It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with this moonlanding picture?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why was the remote controlled camera turned off, the minute they supposedly left the moon's surface ? Wasn't everything (except for the astronaut scenes) filmed with remote controlled cameras on remote controlled moon landers and remote controlled moon rovers ?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Why was the remote controlled camera turned off, the minute they supposedly left the moon's surface ? Wasn't everything (except for the astronaut scenes) filmed with remote controlled cameras on remote controlled moon landers and remote controlled moon rovers ?

No. In the J class missions, the television camera could be controlled from Earth when it was mounted on the LRV. The rest is just your imagination, I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

No. In the J class missions, the television camera could be controlled from Earth when it was mounted on the LRV. The rest is just your imagination, I'm afraid.

Why was it turned off, the minute they supposedly left the moon's surface ?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

It wasn't. Wrong again. Wrong as usual.

Live TV from the Moon

Try doing some research, for once.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Saint Exupery because: Link

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

It wasn't. Wrong again. Wrong as usual.

Live TV from the Moon

I might just buy that one! Thanks!

jra

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

As others have said, it wasn't. I have Apollo 17 on DVD (link) and there is 52 minutes worth of video taken at various times after they had left the Moon. They used the camera until the LRV's batteries died and they did this on all the J class missions.

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

Clearly that's asking too much...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

SayonaraJupiter, you seem to be the most capable poster here. Least I see you as such. Do you have any idea as to why they would not photograph Neil Armstrong on the lunar stage. I mean assuming it is a fake which I become more convinced is our truth each passing day, why not have a couple real good staged shots. It seems to me there is a problem here and a clue. If they didn't photograph Neil then that means doing so on some level would help us to figure out that it was fake. Do you know the answer to this. I have so much confidence in you. Please help me understand their motivation for this, Cat

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatherineD
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

SayonaraJupiter, you seem to be the most capable poster here...

What smells like socks in here?

Anyway...

Confirmation bias

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thats a fine reply...wish I could give you a star for your thoughts...WHAT.!! I can't..!! Why not..?!! Please tell me why not because I am about to think there is a conspiracy going on against you.... by NASA..or maybe ATS...Yee..I am lost here

edit on 12/10/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

The ignorant decisively strikes again. Now your a nurse? What happened to your doctorate?

Decisively, no matter how many times you compliment yourself through these sock puppets, your premise is still false!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You can't star him because he's been banned for whatever reason. He was a good contributor to this site but he is no more.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join