It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo, need explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a couple of days ago i saw something that was disk shaped. at first i thought it was a cloud. than i realised it was shiny and metal. i noticed there was a bright orange light at the bottom of the disk. i followed it. it went behind a tree and when i got to the other side it was gone

Was it a ufo or not?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dumb question!

If it was moving and you couldnt identify it, it was a UFO. Dude whats with the mass posting case? If you seek information, just search for it on google, there is a package of information you can read for years non stop. Whats your problem?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ok, mr.Iobviouslyamalwaysdrunkcausemyuserenameisbeer

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Obviously the u2u didn't take, this is not the behaviour that we promote here. Guide yourself accordingly.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Be nice to each other or i will have to write down that you two dont work and play well with others...

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I saw a car drive down the street the other day and it was a ford explorer with black tinted windows.. was it the MIB?

/sarcasm off

chesse you keep coming up with these posts just to score points.. the site doesnt condone this, and I'm honestly surprised you havent been warned..

If you have a question, or something you'd like to talk about, do a ATS search beforehand..

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe he was just caught up in the moment with what he saw and decided to post just to... tell someone! It can be a very exciting thing I've heard. Hell, I'd probably do the same except I would go about it in a more detailed manner and search around for similar sightings and gather a whole background (if possible) of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Didn't you just register today, 9/26 was it? And how many threads did you start? Five or six is it? I must admit, it is nice collecting those points but not to the extent where people are anoyed with seeing your name on every post there is. Also, show some class by posting interesting, thought provoking topics, please. . . . . . . . Pretty please

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
chesse bites good on this, i see no answer coming

top topics

join