It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Greetings, salutations, and mind hugs.
I am back after a few/2 years. Still nuts. Now officially. However somehow I have managed not to be institutionalized...yet. A wonder, that.

The website looks great-pleasant on the eyes-that blue.

Got beat up-lost my voice-lost my job-became disabled (thank you God)-got put on pills-put on 80 (lbs)-turned into a part time drunk in a miserable relationship.---*got out of that*...somehow.

Joined AA-got on a study- more meds. Still crazy. Or sane. Or "In" sane. Doesn't matter. Missed my ATS. It's the only place that makes sense sometimes.

In any case, a place to come and peek about the crazy-and the sane and maybe kick up my heels and rest for awhile. Stars are still moving. I like that. Even if it is just my own personal visual.....distortion?

Anyways-I don't feel alone as long as they continue to stare down...or jump around or whatever their case may be.

Sorry if T.M.I. or annoying typos, or disfunctional writing, or those silly little things that got my feelings bruised a time or two. Thicker skin? Nah.

I hope to learn something here. And it's grrreat to be back --so...hello!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Yo.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hello fruitcake.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the Big Padded Cell,,,,, Visit here but when you Leaveeeeeeeee, Don't Tell

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Welcome back and shine on! Just in time for the end o the world too!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Welcome back.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome back, sounds like a whole raft of new experiences to enhance your posts. Get on in there and kick it!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Welcome back. It sounds like you have been living in interesting times indeed. I hope things get better for you soon. See you around.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks everybody!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome Home....this warrants a Cheese Platter in honor of you returning to the best damn dysfunctional Family on the world wide web......

Des

new topics

top topics

join