It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not really sure where this one belongs, but Global Meltdown seemed appropriate.

Who built them? Don't know, doesn't really matter, but what can be ascertained from them?

Whoever built them most likely believes in the inscriptions as the only way for humanity to survive. Whoever built them most likely does NOT want to kill 6.5 billion people, but rather feels that humanity will knock itself back to the stone age in a WWIII type scenario. After their believed WWIII scenario culminates whoever is left will need to rebuild the human race, starting over again essentially, so they felt that this guidestone could help these future cavemen by building a new religion. A new religion the builders believe will help people rebuild a race that won't destroy itself.

Personally I believe guide 10 needs to be guide 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9- and 10. Be not a cancer, stop replicating yourself in the minds of others and do not simply leave room for nature, but be of nature. Nature follows only the laws of physics. Nature does not make up it's own laws and try to follow them.

Edit: As a side note. Even if the guidestone's inscriptions were worth while, by the time the human race rebuilds itself to the point of being able to communicate worldwide there would already be well over 500,000,000 people. In my opinion of course. It's always in my opinion, just don't see a need to say that all the time.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are some most excellent threads on the Ga. Guidestones....here....

Des

join