It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Universal Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
David Wilcock in this radio interview explains how we are all part of the big effect and what we can do as a collective

America's most accurate and documented psychic was Edgar Cayce, the "sleeping prophet". There are numerous indications that David Wilcock is connecting with the same source of information that supplied Edgar Cayce with his data and may well in fact be his reincarnation.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorkLard

America's most accurate and documented psychic was Edgar Cayce, the "sleeping prophet". There are numerous indications that David Wilcock is connecting with the same source of information that supplied Edgar Cayce with his data and may well in fact be his reincarnation.

can you elaborate more
on this...

what exactly are the "numerous indications"

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Generally people who have an interest in that field point out the coincidences with him and Edgar Casey, their lives, experiences and facial resemblance, although the later is not really an indication of that.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DorkLard

Generally people who have an interest in that field point out the coincidences with him and Edgar Casey, their lives, experiences and facial resemblance

I have an interest
in that field...

and I don't see any coincidence... generally

using similarities of physical resemblance
and life experience make not a case
for Davey Wilcock to be the reincarnation of Edgar Casey

if your not too
familiar with DW
he can be kinda thin

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

Generally people who have an interest in that field point out the coincidences with him and Edgar Casey, their lives, experiences and facial resemblance

I have an interest
in that field...

and I don't see any coincidence... generally

using similarities of physical resemblance
and life experience make not a case
for Davey Wilcock to be the reincarnation of Edgar Casey

if your not too
familiar with DW
he can be kinda thin

You cut of the end of what I wrote:

although the later is not really an indication of that.

Which means the last coincidence (facial resemblance) is not necessarily relevant, but nice attempt at engaging in a fallacy.

As for the other coincidences this is not my observation, if you wish to take a closer look at these coincidences may I recommend this book by Mr Wilcock himself which outlines them

books.google.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You may want to have a look at these threads here. It just may make you change your mind about Mr. Wilcock.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There does seem to be quite a bit of evidence that he is a fraud and only in it for the money and the attention. Only time will truly tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

He's not the only one making a living out of the situation we find ourselves.

We've all got to pay the rent

Its ill advised to subscribe 100% to what any one says, at the end of the day opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one
edit on 15-4-2012 by DorkLard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally blithered by DorkLard
David Wilcock in this radio interview explains how we are all part of the big effect and what we can do as a collective

BLAH BLAH BLAH WILCOCK GARBAGE.

Unsubscribe.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

You may want to have a look at these threads here. It just may make you change your mind about Mr. Wilcock.

There does seem to be quite a bit of evidence that he is a fraud and only in it for the money and the attention. Only time will truly tell I guess.

werd

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I am disgusted with David's most recent article. It discusses an ALLEGED "Family Heritance Guarantee". WTH is a heritance, may I ask? I cannot find that word in any physical dictionary (and I own many) nor in any online dictionary nor online legal dictionary. The only place I can find that word is online and only in reference to that particular article...
I do like David's upbeat personality. However, imo, he is either "in on it' (spreading of disinformation/misinformation) or is incredibly naive...

new topics

top topics

join