

We are too toxic for them to be effective.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

If you haven't already, check out the story about Cancer Cure link in my signature...it also talks about Vit C in it

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

"Whoever made up the daily values for the RDA is either a complete joke, or doesn't know what the he is talking about."

I sooooooo agree!!!!!

It's an absolute joke.

The human body has been so deprived of essential nutrients with the crap food everyone eats.

We have so much oxidents in our bodies that over the counter vitamins are useless.

We are too toxic for them to be effective.

I agree. I was on Facebook today and posted a comment on Taco Bell's picture/status about a new version of the 'Cool Ranch' Dorito taco I used to work for Taco Bell right after I graduated High School three years ago. I often read the ingredient labels of our products. They treat the taco beef with ammonia because it kills E-Coli, and the Doritos taco shells contain MSG, the main ingredient in car anti-freeze, that they use as a flavor enhancer because it tricks your brain by overstimulating the cells to literally death. They die from overstimulation.. It kills brain cells, and tricks your brain into thinking it tastes good when in reality it tastes probably like a rats ass >.>

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You just graduated high school three years ago? With your depth of knowledge and interest in sharing it I'd think you'd be much older - and am happily surprised. Good upbringing, I'd assume.

On vitamin C, I just know that when I started taking it in solid form in the mid-1990s I felt so good I was raving about it to everyone for weeks. So it must have been absorbed and my body must have been very glad to have something it was lacking. So the solid form does have benefits, at least from personal experience.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You just graduated high school three years ago? With your depth of knowledge and interest in sharing it I'd think you'd be much older - and am happily surprised. Good upbringing, I'd assume.

Gallatin High School, Class of 2010. I'm often told by my parents and family friends that I'm much older at heart and mind than I am in body. I didn't have many friends to preoccupy my time growing up as a youth, my mother left when I was 7 and my father worked 25/8 to take care of my elder sister and I. She wasn't much around either because she was more socially accepted. I took it upon myself to be immersed in my studies and reading. I was reading 4th grade books in the 1st grade, and received numerous student awards from my teachers for being so persistent and doing so well on my reading tests. I was diagnosed with ADD and ADHD when I was roughly 12-13, and they attempted to pin bipolar disorder on me as well. I used to take adderol and strattera(sp?), but I took myself off of them. It was affecting my school work, and after that point from being moved and thrown around so much, I stopped taking an active role in schoolwork. It was always quite easy for me to do and 'get', I just felt like it was all.....BS. I refused to do work because I hated being there. My peers were the ones who made it most difficult on me. I still graduated on time, never once failing a grade; something none of my siblings accomplished.

I felt shunned a bit my peers because they always treated me like the pink elephant nobody wanted to acknowledge...Since I graduated, I have just preoccupied myself even more with studying numerous subjects like medicine & nutrition, law, metaphysics, spirituality, and other forms of esoteric/occult study. I go to my own university of whatever I want to learn. I used to be an avid gamer and would enjoy nothing but sitting for hours on the N64. At some point here a few years ago, I realized it was a waste of my time, and I should focus that portion to studying.

My guiding light is my own sense of intuition and desire. I was brought up rather well by my father even though he worked himself to the grind to provide for me. He taught me respect for my elders, and that knowledge above all else is the most important thing. My father is very brilliant at the age of 57, and I often enjoy sitting and watching Jeopardy with him. He's quite good at it, and I have encouraged him to try out.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I too was reading very early, and in fact was the only one in my kindergarten class who could read and write and imagine the hell I caught for that - from the teacher! My joy of reading and writing (I typed very early too) came from my mom, who taught me and later my siblings how to read almost as infants. She had these wonderful flash cards she made herself, with letters of the alphabet, and would lay them around the house when we weren't learning from them. I'm wondering if your mom shared a great deal with you that you may not even recall, I'm sure my mom spent hundreds of hours teaching me things that I don't even remember being taught before, just took it and ran (well, walked, sometimes ran) with it.

Ah, you like the human potential stuff. I'll share a link with you in a 1-to1 message within a day that may interest you. It's something I'll probably make a thread about.

Back on the topic of this post, the path you've taken has resulted in you being right here at this time, sharing a great deal of knowledge and improving the lives of those who read what you share. Now there's a life being well-lived, imnho. "The meek (nerds like most of us) shall inherit the earth (knowledge and the fun and power of knowledge)."

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wow, I wish I had your level of knowledge in my 20's!!!!

How impressive!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Forums tend to repeat themselves, when i was new here, we had the following threads:

about 'chronic scurvy', which is exactly what you are talking about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a link you might want to chek out:: www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/197x/stone-i-orthomol_psych-1979-v8-n2-p58.htm

and soil depletion, which isn't very new either, concerns have been voiced sporadically since the early 1900s

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well, i'm glad that more people are being exposed to these topics.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I have only been studying medicine and nutrition for a few months now. It all started when I started researching into aliens, and then that led to the third eye, which led to the pineal gland, and then melatonin. I kinda developed a fascination from learning about the above.

This got me into studying a bunch of other things, like the chakras and spirituality in general. At that point I decided that medicine and nutrition would be what I made my life's work on.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join