It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tastes like Chicken? Man wife & mistress sold pastries stuffed with female victims' HUMAN FLESH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
can u imagine what its like to find out you were one of the unsuspecting victims? maybe u even 'enjoyed' their delicious meat-stuffed pastries..

only later to find out you were eating murdered womens' human flesh?

edit on 15-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This was done before, in London. Apparently human flesh tastes really good, they were the most popular meat pies until the secret ingredient was disclosed.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Another good reason to be vegetarian like us. Actually I wonder why more people around the world do not eat people, many would have no religious taboo for it and it s all meat.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"Meat's meat, and man's gotta eat!"

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters!"

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I would think humans would be poisonous due to all the chemicals and additives your average Joe is exposed to on a daily basis?

I'm not about to test my theory however. I'll stick to beef I think

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That is a good question. I remember a story (I am sorry about the vagueness and it may not be 100% accurate) about a king or ruler that brought 2 groups together, 1 buries the dead, the other burns the flesh and consumes if after death. They were equally horrified at each other for their different beliefs and treatment of the dead.
edit on 15-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is it better than Farmer Vincents Smoked Meats?

edit on 15/4/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Look up this on youtube. "They are made of meat." its a short film. I tmight let you see how aliens might think about humans. Oh the infamous meat pies of london. My jhonny depp played that role well.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nothing new here. Did you know that human flesh taste like pork.. and that majority of the meat is located on the butt rather than other parts of the body.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't feel THAT bad, although I would be disgusted yes. won't stop me from eating meat though, as I am in the process of cooking a steak this very moment.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
This was done before, in London. Apparently human flesh tastes really good, they were the most popular meat pies until the secret ingredient was disclosed.

Woah.. that movie Sweeny Todd was based off real events?? ._. disturbing.. I really like that movie too.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Nothing new here. Did you know that human flesh taste like pork.. and that majority of the meat is located on the butt rather than other parts of the body.

Well if you like fatty meat the breast are good I hear. I wonder if the guy cut off their heads and "misused and abused" them before throwing the heads away? I can hear it now. Honey want some head?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Well if you like fatty meat the breast are good I hear. I wonder if the guy cut off their heads and "misused and abused" them before throwing the heads away? I can hear it now. Honey want some head?

These dark humors are killing me inside

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Especially on us Americans...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ah, a discussion about longpig

This happens off and on throughout history...

new topics

top topics

join