It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statistics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Artistically, 90% of statistics are unicorns.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

HAHA well this thread didnt turn out the way I was hoping but atleast i get some laughs from it

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

HAHA well this thread didnt turn out the way I was hoping but atleast i get some laughs from it

Here's an alarming one for you. Statistics show that every person that has used a cell phone will die.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The thing with statistics is that they never tell you the whole truth. Often, you have to infer a fact that seems almost irrelevant from the statistic given. For example: "Statistically, 16% of US men said that looks were not important to them when choosing a partner." tells us that 16% of men in the US lack basic reading skills.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Nice post. I agree. Also per the OP, 4 out of 5 dentists prefer crust... it gets abused. So does the name of "science". Like "scientists agree"... warming or whatever... if its "science" its not about how many agree its about the verified hypothesis (speculated theory getting proven).

Its messed up that politics and charlatans ABUSE statistics and science to make a buck or get elected. They want the good name and try to take it away from those who actually do care about the truth.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Hahahaha thats great.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join