It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 9 - Mysteries Revealed in the Fruit of Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The 9th Element is Fluorine. It has 9 Electrons, 9 Protons and 9 Neutrons. Before I get to the main thesis of this thread, let me remind you of the significance of Atomic numbers and how they relate to the Bible. Notice that 999 is the inversion of 666. God provided the Carbon. Who is inverting God's creation?

- 666 (6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons) is Carbon. I believe Carbon to be the mark of mankind and the atomic element that marks the beast of mankind. Carbon is also the manipulated element for technology and energy production to run technology. Compare this to the revelation of John 2000 years ago.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e mark of mankind] That number is 666.

- 777 is Nitrogen. The two elements that make up the air we breathe are comprised of two gasses. Nitrogen and Oxygen. The number 777 represents a number that is associated with God in the Bible and with completion in creation.

- 888 is Oxygen. 888 is the number of Jesus in Greek.

.I . E . S .. O . U .. S. = JESUS
10 + 8 +200 +70 +400 +200 = 888

Satan raises himself above God. I believe there is a connection to Element 9 that shows us a symbol of this fact as verification of the Garden story in Genesis 3. Consider this verse.

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

All the fruit of the garden was good for man except one. This fruit would eventually cause mankind to die out by fire. Remember, Satan raises himself above God in pride by corrupting creation. How does he trick mankind into this task? Again, the symbolism in the Bible is matched with the science behind the symbol.

Consult Wikipedia

Fluorine's most important mineral, fluorite, was first formally described in 1530, in the context of smelting. The mineral's name derives from the Latin verb fluo, which means "flow," because fluorite was added to metal ores to lower their melting points. Suggested to be a chemical element in 1811, "fluorine" was named after the source mineral. Several chemists, the "fluorine martyrs," died in accidents while trying to isolate the element. In 1886, French chemist Henri Moissan succeeded. His method of electrolysis remains the industrial production method. The main use of elemental fluorine, uranium enrichment, was developed during the Manhattan Project.

Although I will not need to make the connections for you, man has messed with the fire. The fire will burn mankind and kill us all. Not only is the Carbon a mark of man's destructive nature when it comes to his own pride, but Fluorine is as well.

Consider the four baptisms man will need to use to overcome the world. Earth (Matter), Air (Breath), Water (Baptism into the material world / Flood) and Fire (Trials and Destruction).

Confucius says, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." God loves us enough as His children to prepare us on all fronts. We must also overcome death, but lack the ability. Christ overcame this last baptism for us, raising us to new life from our baptism here on Earth. Symbolically, Christ will also take us through the Fire. Remember. You must be born again.

Consider other uses of Fluorine. Fluorides are added to drinking water to harden the calcium in our teeth. When added to carbon, we get fluorocarbons. For those of you worried about the air we breathe, this should ring a bell. For those of you interested in what Fluorides do to our Pineal Gland, pay attention to this video.

Ask yourself this question? What are the odds that Moses and John knew anything about what they were encoding in the symbols of scripture? That's correct. ZERO. God has inspired the Word. What else does the Word say about the life we live? If you are banking on a literal interpretation of the Word, you are in luck. Not only is the literal Word true, the symbolic is also encoded like a hologram. All of Creation is contained in this book.

Consider this summary of the above information. Carbon is the Mark of mankind and must be overcome by us before we transition from being a beast in the material world. We do this by avoiding the mark of the beast. The mark represents our actions in the Garden to raise ourselves above God. We accomplish this by valuing the BREATH that He has given us in the form of Nitrogen and Oxygen. We must preserve the WORD. The Word overcomes the Beast. Fire is reserved for those who do not overcome.

Matthew 3

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

In other words, escape the fire through the water. If not, you will be baptized by the final trial of mankind. Is this ringing true with History? Is there a reason God prepares us for the New and Heaven and Earth? Would you expect less of a loving God?

What else does the Word say? Consider my previous POSTS and Threads.

Knock and the door is opened. Seek and you will find. Know the truth and the truth will set you free. Deny Ignorance by allowing God to consume your pride. The Word is the Key. Jesus is the Living Word.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

I ask the "Experts" manipulating these laws: When will you notice the signs God is giving you?

You will light the fire you burn by. (Buddha)

edit on 15-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are positing this on turning the arabic representation for the value of 6 on its head.
0123456789 didn't come into widespread use, especially in Europe until the Middle Ages, beginning in the 10th century.

What would the Cuneform representation of the number 6, or 9 look like turned upside, or downside?

With Roman Numerals, if you turn 6, VI, topsy, you get something that isn't a number. With 9, IX, you get 9 again, unless you manipulate for obvious effect, and then you get 11, XI.

What of the infamous doomsday Mayans? How did they represent numbers?

Since you're referencing biblical stuff, would it also be interesting to use whatever original system of representation of integer values used in the original writing and description of the value described when the value of 666 was described?

It's just a thought.
this isn't a detraction from your proposition, but, something to consider.

The way we count things and represent those values has changed many times over time.
When rationalizing something from a mythology rooted in ancient superstition and belief systems, it would probably be more accurate to use the same dated methods for counting and systems of values they used as opposed to simply using what's most convenient for an imaginative rationalization to 'work'.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

You are positing this on turning the arabic representation for the value of 6 on its head.
0123456789 didn't come into widespread use, especially in Europe until the Middle Ages, beginning in the 10th century.

What would the Cuneform representation of the number 6, or 9 look like turned upside, or downside?

With Roman Numerals, if you turn 6, VI, topsy, you get something that isn't a number. With 9, IX, you get 9 again, unless you manipulate for obvious effect, and then you get 11, XI.

What of the infamous doomsday Mayans? How did they represent numbers?

Since you're referencing biblical stuff, would it also be interesting to use whatever original system of representation of integer values used in the original writing and description of the value described when the value of 666 was described?

It's just a thought.
this isn't a detraction from your proposition, but, something to consider.

The way we count things and represent those values has changed many times over time.
When rationalizing something from a mythology rooted in ancient superstition and belief systems, it would probably be more accurate to use the same dated methods for counting and systems of values they used.

Keep the larger view in mind. Hebrew was encoded with the concrete world of early mankind. Check my signature link for Agra-Bio Linguistics. Greek is mathematics and abstract. As language combines like cells dividing into longer chains of information, the final language that the Bible occupies is English. English takes the symbol of the concrete and allows the abstract to be seen by comparison. EYES are opened. The veil is removed or torn in this case. I believe that this morphology of language was inspired. Remember, God is the WORD. This is information.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

We either take God at his WORD or we assign Him weakness and fallibility. I choose to see the infallible.

See this thread: LINK

edit on 15-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As above, so below.

Didn't think He would skip the elements, did you?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thank you for this post as well as all of your contribution to the truth ...I must admit at first I was skeptical about what you were saying or trying to say as it was going way over my head ...The Lord didn't pick the sharpest knife in the drawer when He got me but as time goes on and I learn more from Him and His people I am starting to get it ...S&F peace

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

777 is Nitrogen. The two elements that make up the air we breathe are comprised of two gasses. Nitrogen and Oxygen. The number 777 represents a number that is associated with God in the Bible and with completion in creation.
- 888 is Oxygen. 888 is the number of Jesus in Greek.

Here's a mind bender for you:

Revelation 5:6-7 6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

Theres your 777 right there.

If 888 = Jesus in greek then that mean's he is our breath of life

Also Jesus is the Goat of God for our Yom Kippur, and the Lamb of God for our Passover.

Something to think on

new topics

top topics

join