It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Cost in Lives of Iraqi War [sarcasm on]Coalition[sarcasm off]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Watch this animation dedicated to the over 1000 U.S. Service people who have lost their lives over in Iraq. Click HERE.

After the animation is finished, you can click on the flags of other coalition members to see how many lives they have lost. Then ask yourself, does it seem fair, even, smart, or anything of that sort. Or is Bush a disaster, when it comes to foreign policy.

During the 2000 election, people criticized Bush for not having any foreign policy experience, and he would say, "That's why I have Cheney."

Well, take a look at the result.

The former cheerleader turned President cannot stand on a hill after 9/11, say, "We're gonna git 'em!", and then call himself a person with foriegn policy experience.

We are now paying the price for this, and the numbers rise.

Deception from our giggling Commander-in-Thief is ruining America. Impeach the madman.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by cstyle226]

[edit on 26-9-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's hard to see what we've gained so far in Iraq. 3000 were killed on 911. Add a thousand U.S. troops, that's 4000 Americans that we have lost. We're in tremendous debt. It's costing us more everyday being in Iraq. We've lost some of our constitutional rights along the way. We've lost jobs. We've lost some of the world's respect.
I hate it that we are losers because Bush made wrong choices. It is'nt fair. Especially after what happened to us on 911. That was a sad day.
But I guess Bush is makeing up for all of this by gaining us "safety" right? I want everything we had given back to us. Sadly, we can't bring the American lives back or the innocent civilian's live's back.
911 happens and we go into big debt and kill more people. I just don't get how that makes up to us or keeps us safer.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by elaine]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
bring it on!

yes, the US is taking the major brunt in this disaster....
it's pathetic.....

but do we honestly expect a man who was "HEAD CHEERLEADER IN AN ALL-BOY HIGHSCHOOL" not to have hidden resentment towards our soldiers?

Pleeease.
The Pom-Pom Boy must be ousted in November.

join